• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Dragon Quest we live in a society

    Dragon Quest we live in a society


    we live in a society

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Very scary.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I'm obsessed with the Miitopia demo on the switch and made Jade from DQ11

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Saw some miitopia miis here recently, so why not show my take on Eight in miitopia

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Day 2 of printing the Supreme Sword of Light. had a lot of failures, but the blade is mostly done. Printing half of the guard overnight and hopefully the rest tomorrow. Then it's just sanding to get it all to fit together nicely, glueing together and then painting when I can buy some decent colours

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    dragon quest 2020 Episode 30 was fantastic

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    They really done it perfectly in my opinion I'd like to here everyone else's thought's so far!

    submitted by /u/laxss
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find this piece of the soundtrack? [Spoilers]

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    What's the name of the song that Serena, Veronica, and the Timekeeper/Serenica play in act 3 with the harp and flute (after it's revealed that she's Serenica)? It's what gives Cetacea her new armor. It also starts playing when you ride Cetacea after this cutscene. The flute opening is so beautiful and I want to learn to play it, but first I need to find it.

    submitted by /u/MagnoliaSymbolia
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone feel a bit of remorse?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    What do the different rarities for equipment stand for?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Seeing F and E for example, which is better? How does it go?

    submitted by /u/thepostmanpat
    [link] [comments]

    Hello!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone! So I just kinda started actively joining Reddit and not familiar with some stuff but I wanted to say I love DQMJ2 and have played the game about 7 times that now I am kinda working on a Synthesis Calculator for the game, hoping I can finish this by October. I can't share much but the calculator is being built slowly so All i can say is the idea behind it and I hope for in the end if people enjoy it and use it to help them out.

    The calculator won't work with Skills (at the moment) but will mainly be stats between parents to child, calculating what children will be there as outcomes, grandparenting outcomes, and predicting stats (not knowing stats precisely)

    If I had time I would add a skills portion to it but I'm trying to get the base down first and being able to let you edit your own data.

    Again, Still in the beginning stages so I hope I can get it out sooner than later... Three man team self learning the process and one person of three (me) doing the main labor, while others research and support.

    I love joker 2 so in the future if there is ever a English DQ Monsters game that expands the series, I hope I can get it.

    Cya all later and let me know if this calculator idea I'm building sounds cool or not.

    submitted by /u/Individual_Mix_1969
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a bit obsessed, but here it is: Dai Mii. I'm surprised the Dragon Crest turned out so well.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    The Luminary as a Mii!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Stop

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Any Way to skip forward in dq11 game pass pc?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Tl;Dr i need a way to either edit my save to hotto, download a save that is there, cheat forward quickly or transfer a save from steam to the microsoft store pc version of dq11 cause i already played through it multiple times

    So... i played dq11's opening like... 3 times.

    First time, a friend family shared me on steam (original version). I got to the fighting tourney and then my save corrupted. I managed to revert to a previous backup but i didnt wanna play that few hours again so i took a break, only to need to reformat my pc later which PROBABLY deleted my save but maybe i could recover it. Nevermind, i didnt feel like it.

    Later on, i decided ill buy it on switch- i wanted to start early so i played a good few hours of the demo only to be unable to get it in the end.

    Then one of my friends bought it and gameshared to me, and i played all the way to hotto (the point that i want to he in rn) only for my brother to delete his user from the console making me lose the save again.

    I recentely subscribed to game pass pc and want to finally beat the game, but i REALLY dont want to get to hotto AGAIN. Is there any way to skip forward with cheats, save data transfers either from steam or another user, save editors, anything? Just any way for me to not need to play to that point AGAIN? Ill do it if i HAVE to but i dont want to...

    submitted by /u/skeltord
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Theme (orchestral arrangement) Dragon Quest 1 (NES)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I beated calasmus

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    So i beated calssmus but i cant finish the game at the 100%, because it sends me before calasmus, BUT I BEATED HIM, how do i complet all the achievements. Pls help.

    submitted by /u/Im_Holyy
    [link] [comments]

    Cat Suit Question

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Who paid for the Cat Suit without bargaining with the brothers? I was revisiting Gondolia and just realized that you could get it super cheap by just going back and worth with the two, as they just keep lowering the price every time you do so. I'm guessing there had to be someone here who paid upfront or maybe grind just to purchase it.

    submitted by /u/Original-Splinko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment