• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Dragon Quest I finished my first dragon quest game, now im addicted.

    Dragon Quest I finished my first dragon quest game, now im addicted.


    I finished my first dragon quest game, now im addicted.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:18 AM PST

    A message from Yuji Horii to Dragon Quest fans.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Accurate

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Finally got all the mainline (western) DQ games on switch! Even today, I, II, and III are still very good JRPGs. (Especially III)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Yggdrasil

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    I love Dragon Quest XIS on my PS5 and I love 2D JRPGs in wide screen!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    drew a dragon quest inspired character and got him tattooed :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Any True Kid Wants the Last Retort

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    I'm not crazy right??

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    So my wife is playing DQ Builders 2 and is hunting for bomb shards. I said oh that's cool I love it when the Rockbombs say "Ka..meh..ha..meh..ha!" But she has yet to see it happen. I remember it vividly though maybe it was in the first Builders only.

    submitted by /u/tolkienlove44
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Playing DQ11

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:20 PM PST

    I played DQ8 when it first came out and absolutely loved it, and ended up playing hundreds of hours of DQ9 which is maybe me all time favorite RPG. Went back and I've played DQ1 through 5, and played lots of Monsters and Builders also!

    FINALLY, DQ11 has come out for Xbox Gamepass! And when I'm done with Yakuza Like A Dragon (In a month or so) I am going to play a game I've waited YEARS to play! Hope you all are excited for me!

    submitted by /u/migrations_
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up DQXI S as a fan of long, extensive RPGs. How big is the post-game here, and does it require NG+?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I've played a lot of Final Fantasy, Tales, and Persona so that's where I'm at on JRPGs - a lot of them having tons of bonus content, sometimes just extraneous and sometimes much harder than the main story - and, in the case of Tales and Persona, often requiring you to play the game multiple times.

    No spoilers please, I've managed to go in completely blind for as many years as this game has been out, but I just want to know - is there a lot of end/post game content? If so, does anything require NG+, if that even exists? Can I 100% my file in one go? (Tales is particularly annoying about that part)

    submitted by /u/eversaur
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone figure out Modding for XI S yet?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Do the original XI mods work on it?

    submitted by /u/Klaitu
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI S Trophys dont unlock if you played the Demo

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Hi yall, I completed the Demo of DQ XI S on PS4 before buying the full version when it came out but now Im missing some Trophys from the beginning of the Game (Coming of Age for example). Did anyone find a solution for this?

    submitted by /u/xselene89
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any connection between the games?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:53 AM PST

    I'm assuming it's like Final Fantasy where everything is completely standalone, though I do wonder if it's still the same world or universe.

    What is kinda odd though is how in XI you start off with the VIII protagonist's equipment, which kinda makes it look like their world is the same one.

    submitted by /u/WoodpeckerNo1
    [link] [comments]

    The non-Definitive version of Dragon Quest XI was delisted on Steam and the PlayStation Store

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Getting destroyed here, am I missing something?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    So I'm in Lonalulu and training, but it's kinda like the monsters here are suddenly WAY tougher than anything prior.

    Mermaniacs have extreme amounts of HP and do a ton of damage, Seaslimes have extreme amounts of defense and spam Kabuff, etc. Also lots of Dazzle and Fizzle. Also get ambushed a lot for some reason. Training is a pain here.

    And it doesn't really seem to be getting any easier, despite having the best equipment available (from the shop there) and probably being 1-2 levels too high already.

    submitted by /u/WoodpeckerNo1
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think should replace Sugiyama?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    As much as I like DQ, I've got to admit that the music is rather...hit or miss. Compares to other JRPGs like Trails or SMT or Final Fantasy, music in Dragon Quest always seems to be the second most important, XI's soundtrack has got to be the weakest one in the franchise. So if Sugiyama's on his way out, who should he be replaced with?

    submitted by /u/CoolRed46
    [link] [comments]

    Good place to level up?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Im lvl15 atm and I need to level quickly. Can't even get passed the first round in octagonia.

    submitted by /u/HuntsmetalslimesXI
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XIS: How do I get to Tockington?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I went once for the first quest and have been gathering pastwords.

    But how do I return easily?

    submitted by /u/Copywright
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment