• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Dragon Quest King Slime photo op in Ikebukuro, with various textbox options

    Dragon Quest King Slime photo op in Ikebukuro, with various textbox options


    King Slime photo op in Ikebukuro, with various textbox options

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Decent game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    These goons look like if Adventure Time had a DQIII reference

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Finally finished my Snackbox V2, The Slimebox

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    That "alternative way" to "earn" the Hare-Raising Suit and finally unlock the achievement without fighting the super secret boss ACTUALLY works hahahaha I just got the achievement doing it!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    It is easy. After finnishing everything on the game (fighting the Timewyrm to get that suit was the only thing left for me):

    • You switch from 3D to 2D, you can do this in any priest or statue
    • When you do that you can choose whatever chapter of the game you want
    • Just choose the chapter right before Yggdrasil fell, I think it is called "A Dark New World" (the chapter starts with Hero falling in the water, you will know)
    • You will have to play all that Sylvando solo stuff, but in 2D is very quick and you will be in whatever level or gear you had before changing to 2D
    • Start the Jade stuff. When that monster ask to you wear that suit you say yes
    • Right after Jade is sucked trough the portal for the prison, the accolate will appear and also the achievement. Dont even need to finnish the Jade stuff.

    It is probably a bug, the 2D version probably "register" the suit when Jade wears it in her solo adventure. Well, maybe a bug of the game, but works. I was tired of farming Pep Pop to defeat Timewyrm.

    submitted by /u/f0lk_blues
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11S weapon choice

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Hello

    This may be a silly question given how long this game's been around but it bugs me a lot.

    I first bought DQ11 on Steam and I played it through to the end (120 hours on end but I haven't even touched the bonus material O.O). Now that I managed to buy me a Nintendo Switch I also got DQ11S because I heard it had some new additions.

    Now the thing that's bugging me is that I finished my first playthrough with a greatsword as my main weapon, but to be honest I'm a big fan of dual wielding, so swords, knives and claws area all my favorite (I think I'll make Erik main boomerangs this time for the heck of it).

    But nevermind. My question is, will dual swords be stronger endgame than a greatsword (given I'm using the best ones)?

    submitted by /u/Marvin_Conman
    [link] [comments]

    Why is angelo not on any cover of dq8?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Angelo is never on the cover of any release of dq8, which is odd. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/ghoulishlife
    [link] [comments]

    Queen Marina....? Spoilers

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Hi! So, I'm I think about half way through playing my first Dragon Quest game, XI! And for the most part (aside from the amount of asset reuse...) I'm really enjoying it! But I've come to a point where I'm a little confused and trying to work out if i've missed something as I can't find anyone else confused about it! I've just beaten Alizarin, and sailed off to go down to Nautica, to add it back to my zoom list. All the mermaids have returned and are happy to see me but in the throne room is Queen Marina...To be honest I thought she had died when Alizarin attacked as that's what the game seemed to be setting up, a big last stand and her dying with all her people... but now she's just back, and she doesn't really say anything much as far as I can tell about how she survived the attack, what happened after... she just offers to turn me into a fish. So, can anyone fill me in on what happened? Did I miss some kind of important plot point regarding her surviving? Or is it maybe cleared up later in the game and i've just come down too early? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Jaiero12
    [link] [comments]

    Location of wells in the game?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Are there any guides where I can find them all? Links? Videos? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Dxcxphxr
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Tickington DQIX quest... help please!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I went to The Quester's Rest part of the Dragon Quest IX scenario, Erinn lost all confidence in her Inning skills.

    Patty says to look for a book to boost her motivation, she says there's probably one back in the world I came from, and that I'd probably find one in a castle that's all about knights and chivalry. I found the exact book in Faris's bedroom in Gallopolis I read it (like all books in the game I can't actually take it with me) and went back to Patty, she and Erinn still say the same dialogue. "Go find the book!"

    I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here, I thought maybe Faris has to give me permission to take it? But he won't stop talking about berries (because I already have a quest from him to get some berries from the first forest that I can't be bothered to do at the moment) maybe I have to finish his quest first? After all that's kind of the norm with the Tickington quests, as I need to talk to Patty to get advice for a DQVI scenario but she won't get to that until I finish motivating Erinn.

    submitted by /u/Otter_Punk
    [link] [comments]

    DQ VII status update

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Someone finally translated the first two chapters of manga of Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken - Yuusha Avan to Gokuen no Maou

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Alright Fellas which is the best of these dragon quest games.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment