• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Dragon Quest "A huge new world is yours to explore - once you enter nothing else matters, not even your dog" DQ8 advertisement.

    Dragon Quest "A huge new world is yours to explore - once you enter nothing else matters, not even your dog" DQ8 advertisement.


    "A huge new world is yours to explore - once you enter nothing else matters, not even your dog" DQ8 advertisement.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    My brother’s reaction to Act 2...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Easy EXP Grinding

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I laugh my ass off every time this happens ��

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Saw people sharing their collections on here, so thought I would share mine.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I joined DQX as well!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    So excited about this!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Would you like ze puff puff?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Why I love Dragon Quest

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Puklipo template counts as DQ i guess

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Square Enix is potentially getting purchased

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Dqviii

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    There is any way to reset the skills on DQ VIII (3ds)?

    submitted by /u/wolffmann92
    [link] [comments]

    After a tough fight, the party rested. Then I realized Serena was still dead from that fight, so I revived her and immediately went back to sleep.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Dragon Warrior I & II GBC Walk Through Walls Fun

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Two questions from a newbie!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    So after much deliberating, I decided to take the plunge and give DQX a try. And although constantly translating everything was a bit of a hassle, im slowly getting used to the game and really am enjoying it.

    Ive received my train ticket and am making my way to the next city.

    My two questions are as follows :

    1. I see other players running around as humans.. How long until I get the option to do that?

    2. After leaving my initial village (Elven) and entering the second zone.. I found myself fighting metal slimes nearly every fight. I had just leveled boomerang and had Metal Throw, plus used one of those exp orbs, AND had the angel slime hat on. I made an absolute killing on exp, going from 13-32 in about half an hour. Did I break the game? Or was this some kind of special public event? Ive noticed the Dracky Mail popping up while I play but I never get it translated in time.

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/TheMissingPortalGun
    [link] [comments]

    DQ9 Weirdest glitch I ever saw !!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    DQ9 Weirdest glitch I ever saw !!

    Hi, I recently start a new game on DQ9, and I'm actually on the desert area, and I was going to the boss. I wanted to do a side quest, by killing mummies and get an item. I was about to end the fight, but I listen a video on YT. It took about 2min, then i took my DSI XL to end the fight. I killed the mummy, then i saw my main character going from lvl 22 to lvl 103... I got not hack, no cheat code, no AR... Do you know what happened ? Is that an unknowm glitch ? I found nothing about it on forums so...

    Sorry for the name of boss and the area, i don't know the name in english ^^

    So much HP as lvl 103 ^^

    I know, it's french, but stat are in the same order in english ^^

    submitted by /u/Mantary_Slayer
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest has found a new home

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Hey you, yeah you,

    do you like dragon quest... Shut up dont answer that of course you do,

    well i am here to propose a point dragon quest has found a new home on the nintendo switch,

    and im sure your like oh look at this big stupid idiot of course dragon quest on the switch is good.

    And again i say shut the hell up and listen for five seconds you impatient ape,

    i mean i think the dragon quest series has found its forever home on them switch i mean look at the offerings we've got

    dragon quest XI,

    dragon quest I,

    dragon quest builders, i could go on... And i will,

    dragon quest II,

    dragon quest builders II,

    dragon quest III. and more.

    So if your reading this go and buy a dragon quest game you sad fuck,

    already got one? Buy another.

    Got them all? Buy them all again stimulate the economy bitch.

    submitted by /u/hev0rt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment