• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Dragon Quest Screenshots are fun

    Dragon Quest Screenshots are fun


    Screenshots are fun

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    I 3D Printed the Sword of Light!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Having so much fun with the game so far!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Reached Puerto Valor. Have a feeling l am not progressing the story anytime soon.......

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Collection update! Finding the bradygames guides for a good price was a pain in the ass! Not interested in Prima Guides though (I printed I-II-III to use them, not for collection purposes. But since I printed them, I just threw them in the picture too lol) I think I will stop for a while now.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    DRAGON QUEST XI S is on sale for $32 on Steam

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Is this the lowest it has been discounted to? I've been waiting for it to go on sale, but I am not in a hurry to buy.

    submitted by /u/Cbas_619
    [link] [comments]

    This game has an amazing sense of adventure, plus a fun battle system, making it one of my favorite games ever, we need to let know to Square Enix JP that we want this game in the west!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    My first DQ game down. On to Dragon Quest VIII!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Opinions on The Adventure of Dai (2020)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I just recently started watching it and im only in chapter 5, but this anime has suprised me quite a lot, i did not expect to have such a great time!!. I have no experience with the manga or the old anime, and while I wouldnt say its the best show ever, its been really enjoyable as a DQ fan, the characters are charming and the animation is really nice. I havent seen much love for the series here (maybe im looking in the wrong places), but I think everyone should give it a shot. I dont know how well the show is doing ratings wise, but it would really suck for it to be cancelled since it looks very promising so far. Would love to hear your opinions :)

    submitted by /u/Androide901
    [link] [comments]

    Dylan and Cole Sprouse promoting DQIX

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Nendoroid Luminary Horse-riding (Link’s outfit)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 9 secret class?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    So back in the day I used to play Dragon Quest 9 on the DS a lot. I played through it normally and then some time latter I bought a "cheat cartridge" where there were cheats for 100s of games for every game imaginable.(no cracked games just cheats for them that's why I could buy it at a real store)

    I played through it for a 2nd time with cheats. It honestly was really fun cos I already knew the story.

    But that was 10 years ago. But one thing I remember is that I could play 2 extra classes which were

    As an Angel(sadly it had no abilities and the game would crash if you fought with him)

    As a "dark magician sorta" : It had really powerful looking abilities like "Lighting bolt" implosion-like but it was only the implosion and could be used without a spear and they looked dark/purple.

    Was this a secret class? I cant imagine that my cheat cartridge put extra classes into the game.

    submitted by /u/koi691337
    [link] [comments]

    What a lovely fish.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Please SE gatchas aren't the same

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    This game has completely blown me away

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I'm a long time Final Fantasy fan and always thought they were the pinnacle of JRPG's (not sure if I'm using that acronym correctly) until I came across this game. I'm a little over 70 hours into the game and just learned about Erik's sister and what happened to her. I gotta say, this game has me feeling every type of way imaginable. I did not expect to be into the game this much because of its "childlike" charm compared to the seriousness of the FF games I played, but, for me it's striking a perfect balance of the two.

    I feel there's so many possibilities in this game and I've been loving it so much I felt I had to post about it. So far I'm loving using Hero as a frontline magic user with S/Sh. WOW Kazap is amazing! Can't wait to get Omniheal...

    submitted by /u/Synyster2013
    [link] [comments]

    This game is so beautiful! I can't stop using the photo mode

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    What are the "ye drustaniad" books for? I've completed the game 3 times already and I've never found out what they are. I know that they're tied to a quest, but I don't know what that quest is, and I do want to know. So in short, if someone could simply give me the name of the quest that'd be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Reaper339
    [link] [comments]

    Luminary Rap

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment