• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 21 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 21 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 21 Discussion

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 21.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 20

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Mar. 5th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    A life with Serena <3 Arborian wedding, cakes galore, having kids

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    My sealed copy of Dragon Warrior VII - The Installment that introduced me to the series

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    A piece of fan-art for my favourite Dragon Quest game!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:55 AM PST

    The Grand-Daddy of JRPG [Dragon Quest Review]

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I'm extremely stuck

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    So I recently started a playthrough of dq3 and I got to the town where you find out about Robin hood (sorry I can't remember the name) but I went out looking for him and my team got wiped and now I have no money to revive and the monsters are too strong for me even if I try to go somewhere where the monsters are weaker I die on the way and now I don't know what to do should I start over again

    submitted by /u/tarotarokuku
    [link] [comments]

    A new Rock/Metal remix from the Dragon Quest series is done! This time is Dhoulmagus theme from DQ8, hope you like it! :)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    I've beaten the Erdrick Trilogy on switch and want to know if I should wait for the Zenith Trilogy to be ported.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:10 PM PST

    I can't emulate DS games and I would rather not play the nes version of 4.

    submitted by /u/CatchTheRainbow1999
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest (2020) Ep 22 - Preview

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Just bought xi tips to go totaly blind?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Just tips and things i shoud know before starting

    submitted by /u/fabio_silviu
    [link] [comments]

    Jrpg newcomer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    So i started to play on the switch instead on PC due to being mobile for the time being and went to find rpgs on the eshop to find only jrpgs as my options, among them braverly default, octopath traveler and dragon quest were the ones that caught my attention. So while i try out demos and what not i want to know about dragon quest xi and the franchise in general as to what makes them enjoyable compared to other jrpgs (and wrpgs, as this franchise is being praised for being one of the best jrpg franchise).

    submitted by /u/eliran789
    [link] [comments]

    Does your name matter in this one?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:24 PM PST

    So i bought the first 3 DQ games on my switch and i learned that your characters name in the first game determines his stat growth upon lvl up. Does his name actually make a difference and is it the same thing with the other 2 games?

    submitted by /u/Time_Entertainment32
    [link] [comments]

    I'm wondering if you can change server's on DQX?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:26 AM PST

    I'm playing on PS4 through a Japanese account and I'm loving the game so far but the server I chose was the first one at the top of the list which said for beginners only amd so far the server seem completely empty with only a handful of players now and then.

    submitted by /u/stormbornsx
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think are the most powerful party members in the franchise?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    I've always loved Alena from DQ4. She goes first almost every turn, hits like a truck, has high luck, and isn't even that frail. I kept her in my party almost the entire game. Her only downside is she's a very one-note character. She can punch things and that's it. When she's so good at it, however, it's hard for me to care.

    submitted by /u/Velvet-Queen
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated subreddit for dragon quest of the stars

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:11 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there is a subreddit especially for this new mobile game? I'm addicted to it but there's little guides on it and would love to share builds and strategies.

    submitted by /u/Game_in
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 11 act 3 overworld music :') My emotions got pepped up

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    So when i was in high school, i played a lil gem of a game, Dragon Warrior 3 on gbc! It is THE game that got me into rpgs and will always be special to me:) ( Side note: as it would turn out it was just before the release of dq8, you can imagine my hype)

    I played dragon warrior 3 and just got so immersed and lost in it. Those late nights playing on my gbc with a worm light, trying not to wake my mom since i had only a small allotted time to game and it certainly wasn't when i was supposed to be asleep. Playing it in science class by hiding it in my pencil case. Boy did i get stuck at the pyramid! That first puff puff in the desert at night i died of laughter. And man i had such an adventure playing that game! i can keep rambling on soo...

    I guess now to the point! When i heard the dragon warrior 3 overworld music in dq11 i did not expect that and got hit with a nostalgia so strong i teared up and smiled. It was like traveling to the past in an instant( maybe im the luminary XD), and of such fond times. Anyway i guess that's all i wanted to say! dq forever!!!

    submitted by /u/Iamtheslushpuppy
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 has some creative accents

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    What's up?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Hi there.I may have played 2 Dragon Quest games,but after the inclusion to Super Smash Bros.Ultimate,I decided to return to my first one,and get close to finishing it,but I wanted to learn more,so I joined this Reddit.

    submitted by /u/supermario1096
    [link] [comments]

    Dq11 You get the pirate kings cap from kai’s aunt?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    I talked to the chieftain. Killed the merman. Go to talk to the chieftain. He does not give the pirate kings cap. Instead he talks about throwing a luau. Any ideas? I am trying to get the dedicated follower of fashion outfit. Now I cannot find the aunt.

    submitted by /u/HollowFragment0
    [link] [comments]

    Looking

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Hi y'all! So I recently got into the Dragon Quest series with XI S being the first DQ game I've ever played. So far I am in LOVE with it. I haven't enjoyed a video game like this in years. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could score a copy of Dragon Quest VIII? I checked eBay and Mercari and they're selling for a lot. Additionally, I was curious to see a good price for the game? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you guys so much!

    submitted by /u/gaymametchi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment