• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Dragon Quest Between the Switch and 3DS we can officially play all the NA mainline releases

    Dragon Quest Between the Switch and 3DS we can officially play all the NA mainline releases


    Between the Switch and 3DS we can officially play all the NA mainline releases

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Rad little slime for filler I got today!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    After playing Dragon Quest VIII off an on since 2009, I finally brought this dastardly magician to justice.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Look what came in the mail today! I’m beyond excited to start playing!!!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I cleared the 3ds JP version with zero japanese knowledge, just by remembering the whole game from start to finish (since I platinumed both the vanilla in 2018 and the S version in 2020/21). Now I'm sick of DQXI for a while, next run will be a 2d-mode run ahahah

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Hope you guys are ready for the xp boost of a lifetime!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    DELETE THIS...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    In case some of u wants to play DQ main series but don't have the Nintendo DS or other consols to play, u can still buy thoses on the android store. The controls are not optimal but the games stay incredible :D

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Beat Dragon Quest VII for the first time last night and it was really good! Not a fav of all time but def up there

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Post game Gold farm?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Is there a good gold farm Postgame? Currently stealing devilry drinkers and selling them. Is there an item that sells for more? Trying to get enough tokens for the Gringham Whip.

    submitted by /u/Zac_Wolfe
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for slime only challenge

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Planning on beating the game using only regular blue slimes and need some advice on what I should do. I am playing Professional.

    submitted by /u/GalvanizedMemes
    [link] [comments]

    Dai and his friends with alternative colors. What do you think?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Title

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Lookie

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Where i think all the locations in DQ 11 are influenced from

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Heliodor = England, Germany or the Czech Republic
    Hotto = Japan of course
    Gallopolis = Turkey, Malta, Saudi Arabia or Iran
    Gondolia = Vienna
    Zwaardsrust = The Netherlands
    Octagonia = dont know......maybe Rome?
    Dundrasil = somewhere in Europe
    Puerto Valo = modern day Greece
    Lonalulu = Gotta be Hawaii, as its rhymes with Honolulu
    Phnom Nonh = China or Hong Kong
    Sniflheim = Iceland or Norway
    Arboria = ancient Greece

    submitted by /u/Greenmist01
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Warrior 1(NES): Let's Find The Monster's Nest

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I finally learned to enjoy dragon quest

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Before 2017, I was not a fan of dragon quest. Dragon quest to me was that one franchise with boring gameplay with dragon ball art. Flat characters with music to fall asleep to. This series left a bad taste in my mouth from having a boring time with 5 and 8. I thought oh these games are over hyped as hell. They aren't as good as persona! Dropped them until 2017 around December.

    Dragon quest 8 was on sale for the 3Ds. Seeing the price made me give it a second chance. Paid 20 bucks for it and started playing it. Couldn't believe I was having fun. Characters being charming as heck! Music was so wonderfully done! Felt like I was in a fairy tale book! While the game play was simple, It was fun! This moment made me finally figured out why DQ was fun. All made sense. Reminded me to not every game needs a wiki to understand a story. Not every game needs mechanics to need a degree to understand! DQ reminded me that rpgs can be fun while being easy to understand. That moment made me a fan. Got me to play other DQ games.

    It's weird to know I use to hate dragon quest at one point. Goes to show what happens when you give a franchise a second chance. If anyone has gone through this or something like this, please share. Love to read stories of people finally getting into dragon quest. Hope you guys enjoy the post.

    submitted by /u/Jake_Leonheart96
    [link] [comments]

    Load save after killing post game final boss dq XI s

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I know you can't save the game after beating the post game final boss but can you load a save just Before him and carry on playing (e.g) like in ff7 where you have a save before sephiroth and you cannot save after beating him but prior and once you defeat him you can load it and carry on adventuring

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Ad_24
    [link] [comments]

    I can't use any job skill in DQ VII

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Hello. So I am 25 hours in the game. I unlocked the jobs, I chose a warrior, a mage and a thief.

    I did a few fights, each character has 3 stars in his/her job, BUT I cannot find how to use them in battle.

    When I select "spells" or "skills", all I can chose are the one I had before, this is frustrating. I have unlocked 10 spells for Maribel but in battle she can only use bang and the two basic fire spells.

    I have searched everywhere in the menu and I don't see anyone having this issue on google.

    What am I doing wrong ?

    Edit:

    I am so stupid. In 25 hours I did not see that when you select "spell" or "skills" there is not only attack and defense but the third choice is "other"... I am so used to the last menu option being a "cancel" button in most JRPGs my mind was not even seeing it

    submitted by /u/Powerplex
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite DQ main hero based on their design? Got to give to Rex over here. He looks so damn cool to me. Not much else just he looks really cool to me. Could be the colors work so well.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Does anybody know how the Item Rotation in the DQVC hosted on fan servers works?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I don't know when i will be able to begin playing DQIX (hopefully soon?) especially because it is apparently a huge time-sinker.

    I know that, in order to fully complete this game, not only you need to repeat some tasks multiple times (revocating 10 times, do some things 1000 times...) but also tag 30 different players (achievable with 2 consoles and 2 cartridges) and procure the exclusive items from the DQVC (be they from the special guests or the shop itself).

    So in the meantime i procured myself a second cartridge, a used USA one, and after creating a security-less hotspot with my phone i did some testing with the save file already present, tried connecting with one of the fan DNS codes and it worked perfectly (the DNS code I'm using is 172.104.88.237.).

    What I'm curious however is about how the item rotation of the shop works, will it change it's items every day?

    Also, from what i gathered there are several different polls of avayable items; that one time when i connected there weren't any of the exclusive DQVC items so my guess is that the shop was currently set on a different item table.

    How frequently will the table change? Every few weeks? Months?

    submitted by /u/Tanawy
    [link] [comments]

    Why change the voices in the 3DS version?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    I'll admit that I don't know much about game porting and stuff like that but it seems kind of weird to me that the voices were completely different from the PS2 version

    submitted by /u/chivdotpng
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Veronica

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I’m writing a huge video game crossover fic and want to include Dragon Quest. Which of the four would you say is the best in the series?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    So, I turned my Mage into a Sage as people suggested, here how we are looking

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    So, I turned my Mage into a Sage as people suggested, here how we are looking

    Anything I should upgrade, I know KMS is easily found in high level dungeon.

    Map latest map is like, lv38~

    https://preview.redd.it/21ix8cklln871.png?width=1026&format=png&auto=webp&s=8321da5e40db8196608315be49806b9f3f75a7e1

    submitted by /u/SrHaruno
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment