• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Dragon Quest Proud of this collection 😳

    Dragon Quest Proud of this collection ��


    Proud of this collection ��

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    I don't know how to express what I feel now, nostalgia, sadness, joy ... so many happy and sad moments in this game ... it has been an incredible GAME

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:45 AM PST

    I’ve platinumed my first Dragon Quest! Had its ups and downs but I loved it overall!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    All of the Dragon Quest games on the IOS App Store are on sale!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Dragon Warrior 3 (GBC) played on a GB Boy Colour Clone Console.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:18 PM PST

    It's too tragic to think about

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Remember this, boys and girls (slight costume spoilers)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Erik uses divide!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Who needs years of friendship and bonding when you have blue hair and a dagger

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Hands down the best team on DQ8 I’ve ever played with.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    DQXI - Dark Star Boomerang *Minor Spoilers*

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Ok, so I've seen the Dark Star boomerang before, and I have a few questions. Is the Dark Star boomerang better than the Liquid Metal boomerang? Currently I have Erik equipped with an Asterang and a Liquid Metal Boomerang. How do I get the Dark Star boomerang, I'm assuming it's in a whale way station.

    submitted by /u/ChimsomeFiddle
    [link] [comments]

    I saw that watercolor and why not

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Final Fantasy 1 Boxart, Dragon Quest style! (@yuto_sakurai)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Just Beat the final boss at Lv. 47! Most tense DQ boss battle I’ve ever had

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:09 PM PST

    What's the definitive version of each DQ game to play?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    I'll be emulating so don't worry about me having to buy copies of stuff because I won't be.

    submitted by /u/yuunikki
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILERS¿?) Will my "new" party members become useless? - Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Sorry if this a stupid question. This is my first DQ game.

    I am currently at the point where my party is scattered. However, I just got Jade back and I noticed she is lvl 39 while all my other characters (Hero, Hendrick, Sylvando and Rab) are at least lvl 49-50. This could be due to the fact that I decided to visit Gondolia first after getting my ship back and I did the Gallopolis and Hotto questlines so I guess I overleveled that way.

    Now I'm very worried Jade and subsequent party members will become useless compared to my current party (which I hate because I'm not that fond of them compared to my main party before).

    Will they eventually catch up? Or am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/Juantsu
    [link] [comments]

    Debora from DQV is so lovely, even when I (wrongly) did not marry her.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Why do they call it Dragon Quest Heroes?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:01 AM PST

    They could just call it Dragon Warriors.

    submitted by /u/RangoTheMerc
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Dragon Quest 1-2-3 Trilogy on the Switch: 4 next or 11?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    So in the past couple of weeks I was lucky enough to score the DQ 1-2-3 Trilogy on the Switch and finished all of them, great games!

    Now I was wondering since it seems that 11 seems to be related to the original trilogy somehow (not sure if prequel or sequel): it is ok to jump in this one next or should I follow the installments in order instead? Will I miss a lot if I jump too 11 next?

    submitted by /u/Urobulus
    [link] [comments]

    Finally met Master Bo! I already feel safe with my crossbow :D Also big yayyy for game pass.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Favorite Dragon Quest Game?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    What's your favorite Dragon Quest game ever made? Mine's Dragon Quest XI

    submitted by /u/Doxiar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment