• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Dragon Quest Gematsu: "Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: A Hero's Bonds coming west"

    Dragon Quest Gematsu: "Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: A Hero's Bonds coming west"


    Gematsu: "Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: A Hero's Bonds coming west"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Managed to rip DQ9 map files. Gonna be fixing it up for VR viewing!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    North America set (with all guides) completed today with dragon warrior 3 on gbc

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Yeah, sorry about your level 100 tension...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI Definitive is on Stadia! Now you can play it anywhere!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Dragonlord True Form joins the fray !

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Wrote my thoughts on why I think Dragon Quest V is so powerful.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest IX [Discord Server]

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I have been running a Discord server for Dragon Quest IX fans for well over a year now but have decided to come here to share an invite to all those interested in DQIX to come and join!

    We offer:

    • Very fast and accurate advice/answers to all (680+) of our members (returning and/or new)

    • Challenges to complete within your DQIX save files to combat boredom, get your game on and climb our tournament leaderboards!

    • Information channels that house everything about the game

    • Grotto bot, a programmed bot for finding grotto results straight away!

    • A very welcoming community

    If this sounds interesting then please take a look:

    Discord Server Link

    My website

    (Small summary of our server)

    • Gradis
    submitted by /u/ChrisGradis
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to get the first three Dragon Quest games for Switch?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Hey, everyone! I've been interested in the Dragon Quest series for a while now and I discovered recently that the first three games are on sale in the eshop. However, I also noticed that the ratings for the NS versions of the games are not great. So I'm just wondering, is it worth it to get these for Nintendo Switch, or should I start with a later entry once more are ported to the Switch?

    Thanks in advance! :)

    Edit: Bought the games, playing the first one now. Thanks everyone for your input!

    submitted by /u/Allwil13
    [link] [comments]

    They didn’t tell me that DQB2 was so tragic

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    [DQ11] I've just finished Act 1 but I'd also just realised I'd missed an enemy type in the First Forest bit. Is there some way to go back or something?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I'm kind of a perfectionist on this sort of thing so if I can't it'll probably cause me to itch. Accidentally saved after the cutscenes too. Damn

    submitted by /u/Door__mat
    [link] [comments]

    Why is dragon quest 11 s so expensive at the moment?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I just paid 40 euro for it on steam, for a 3 year old game.

    -

    why is that game so expensive at the moment?

    submitted by /u/jakx92
    [link] [comments]

    Sunstone.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I found it using a guide in Dragon Quest III. However, how is one able to find this without the means of a guide? Seems very difficult. Does the game give hints to it's location?

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    Another Jade/Luminary mini amv I made. DQ x EDM

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 3 - Favorite team set ups?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Just restarted this game on Switch. Haven't played it since Game Boy color. What are some of your favorite set ups? Did anyone like Merchants? I dont think I ever even used a Thief in this game before, so I'm gonna try it this time. I'm gonna rock a Martial Artist turned Warrior, a Priest turned Sage and Merchant turned Thief

    submitted by /u/BigToaster420
    [link] [comments]

    how do i translate the game to english?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    ive watched some videos, with people who have auto-translators, but i have no idea what i would need nor how to set it up. if someone could link me a guide id be extremely thankful.

    have a wonderful night.

    submitted by /u/Chaosprince829
    [link] [comments]

    Angel(?) buff by Jade's portrait during battle?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    It's basically a halo with angel wings, do you guys know what buff/debuff this is? I've only seen it on Jade, and I haven't played this game in a while so I don't remember if the game ever explained this.


    [link] [comments]

    Just Beat Dragon Quest XI on Switch over the weekend. This is the first DQ I've beaten since the NES versions in the late 1980s and I want to try others...what other entry, outside of those, would you guys & gals suggest I try next?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Any options to play Professional translated?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I have wanted to play DQM: Joker 2 Professional as well as Joker 3 for a while, but I don't know of any options to play them in English. Is there any other options that you all may know of? I'd greatly appreciate any help. Also, this is my first post in this sub, so if I messed this post up, I'll take it down and try again lol thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Truly4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment