• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Dragon Quest Welcome to Heliodor, digital painting

    Dragon Quest Welcome to Heliodor, digital painting


    Welcome to Heliodor, digital painting

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:49 AM PST

    It’s soooo beautiful!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:48 PM PST

    My collection; a lifetime of Quests.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Nintendo Power called it back in February 2011

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Favorite part of DQ11?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:21 AM PST

    Mine was the Last Bastion and Heliodor section of Act 2.

    submitted by /u/CatchTheRainbow1999
    [link] [comments]

    Long shot but, some questions regarding DQMJ3P game features using English Patch

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    So, this is a super long shot as finding information on this game and guides in English is next to impossible bar a few with limited information, so I suppose I'm asking that niche community directly. I am playing the new machine ish and fan ish combined translation on Citra, with a couple of audio mods, and it's running really well and playing a lot of the game with zero issues, actually, no issues at all up to the Darkiron Bastille, however, some i do have some question about specific things:

    1) Is there ANY way to get any of the "special event" discs anymore? Mainly, the ones with other games monsters like the "Management Terminal Q484" monster disc promo from the DQ10 game? I mean, if I have to resort to cheats or memory hacking then so be it, if there is no other way to "add" the discs to the game

    2) The Nochoro in the top right corner, next to Chomach...he asks about making a "Siemeda" with HP Recovery skill...but, how? I can't even find the listed skill on any monster. Also, more confusing, he tells you that you can do this by combing a "Druid" with a "Slimy Rabbit" which will allow you to inherit the skill...I am assuming that is poor translation because i can't find a single monster called either of those, no Druid or Slimy Rabbit. Can anyone help figuring out which monsters he is actually talking about and which skill? I have a Siemeda (whatever its proper name is) but no idea how to get it to have "HP Recovery" as he asks for

    3) WI-FI Square codes for DQMJ3 work...however, the way the memory is shifted around is the results result in different rewards, I managed to get the "Gold slime disc" and "Metal slime disk" but not the "pearl slime disc" as the code is not the same, don't suppose anyone has codes for ALL the WI-FI square monsters to get them "offline" like i did with the gold/metal slimes?

    Again what I am asking is a shot in the dark, the game is excellent but wow i wish there was more guides for it! Thanks in advance for any help all.

    submitted by /u/CarrierOfTime
    [link] [comments]

    Veronica and Serena skill points

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Since the last 2-3 levels I have seen that Veronica and serena are getting only 2 skill points per level up whereas earlier they would get around 5 , is it some kind of bug ?

    Any help will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/ResponsiblePilot2517
    [link] [comments]

    So I just bough DQIV of eBay and I was wondering if anyone can help me identify if this is a legitimate copy?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PST

    DQ 9 camera controls - DS

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Hey, so I just started DQ 9 on the DS and was wondering why when using the L and R buttons to control the camerA you cant rotate a full 360 degrees. I recently played 4 and 5 on the DS and didn't have this issue. Is this normal? Had me wondering whether my cartridge was fake. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/thepeakyblinders89
    [link] [comments]

    DQ4 Mobile Soundtrack

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PST

    So I heard the mobile version of DQ4 is the best because it has Party Talk. Does the game include an orchestral soundtrack on this version, or any versions? If not, is there a way to mod it in?

    submitted by /u/LifeMushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Class Change Questions

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    So I'm quickly coming up to Dharma and trying to decide on my class change choices.

    My party is Hero, Thief, Pilgrim and Wizard. I'm going to take my Thief into either Fighter or Soldier (haven't decided which), and either the Pilgrim/Wizard into Sage. The other spellcaster I'm going to keep as is until I get the second book later in the game and make them a Sage as well.

    So which spellcaster should I change now and which melee class should I take my Thief into?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DarkGodBane
    [link] [comments]

    Trode and carriage picture

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone had a good picture of just trode with horse medea and the carriage. Can't seem to find a good front facing shot of just them for a project. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/alchemyst_xvi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment