• Breaking News

    Friday, November 26, 2021

    Dragon Quest Slime Knight and Metal Slime Knight perler art

    Dragon Quest Slime Knight and Metal Slime Knight perler art


    Slime Knight and Metal Slime Knight perler art

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:37 AM PST

    3D Scan of my Lump Mage

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Thankful for Dragon Quest

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Observing Thanksgiving here in the states, I want to say how thankful I am for this series. Dragon warrior was one of the first games I have a fond memory of as a very young child when introduced to video games on the NES. Over the years I honestly kind of forgot about the series unfortunately. With the release of XI on the switch I got back into the series and did some much needed back logging after that and have a pretty solid NA collection. One of the games I played a ton tho in middle school was DWM 2. I recently decided to get a copy of the remake and play a translated version on a modded 3DS and it has filled the past few weeks with much pleasure.

    Happy holidays and long live Dragon Quest!

    submitted by /u/Pavzig
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why Maribel still won’t rejoin the party? I’m at the final dungeon and attempted the final boss (and lost). Perhaps I missed something?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Im king

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Dragon Quest XI S: PS4 vs Switch

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Hello all! Quick question, I wanna get into dragon quest, and I wanted to start with 11. I was looking at the Switch and PS4 versions, I heard XI S is the newest version with all the features, but the covers are throwing me off. Aside from graphics, are there extra features in the switch version vs the ps4 versions?

    I know switch games don't go on sale as much, so I can understand the price difference for that, but the different box art is throwing me off. Thank you for taking your time to read this, have a wonderful day!

    submitted by /u/GalaxyPhoenix260
    [link] [comments]

    Connections between DQ X and DQ IX

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:22 AM PST

    I remember reading somewhere that every new DQ X expansion gave more hints of the game being a prequel to DQ IX. Can someone knowledgeable explain in detail what all this is about ?

    submitted by /u/Traenix
    [link] [comments]

    Spin Slime, Crystal Slime and Rotten Egg (Dragon Quest Perler Beads)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Are the majority of DQ games on Ebay legit?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Eleven, digital painting

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Playing V before IV?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Hello heroes. I've played a few DQ games in the past, which I all enjoyed, and recently decided to tackle the Zenithian trilogy. I'm planning on playing V first, since it seems to be a lot of people's favorite. I know there are no real direct sequels in the series, but are there any callbacks/references to IV that I'll miss in V if I play it first? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/workthrowawhey
    [link] [comments]

    Best full health and recovery items and where to find them

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Trying to run the Wheel of Harma secret trial.Need to know where to get something that restores HP in high amounts for Jade and restore full MP for Veronica

    submitted by /u/ArchersSweetBussy
    [link] [comments]

    Strong little Steven

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Dragon Quest playing cards. Thought you guys would like to see the designs per card.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:45 PM PST

    DragonQuest XI Charity Stream round 2

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Hello everyslime

    Streaming Dragon Quest XI in 10 minutes over at https://www.twitch.tv/chefgrimbus in support of the Welsh Mountain Zoo, raising money for their seal rescue programme, if you hate seals don't show up

    CHEERS LADS

    submitted by /u/Chef_Grimbus
    [link] [comments]

    Just defeated Juggerwroth ... where to next?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 05:43 AM PST

    I am not sure why I'm so lost, the consult isn't helping. Anyone know where I need to go next to continue story?

    submitted by /u/RetroActivePodcast
    [link] [comments]

    Found these 3 all sealed and new in a retro store in Sweden, had to pick them up!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Just Got this for 30€ mega nice

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Help for Magic users

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Kaboomle keeps hurting or killing Veronica and Karackle actually harmed Rab. How do I circumvent this? I never use magic users for this reason but I need them for thevWheel of Harma trials

    submitted by /u/ArchersSweetBussy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what these are for?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:55 PM PST

    The Slime Army grows

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Is there any possible way to access the Legacy Boss Fights in Dragon Quest 9?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:53 PM PST

    I have a friend who has always loved this game and he talks about how disappointed he is that he never got to play the Legacy Boss Fights since the DS Wi-Fi service shut down. I was wondering if there are any ways whatsoever to access these, whether it be hacking, emulation, or anything else. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Crackers1612
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 12 leaked

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 07:30 PM PST

    DQX Offline details Puku Land Continent

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I'm disappointed that they just copy paste the single player games' battle system to DQX Offline.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the simplistic turn based battle systems of DQ games, but I honestly was hoping that they would augment DQX's battle system to be single-player focused so that the game would play out more like FFXII or Xenoblade. Anyone else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/xcyper33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment