• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Dragon Quest It do be like this though

    Dragon Quest It do be like this though


    It do be like this though

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    Square...please I’m begging you....

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    I drew up a couple of slimes, I'm planning to make these into stickers soon

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Serena with the Luminary’s Sword of Light

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    “Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King” - GamePro, December 2005

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I saw a post about Dragon Quest Swords the other day so I tracked down a copy to give it a go. It’s peak 2007 gaming where if you aren’t flailing about it’s not the real deal.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Rare sighting of a Babble! (Aka bubble slime)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 4 and Party Chat

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    I'm nearing the end of my playthrough of Dragon Quest 4 on Android and I was thinking just how big a difference party chat actually makes for the game. There are actually very few instances where we get to hear the party members speak in the game outside of party chat. Considering how much fun characterization the party chat actually adds to the party members and that it updates on basically every screen and after speaking to basically every NPC I don't know that I could recommend somebody to play a version of the game without party chat.

    Like seriously, 90% of the characterization for the party members is done through party chat so I emplore you to play the mobile version if its your first play through or a second play through!

    submitted by /u/Kevin_from_Xenosaga
    [link] [comments]

    My tribute to my favorite DQ game.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    The Fresh Prince of all Saiyans is here!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    One of the funniest moments in the game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    What do the stats mean on the attributes page?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    I can't read the tool tips that appear on the loading screen that explain them since I'm playing on my computer and my game loads in just over 1 second. I understand attack and defense, but I don't understand what Magical Mending, Resilience, Deftness, and Charm do. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Techreus
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this fight

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Best on Series X

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I feel like not enough people talk about how good this game is on series x. I have it on switch and the comparison is crazy. On Xbox it's in 4K with auto HDR in 60 frames per second. I turned on my switch version it's it looks really bad in comparison. 1080p no HDR and 30 frames in guessing. On handheld it can't even hold 30 at all times. It's just crazy to me to play a JRPG in 4K/60. Anybody else enjoying this on gamepass?

    submitted by /u/marszciano
    [link] [comments]

    I cant defeat calasmos. Dragon quest 11 s

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    All my party members are level 99, but he completely destroys us.

    -

    i need probably better equip right? are there any guides for the best equipment? what to do?

    submitted by /u/jakx92
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Mega Mimic

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    I can't find the Mega Mimic, it should be where the Colossal Cannibox was in, The Other Side, however whenever I visit the Colossal Cannibox is in its place.

    I'm in Act 3, was it there in a previous Act? All I have left in this act is Calasmos and the boss of Tickington, so I don't think I'd have to beat them for it to appear.

    I'm just trying to finish a few things up before ending the game and this is one of the few things stopping me, any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/GreedyDungeon
    [link] [comments]

    I’m replaying Dragon Quest IX for the first time in about 7+ years and why do I not remember it being this sad?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I just finished the Wight Knight storyline and his dialogue, Princess Simona showing up and the notes in Princess Mona's room hit me so much harder than I ever remembered

    submitted by /u/ew01zz
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI: The Magic Mirror, something odd about that.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    During the Ryu/Dragon arcs, his mother attempts to transform him back with the help of a magic mirror, but fails. But succeeds in Act 3.

    But the bizarre thing is, the Dragon Quest writers LOVE reusing elements from previous games and this game is no exception. And quite a few previous titles had an item called "Ra's Mirror" which can break transformation curses and reveal one's true self. Exactly what the mirror in this game did, but this mirror is never called or even suggested to be Ra's Mirror, it was just a generic magic mirror.

    This baffles me so much...

    submitted by /u/Otter_Punk
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on Dragon Quest Monsters with Erik and Mia?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    A few years ago I saw on siliconera that they announced a Switch version of Dragon Quest Monsters with Erik and Mia. Any idea if there's been any other news?

    submitted by /u/sjt9791
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy dragon quest 7 and 8 on the 3ds right now or will the prices drop?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    I really want to get the physical copy of the game but the prices are so high right now. Dragon Quest 7 is around $70-80 and 8 is around $90-$120. I just wanted some advice. I know I could buy the digital copy but I love having the psychical copy of a game.

    submitted by /u/azntakumi
    [link] [comments]

    Help making Sword of Light in Post Game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to make the Supreme sword of light. I got the forging hammer and like four pieces of orichalcum, and I got The Crucible key, and I'm at The Crucible, but it just tells me "...But you don't yet have everything you need."

    Has this happened to anyone else? Is there some kind of trigger event that I've missed? Please help, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Shimanchu2006
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat dq11. What to do now?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Beat calasmos and saw the true ending. What should I do now? I already fixed up cobblestone and beat the drustan trials before hand. Any guides on what to do?

    submitted by /u/Only-Broccoli-5045
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment