• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Dragon Quest I'm fairly sure I know where this is going...

    Dragon Quest I'm fairly sure I know where this is going...


    I'm fairly sure I know where this is going...

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    My Luminary Nendoroid just came today

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 10 is having a costume event next week and I think I nailed mine.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 2 Music Hits Different

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Our girl has a new opportunity

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Recently completed the Dragon Warrior Quadrilogy (Maps, Handbooks and all). Classics!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Help pls? I'm looking into getting a metal king slime figurine, and I found one at an actually affordable price (one in picture) and yet the crown color's off? Is it counterfeit? What's with it?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    LOCAL MAN CAN’T STOP PLAYING DQ5

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    How I look trying to explain to all my friends how all of the Dragon Quest time lines are connected

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Probably my favorite DQ

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Funny number

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Electro Light rigged?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I am so furious.
    I've read people say it has a 80% chance of getting slimes, I've read someone state it's 50/50.
    Eight times in a row now, I've been blessed with those fucking robots and I'm honestly pissed. I've done the electro light xp farm for like 20 total times in this playthrough, and 4 of them were slimes.
    I do not have a problem with defending for 20 turns and grinding in general to get xp, but this chance based bs where the odds are definitely stacked against me makes me wanna throw my switch out of the window.

    submitted by /u/WowYouAreHype
    [link] [comments]

    This series has brought me so much joy

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    So many years of entertainment. So many memories. I'll always be grateful. What a fantastic ride it's been and I'll be a lifelong fan. Can't wait for whatever comes next 🙂

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    Which hero is the hunkiest himbo?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    About Kiefer

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    I first played Dragon Quest 7 (back then Dragon Warrior) on PSX when I was a kid and I was devastated that he left. I did not manage to complete the game (the grind at the demon lord's dungeon was insane) and am replaying it on the 3DS.

    I have once again reached the island where he would leave the party permanently and am having some mixed feelings now. Just curious about what everyone else thought about his departure?

    submitted by /u/Stainshrine_1312
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11S forging accolade help

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i'm trying to get the crack claw craftsperson accolade. I'm pretty sure I got a +3 on all required claws yet it won't unlock.

    Iron Claws Silver Claws Infernails Steel Claws Crow's Claws Platinum Claws Kestrel Claws Cobra Claws Ice Claws Kite Claws Dragon Claws Beast Claws Fire Claws King Cobra Claws Golden Claws Combusticlaws Monster Claws Crystal Claws Orichalum Claws Frostfire Fingers Deicimators Dragonlord Claws Dragovian lord Claws Xenlon Claws

    What Am I doing wrong? I can't seem to find on google what I'm missing.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/blacksabbath16
    [link] [comments]

    I beat my second playthrough

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment