• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Dragon Quest I found an original Famicom copy of Dragon Quest III yesterday! I'm super excited to play this masterpiece in Japanese and see what differences are in the original version!

    Dragon Quest I found an original Famicom copy of Dragon Quest III yesterday! I'm super excited to play this masterpiece in Japanese and see what differences are in the original version!


    I found an original Famicom copy of Dragon Quest III yesterday! I'm super excited to play this masterpiece in Japanese and see what differences are in the original version!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Jade eating a burger (including alts

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Welp we're close to the 35th anniversary, hope it'll be great (edit made by me)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Haven't missed a day all year, here's April's Monsters!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Do any of you guys have a wallpaper like this? (I got this picture off of google)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Family Reunion

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    I can't tell if I did impressively well or weirdly horrible, but behold: Hyunckel Mii

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Most Obscure Unmarked Side Quest in DQXI S

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    To sent girls in the L'Academie in Act 2 after the terrible events of the Rise of the Lord of Shadows.

    Someone could say to me if there are only two girls, or there are any more? I found those two:

    • Last Bastion Girl
    • Eerye Nest Girl
    submitted by /u/Haddock_Lotus
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think you are going to do for Dragon Quest’s Anniversary?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I love how this man is a Thief, Merchant and Gadabout at the same time in the best way possible.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Got my first 3D printer a couple of days ago. After some testing and playing around with it I'm ready to start my first project. A full size Supreme Sword of Light.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    My wife got me a metal slime coaster online! She’s the best!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Malicious Jörmun Level(Postgame Spoilers)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I just killed Malicious Arachtagon, and all that's left to rebuild cobblestone is jörmun. I'm trying to rebuild it before I finish Drustan's trials so I can use the wish to stay with a party member. My party is around the mid 50's, and Jörmun kills at least 1 party member per turn. Where should I grind and to what level?

    submitted by /u/Heropon-Tora
    [link] [comments]

    Encountered this while going through my first playthrough in Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    DQ8 voice acting question

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Im gonna buy DQ8 soon and I was wondering which voice acting is better? English or Japanese?

    submitted by /u/Wilfred517
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest made r/FavoriteMedia’s Favorite Video-Game Franchise Bracket!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Tuppence gets ignored

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Made Veronica as a Mii. Got the Arborian Sisters as Miis

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    So I just finished Dragon Quest 11...

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I wanted to pick up another after this one. I have all the games except for 10. Which one do you guys recommend I play after finishing 11? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SunVersion
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Dragon Quest 11 (Echoes of an Elusive Age)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Haven't played a Dragon Quest game in years omg the nostalgia. I just love how true to formula they left it, not fucking everything around like Final Fantasy, but still added a few nice uninvasive touches like a small skill tree and dual techs :)

    And the cut scenes are top notch

    This is the good shit right here

    submitted by /u/dalewinters1
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI 3DS Orchestral Overhaul Release

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    GO BACK TO HELL STUPID BOSS

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment