• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 28 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 28 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 28 Discussion

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 28.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 27

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Apr. 23rd, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    My daughter is loving watching me play!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I can't stop crocheting Slimes! At least attempt #2 turned out better than #1.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    When you encounter a metal slime in the early beginning of an DQ game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Nothing feels better than saving after a good session of metal slime grinding

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Since the spring event is ending soon I wanted to highlight it in a couple pics. When you went in this area, you actually became a slime! The type of slime you became was completely random however

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Finally Got Around To It

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    So I finally got to beating it. I should mention that I was a bit under-leveled (highest was Lv. 33 Ragnar) and my equipment wasn't great. Also I went in with Kiryl practically out of MP, which made healing difficult (only way to heal the full party was with Omniheal from the hero and the two yggdrasil dews I had). I lost 3 times to the final stage before finally beating him.

    I recently decided to go back and beat all the dragon quest games I never finished. Psaro was all I had left of IV. Most of them I dropped at the final bosses for whatever reason. Currently I have beaten 1, 2, 3 (IOS), 4, 5, and 9 (DS). Next I'm probably gonna go finish VI. Updates to follow.

    submitted by /u/Physical-Garlic5830
    [link] [comments]

    Serena from Dragon Quest XI! (Art by @Grubliinu on Twitter)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    What is the first dragon quest game, that got rid of the menu the first dragon quest had?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi i want an old school RPG, where i can grind for a while, whenever i have to pass some time.

    I tried DQ I lately and i found the simplicity of this game really refreshing. I just don't like to go through the menu whenever i want to talk to someone or even when i want to go through doors or climb some stairs.

    So i want an old school DQ game but one where the controls got improved, so you don't have to go through the menu everytime you want to talk to someone.

    What is the first dragon quest game, that got rid of the menu of DQ1?

    submitted by /u/krutoj87
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Builders 2 Gameplay on the PS5 (4K 60FPS HDR)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    A Dual Mix I made of the Hero's Triumphant Return theme! [DQXI - Normal/8-Bit]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    My Collection

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest IX: Remake?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Dragon Quest IX is by far my most favorite DQ game. Since there was a time when speculations about a remake where discussed, i wanted to ask if they were still discussed or valid, since there ar no news about it.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ZombiesAreSmelly
    [link] [comments]

    DQVIII blew my mind, but then they did this. Whole ass Gigantes on the overworld and in the first area no less

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    i loved the rocket slime game i feel there miss selling mah boy so game idea

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    so multiplyer games are cool and all and they can help several things grow as long as it isn't like toxic cod/idk halos not to bad/ fornite or something shooter games basically but i had a idea for a rocket slime game they proved they can make very good models and i feel if they transferred the rocket slime i think 2? the one that got american-nized on ds if they realeased a pc/ps4/switch game where it would be like Rocket Slime ultima where you can be yo boy rocket and theres a story about oh no all the slime boys got taken but add some new bosses (dont leave out the plob father n gang) where you go and do the story and you can then go online, where it would be two things a gather your resources and then deploy your tank where you can unlock and or get new characters for the tank and be any of the boys but you have two phases for the online search and build and then drop down search and build would be what it sounds like go to a open map lots of destructable resources to gather every one gets a pot and saint where you can battle other tank gangs and you can fight them.... bascially its a battle royale but when the second phase comes your tanks you either build it in game or just deploy it round two but once you collect all your stuff and the round ends like say after 20 gangs get killed or 10 minutes pass you can get all the ammo you need and then it becomes a world of tanks type concept where theres a little bit of differences tanks move well and can be semi fast, they can battle and they can have a auto drive mode or manual where it requires only one player, and you can use the resources to upgrade/ armor your tank/ and once you go into battle its tank time and fight anyone on the map where a insta drop random location gets made and its chaos from there

    submitted by /u/Special_Run_8150
    [link] [comments]

    What is your rag-tag band of misfits? And what is their goal?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Jesus 2, a viking supersaiyan, a priestess, a child, a gay clown, a princess and a very old man set out to collect some marbles and save a tree. Can you guess the game?

    submitted by /u/TeilzeitKevin
    [link] [comments]

    First time posting am I the only one that thinks this is cool

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    A question about the endgame grind of the original game (mild spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    I've been playing the switch version of Dragon Quest 1 and am level 17 with the Rainbow Drop in hand, I read I should grind up until about level 20 before heading to fight the Dragonlord so my question is should I grind before I get the legendary sword or should I just go to the castle to get the sword and then go back out and grind after?

    My goal was to head south of Damdara to grind metal slimes and I didn't know if the legendary sword is better at killing them quicker or if it doesn't really make a difference either way

    submitted by /u/drummerboy618
    [link] [comments]

    Restarting DQ8

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    After beating dq5, and beating act 1 and 2 of dq11, I have the motivation to play 8 again. I got up to the dhoulmagus fight, but I kept dying and got tired of running through the dungeon so I kinda gave up. I forgot all the story so I'm restarting lol. Any tips for which skill tree to invest in for each character?

    submitted by /u/Heropon-Tora
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI as seen by a guy with 2 neurons

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    What do you rather in dragon quest XI

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment