• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 30 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 30 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 30 Discussion

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 29.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 29

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming May 7th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    A Japanese livestreamer just finished his marathon of every mainline Dragon Quest game without sleeping. Over 85 hours awake!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    This game gives me depression

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    So I finally completed DQ2...barely

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    patrick dances to ocean waves

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest (2020) Promo ep 31

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Unreachable chest

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    *spoiler question*

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make Serena into a sage again?

    submitted by /u/TopHatGaming456
    [link] [comments]

    How tf do you beat [REDACTED] lmao

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Timewyrm.

    On my best attempt, I got the tail to around half, the head to red health and I got to where they pepped up and did that attack where you get hit with dark magic before your turn.

    My strat was just spam Mighty Magic Burst pep power and stock my characters with pep pops and elfin elixirs. My healer was Luminary with Omniheal and Erik was there because he was fast and I could use items before I got hit. Is there potentially a better strat that I could do?

    submitted by /u/MemeSlayer09
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I play these games?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Im currently trying to play and beat every mainline DQ game. I absolutely adored 11 so I decided to check out the rest of the series in chronological order and I'm currently beating 4. What im wondering though is where should I play the rest? I got 4 on my phone since it has party talk unlike the DS version but what about 5, 6, 8 and 9? Are the mobile versions of 5 and 6 better than the DS ones? Which version of 8 is better: PS2, 3DS or mobile? And is buying a used cartridge on eBay my only option to play DQ9? Should I use emulators and if so how? Or should I buy them used? If so then which website is the most reliable as to not get scammed? Specifically I want the best versions of DQ 5, 6, 8 and 9 since 10 shouldn't even be a numbered entry, 7's best version is from what I see the 3DS one and I already have the rest. Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Wilfred517
    [link] [comments]

    Some sweet charms I got off Aliexpress ft. Zelda Boss Key

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Russian Dragon Quest 5 on ebay

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this, but I am on the lookout for a PAL version of DQ5 on DS. Now I found an offer on ebay for a very affordable price, so much so that it seems kinda fishy. So I wanted to ask whether someone has knowledge concerning bootlegs or scams. On the one hand, half of the case is in English, and the other half is in Russian. I don't know, maybe that's normal, but it seems weird. Secondly, the game is supposed to be new and sealed, but it only costs 70€, which is a red flag for me personally. And lastly, the Seller doesn't just sell one copy, he actually has 30 copys, half of which are already sold. Then again, if he already sold almost 20 copys, I think the rating of the seller should have dropped if this was a scam, but he still has a rating of 100% positive review. So has anyone some experience or some tips?

    submitted by /u/IncineDom
    [link] [comments]

    DRAGON QUEST FOR BEGINNERS - Top 5 Games for Newcomers and Longtime Fans - sackchief

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Is Stronger Enemies enough?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    I found the game too easy, and I'll create another save and enable some draconians. In order to make the game challenging, but not too difficult, I should use only Stronger Enemies or the XP one as well?

    submitted by /u/ZuubuMafu
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling rather dumb

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    got the princess out of dog form and now I'm lost. I can't seem to find anywhere to go. Maybe a town or location or direction as a hint would be nice

    submitted by /u/SSJBRUTUS
    [link] [comments]

    Using a PS2 walkthrough of DQ8 on 3DS?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I know the post game stuff will be different

    but the original content through the story is there much change?

    I still have an old .txt of the PS2's DQ8 walkthrough telling you where the items are ect.

    is there any extra dungeons or anything like that?

    submitted by /u/Jimusmc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment