• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Dragon Quest The Super Saiyans Have Been Born

    Dragon Quest The Super Saiyans Have Been Born


    The Super Saiyans Have Been Born

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    The Dragon Quest Iceberg

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    It’s coming to Xbox !

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    This moment was pretty funny

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    (OC) eight and Jessica art cause I love them

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    The moment I wish I could of had more time to explore.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Questions about DQ:XI after playing the demo

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    I just started the demo of Dragon Quest XI s on Nintendo Switch and I have some questions regarding purchasing the full game.

    1: Can I continue playing if I haven't completed the demo? Like if I'm halfway through the demo can I pick off where I left in the full game?

    2: Do I have to purchase the digital version?

    All in all I'm blown away by the visuals as I have only played the first 3 DQ games, it looks amazing!

    Non demo related question: is there also some R&R in the game? (For lack of a better word, I'm a non native English speaker). By that I mean stuff to do next to sidequests like collectibles, building, mini games or unlocking/managing buildings or parts of the world. Things that really draws you into the world of DQ XI.

    submitted by /u/Suck-my-Rooster
    [link] [comments]

    No matter what I do I can't defeat Mordegon

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Playing dragon quest 1 for the first time and I realized that the game is kind of scary

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    I mean, I know the game is all cartoonish and childish, but I can't help but think "What if I had played this as a child?" The dark caves would definitely scare me,I would be afraid to see some scary face in mid of the dark or a bizarre monster in a random encounter, or I would believe some creepypasta invented by some older cousin about the protagonist being the devil because he have horns or some bs like that lol.

    Im Brazilian so i didn't knew English as a Child, so i would have 0 clue about the game's plot, this made a bunch of game look hella scary for me at the time

    submitted by /u/DiasMSUV
    [link] [comments]

    Pain

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    So far my favorite quest

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Definitely the PAL version from what I can tell but my question would be is this a reproduction or an authentic copy... I’ll be a bit upset if it’s a repro ��

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Old DQ was 1-7,new DQ was 8 - 11

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    began dq8 released,dq was changed.

    submitted by /u/Successful-Oven5512
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILERS Advice for post game with Draconian Hard + XP Limiter on?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Basically, do I turn the XP Limiter off? And, do I turn the Hard Mode off as well? I'm not sure what the path forward looks like. I know I have "beat" the game, but also I haven't "beat" the game, but at this point I'm not sure I want continually difficult enemies. I'm at the Dragon boss to bring Cobblestone back, and it's just wiping my team. I'm sure I have inefficiencies, need strongest weapons and armours first, maybe I need a new strategy based around Eric's Divide and Knives. I don't know. Any advice on how to continue? Or do I start working on my backlog, like beating DQ8 again!

    submitted by /u/DoctorSteve
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 9 remake

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    So I'm sure you've all heard of the rumours regarding a DQ9 remake. No, it's not official so don't get your hopes up.

    However it does seems to make sense and a while back the devs seemed quite optimistic about the possibility of a remake for the Switch.

    Now that there is music to my ears, however you know what isn't? Hearing that updated visuals similar to that of 11 would be used. Yeah nah.. brush up the pixely art for the switch, that's fine. But change it up entirely? That'd really take away from the game in my opinion.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Eolopolo
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 1-3 Question

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Should I get the physical game or the 3 separate games from the e-shop? It's cheaper in the e-shop, but I didn't know if there was something special about the physical copy. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/la_chainsaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment