• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 24 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 24 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 24 Discussion

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 24.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 23

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Mar. 26th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Angel Falls from Dragon Quest IX remade in 3d for VR is now available in VRChat!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    tfw you underestimate the protagonist

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    When you grind a bit much early on.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Candy anyone?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    So, I’ve been obsessed with tockles and slimes since my BF started playing DQXI and he told me to post this here. Hope you enjoy it! ;-;

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    me & a friend are working on a separate sort of AU/storyline so i've just been working on throwing jasper into the party, still need to work out some things tho

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Just finished Dragon Quest IX! What an incredibly emotional and wild ride. I am happy to have played this game.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    I got a Tattoo for what I hope will one day be a gaming sleeve. Slime Island.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Took a picture of the Luminary from Dragon Quest XI. Hopefully people enjoy it.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I just started playing DQ3 and I got an existential crisis

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    It said that I am the type of person who thinks things never go their way and blame my lack of enthusiasm and inaction on others...(or maybe I am just reading too deep into it)

    submitted by /u/Snoo-84344
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this game 2 days ago. I genuinely thought I wouldn't hear from these guys again!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    I just started playing DQ3 and what team should I have?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest IX or Remakes - NDS

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I have a DS and which Dragon Quest is better to my first experience, DQIX or the remakes?

    submitted by /u/tigor23
    [link] [comments]

    jasper is like. my second fav in dq11 though his dumb warlock outfit leaves something to be desired

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Additional Seedlings

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I already know about the two whale station and Angri-La seedlings but I am positive that I've seen these things in other parts of the map, can anyone else confirm?

    submitted by /u/Heavenly-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    One Dq7 developer throwing shade against a certain deserved someone.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    DQ IX Online?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I've been playing DQ IX for a while now but of course I am the only one in my friend group who is interested and owns the game

    I don't know but was there a online feature for this game?

    submitted by /u/PaperMoonM
    [link] [comments]

    I need to know if I've screwed myself with my skill points

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    I recently got DQ8 on 3DS and I've put a few hours into it. I've just been putting all of my skills into Hero and Yangus's starting weapon types (swords and clubs respectively), and I discovered 2 things when looking up a bit more info on skills:

    1. Clubs aren't very good

    2. You can't reallocate skill points. Ever.

    Will I be fine with Yangus having 16 useless points in clubs, or will I need to restart the game?

    submitted by /u/shiny_xnaut
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting 11s on stadia

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Game looks good, right now between this game or Witcher 3 on GeForce ..I don't game as much as I used to with kids/job/wife/house chores/etc. so need a game I can play in short burst or like hour or so burst, I read that saves you have to go to a save point? How good and often is auto save? Been playing assassins creed odyssey/origins and one thing I love is that you can save manually almost at any time

    submitted by /u/Tortillamonster1982
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment