• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 17 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 17 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 17 Discussion

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 17.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 16

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Feb. 5th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    My gf made me a slime keychain!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Very feel good moment!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    I told someone I’d post a picture of the Dragon Warrior III poster when I got a chance. Sorry it’s really beat up. Hope this helps.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    No ones swell like Gaston, delivers mail like Gaston, no one has a super-short tail like Gaston. His puns are incredibly irritating! Oh what a guy that Gaston!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Yeah my fantasies!! (ACT 2 SPOILERS!!!)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:19 AM PST

    Just bought this and it also contains the demo disk

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    I found it so romantic (it's funny because my name is also Laura)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Spoilers... Cohabitation and endings in DQ XI

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Hi, guys. I wanted to created this post because I'm curious about your thoughts of this.

    What do you think about the cohabitation ending that most of the characters got in the Definitive Edition? (With the exception of Gemma, of course) And with how the writers depicted the characters in those endings.

    For me, call me old school, but I really didn't like it. Marriage is the dream that most man and woman wish to achieve when they finally are with their soulmate. And for the writers to just ignore that and leave it at cohabitation, it just doesn't seems right to me... I know they left the idea of ​​marriage to the imagination of each player, but come on, I wanted to see it in the game too, not just in my imagination.

    As for the endings, I'm ok with most of them (except for the cohabitation part, obviously... And that Veronica is still in child's form, haha), except for Jade's ending. The reason why is because I feel that it is so lacking, so basic, like, come on, she is the princess of Heliodor (future queen), she has greatest things to achieve, to be of great influence to her people, her kingdom, the whole Erdrea... And yet, instead of her to be up for the challenge (because yeah, it is a challenge), the writers decided that no, she will live with the Luminary in Cobblestone and that's it.

    Same with the Luminary / Eleven, he is a prince too and the luminary (the one who brings hope to the whole world), for God's sake! He needs to think bigger, just like Jade, he has greatest things to achieve. It would not be easy, obviously, but with Jade as his side, as husband and wife, as king and queen, is like Jade said, there is NOTHING they can't overcome together... But again, just Cobblestone... I don't know about you, guys, but that is just lazy writing to me.

    Anyway, that's just my thoughts, guys. I want to know yours too... Maybe the times have changed A LOT and I'm just too old school, haha. Peace!

    submitted by /u/luisma86
    [link] [comments]

    My first pull in Dragon Quest Tact!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Can anyone identify this DQ monster? What game is it originally from, for example? Google returns no info.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Got some amazing pulls in the new dragon quest game��

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/hDUgS1P6Iq4 If you enjoy or wanna see more please like comment or subscribe🤗

    submitted by /u/rinosb
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to fight the Timewyrm?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    I've been reading that it's extremely difficult and not much fun at all. Is there any extra story stuff that you get for beating him, or is it just for the bragging rights?

    submitted by /u/Peanutpapa
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Tact not available for Europeans?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Hello there,

    I was really excited to try this fresh DQ game to satisfy my addiction. However I seem to not be able to download it through both AppStore or Playstore. Both give me a message that is it not available in my country. As a European (from the Netherlands) knowing that this game is now "internationally released" is a little strange to me.

    Does anyone know what I should do? Any advice or info would be much appreciated :)

    <3

    submitted by /u/Totoru
    [link] [comments]

    Dq11 cast?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    I haven't played a DQ game before and this one really caught my eye with it's art and everything. What really makes an enjoyable game for me, especially a jrpg is the story and characters. Are the overall cast likeable for this game? Also how is this game story wise?

    submitted by /u/Spoonmaster14
    [link] [comments]

    Where's the serpent?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:09 AM PST

    I can't find it

    submitted by /u/not_me_agaib
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with grinding

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    This is my first post to this page and I was wanting to see if anyone could give me some solid advice for material grinding to get on my way to forging some of Dragon Quest XI's end game items/equipment. I'm well into act 3 of the game and am one sky whale trip away from facing off against Calasmos. But I figured before I beat the bigger bad I would at least get closer to getting on my way to getting the best in game stuff. I've decided that I'm gonna be grinding to each character one at a time to stop myself from feeling overwhelmed and burnt out too quickly since the game kinda throws recipe after recipe at you at that point. I want to get the Hero's end game equipment first so I was wondering what areas in the game provided the best item drops, material farms, and best grinding spots to get the stuff I need as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Many thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/chri_stop_her
    [link] [comments]

    What I would love to see in a DLC for post game *spoilers*

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    So I would love the option to rebuild dundrasil I feel like we never got closure for that and it kinda bothers me we only get to rebuild cobblestone.

    In heliodoor castle during the start of act 3 some lady offers to help rebuild.

    And we get to explore the castle in the past so we know they have the inside playable already.

    I want to be king lol

    submitted by /u/Milky_Katya
    [link] [comments]

    Any DQXIS-DE PC mod so far that "upgrades" the visual to the original ?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:09 AM PST

    This is a game that I've wanted to play since it came out but the recent port really turned me off after I was excited to for the original + the original was removed from the store 😒

    Sure its nice to have 60fps or higher res (for console) but not when u compromise everything else (darker lighting, low texture, low draw distance, low character model....etc)

    I dont think modders will pass the opportunity to return the game to its glory, but the question is, is there any so far ?

    submitted by /u/IbrBaz
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI S Resolution on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:15 PM PST

    Does anyone know the resolutions for the 2 enhanced last gen consoles? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/bombchu_
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to creat the sword of light but it won’t let me

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Spoilers.

    I'm trying to creat the second sword of light to make the supreme sword of light. But I'm at the crucible with the hammer and 2 orichalcum but it still says that I still don't have everything

    submitted by /u/someguyinny
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY BEAT DQ11!!! Should I play Tales of Vesperia?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    It looks so much fun! I like how the reviews talk about the friendships between the characters

    submitted by /u/mamador19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment