• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Dragon Quest Finally finished dragon quest 11 S now definable one of my all time favorite games, what a masterpiece.

    Dragon Quest Finally finished dragon quest 11 S now definable one of my all time favorite games, what a masterpiece.


    Finally finished dragon quest 11 S now definable one of my all time favorite games, what a masterpiece.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I think I broke it

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    In DQX, you have guilds which is like a huge group of people that can go on quests or hang out together! And if the guild gets to a certain level you get a really cool mount! This is the official Dragon's Den guild mount.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    The Dragon Quest Iceberg Explained

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Just noticed that V Hero is the only one.....

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    with a staff) all heroes are wielding swords except him, does that make him a mage, or is it his father's staff.

    Edit: image

    submitted by /u/Aruld
    [link] [comments]

    Update on my DQM:J playthrough. More Monsters posts in general around here please. :) Here’s my end game team. I’ll explain what i love about it in the comments.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Monogette Help?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Can someone post a picture of the monster and the description of it from DQ 11?

    I need the information for a mod and https://dragonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Monogette doesn't have much.

    submitted by /u/ametalslimedrewnear
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized why banks in every game are named "Rainbow's End Gold Bank."

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    I sure can be dense sometimes.

    submitted by /u/MikemkPK
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my golem partner, Skittles.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Couple hours into DQ11, can someone clear something up? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I'm at the point where I've learned it was a city called Dundrasil that was attacked in the opening cutscene, and my mom, Queen Eleanor that saved my life. That makes sense, but I thought I was talking to someone in Heliodor that said that King Carnelian was in Dundrasil and only moved to Heliodor after it was attacked, and that his daughter died in the Dundrasil attack. I also got the impression from the opening cut scene that Carnelian forced the attack on Dundrasil when he found out who the luminaire was, am I misunderstanding? Please no spoilers beyond this (I just got the orb in the Kingsbarrow), but if someone could clarify if I'm misunderstanding.

    submitted by /u/hittes
    [link] [comments]

    Just came in the mail today

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    New sackchief video

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Which entry should I play next?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I first beat DQ XI S and fell in love with it. So I picked up DQ 8 on the 3ds and I'm almost done with it, which game in the series do yall recommend I try next?

    submitted by /u/MikeDevilo
    [link] [comments]

    What new things/features/modes/ideas would you like to see in dragon quest builders 3

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    If it is ever made of course

    submitted by /u/Cork_Man
    [link] [comments]

    Found the save point.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    DQVIII and V mobile

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    So I am planning on either trying V or VIII on my Android phone, but I wanted to know if the mobile version of VIII has all the content of the 3DS game. I have the modded file with the Japanese voice acting and better soundtrack on my cfw 3ds, but wanted to try mobile as well. Does mobile have the voice acting and orchestra soundtrack, not the MIDI? etc. Also does V have all content of the DS version? Any info would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/katineko
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted Autosave/Unable to save Xbox series X Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I just started playing my first Dragon quest game on the Xbox series x with game pass, and I'm not too far in the game but my auto saves now say that they're corrupted and won't save. I can't save at a church either. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ObligationCapital487
    [link] [comments]

    Hopelessly Stumbling Through Dragon Quest X

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Dragon quest Dai movies

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    So theres 3 Dragon quest dai movies seeing as they remade the anime think theres any hope of them re doing movies

    submitted by /u/R0nn1319
    [link] [comments]

    I had no idea what Dragon Quest was until Hero joined Smash. Because of the intro, I now pray to Yggdrasil daily.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest (2020) Ep 29 "A fúria de Baran"

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment