• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Dragon Quest I paused my game at a very awkward, but hilarious, time

    Dragon Quest I paused my game at a very awkward, but hilarious, time


    I paused my game at a very awkward, but hilarious, time

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Hero - BRING ARTS / Toy Photography

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    since ive been replaying the game, i thought i'd illustrate some of the scenes i come across

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    a comic I made for DQXI

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Summoning circle (kinda) for the Square Enix Direct tomorrow

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Reasons we should be able to play DQX#2: A friend of mine found me dead in the wilderness by accident, he revived me and healed me, we later had an epic and fun adventure on a dungeon, moments like these are worth playing this game and the fact that Square Enix doesnt localize this game is sad.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    What’s everybody’s favorite dragon quest monster?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    What's everybody's favorite monster? Mine would have to be the snail slime or killing machine because I love their designs

    submitted by /u/coolcow92
    [link] [comments]

    Square-Enix event happening in 30 minutes! PLEASE SOME Dragon Quest news!!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    I mean... 35th anniversary for Dragon Quest. Gotta give us something right?

    submitted by /u/Layton121
    [link] [comments]

    A Magic Burst question.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Can Act 2 Serena learn Magic Burst?

    The thought just came to me, seeing as she gains all of Veronica's known abilities, and Magic Burst unlocks at level 70.

    submitted by /u/Lightning189
    [link] [comments]

    This finally came in! They are gonna make an excellent decoration!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    if you know then you know

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Who’s your favorite and least favorite DragonQuest villain?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Mine is Psaro from DQ 4. I loved that there was a well thought out story behind his character that explained why he became what he became and made you empathize with him. And I also liked that there was a storyline where he could be redeemed and join you as an ally.

    My least favorite villain as of now (haven't played all the games yet) is the true final boss of DQ 11, Calasmos. But he's my least favorite because he has little to no backstory and just gets thrown at you. I wish that storyline was a little more developed. I like the original villain Mordegon much more because there's a story to his character and there's build up. Anyway lmk who's your fave and least fave

    submitted by /u/AhGaSeNation
    [link] [comments]

    Malicious Grey Gordon is trying to make something of his life.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Need help for fighting Booga

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I do fine against Jade, the problem is by the time I get to Booga my party is weak in both HP and MP, I can't seem to even get him into mid-health (which I think is yellow) he keeps mesmerizing people and then they kill the others, or themselves: I use a sword and a shield for Luminary and Hendrik so I don't bother for greatsword ablities: Luminary is lvl 34 Rab is lvl 39 Hendrik is lvl 38 and Sylvando is lvl 39

    submitted by /u/Coolpokemon962
    [link] [comments]

    Forgive me, for I have made this cursed creation

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    I think Xbox might be our best bet at DQ10 getting translared

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Microsoft has recently been dipping their toes into JRPGs for the first time since the Xbox 360 era. DQXI-S went to Game Pass on the first day it was available for platforms other than Switch. Phantasy Star Online 2 went to Game Pass this year, and for that reason it got localized for the first time ever. I think that if Microsoft ever gets DQ10 on Game Pass, that will be our chance at the game getting localized.

    submitted by /u/ThatKipp
    [link] [comments]

    If a Dragon Quest song was your theme song which one would it be?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Personally I feel like the Ragnar's theme would work well for me especially when I first went to college and I roamed the campus alone. The song while played when Ragnar began his travels alone still had a nice hopeful attitude and he'd eventually gain companions like Healie much like how I gained friends along my college travels.

    submitted by /u/Jon_E_D72
    [link] [comments]

    DQ9 Fun Fact! The dance floor in Gleeba gets slightly larger at night during performances.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 4 Balloon Bug

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    This is for the Android version. So I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue. I am not able to enter the balloon. I have been able to enter and exit a town and then enter the balloon, but it is never guaranteed. My latest attempt was 10 minutes of entering and exiting a town and not being able to enter the balloon at all during those 10 minutes. It's just really frustrating because I can't progress the story further due to not being able to use the balloon.

    submitted by /u/JasmineofWinter
    [link] [comments]

    Which are Demons in Dragon Quest XI??

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I just got the Beelzefreeze spell for Veronica and it says it does extra damage to demons but I can't even know when I'm fighting a demon or not. Advice on how to identify them?

    submitted by /u/Toring1520
    [link] [comments]

    Zoma Help (DQIII on Switch)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    So I'm at Zoma as the title suggests. I've destroyed his Guardians as if they weren't there.

    My party is Hero 37, Martial Artist 35, Sage 32, and Sage 30.

    He is a different matter. I can normally inflict between 2500-3500 damage before he kills me. (As long as he doesn't start off with double freezing breath before I can act).

    I know the normal strategy is attack, attack, buff, sage stone. Once someone goes down though if Zing doesn't bring them back, I'm generally in trouble.

    I have a gut feeling the answer is "level grind to at least 40" but trying to avoid that, lol. Thanks in advance.

    Equipment if it Helps is

    Hero: Sword of Kings, Auroral Armor, Hero's Shield, Ortega Helm, Mighty Armlet

    Martial Artist; Dragon Claws, Stealth Suit, Tempest Shield, Silver Tiara, Meteorite Bracer (Sphere of Light)

    Sage: Dragontail Whip, Dragon Robe, Silver Shield, Mythril Helm, Scholar's Specs

    Sage: Zombiesbane, Magic Bikini, Silver Shield, Mythril Helm, Recovery Ring (Sages Stone)

    submitted by /u/DarkGodBane
    [link] [comments]

    Similar Great Music?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Hey all, I find DQ has some of the greatest musical scores for not just video games but across film/television too. It's great to listen to the orchestras play the music while studying and doing research. Any other franchises we know with similar style elements?

    submitted by /u/IcedAmerican
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment