• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 29, 2021

    Dragon Quest Are most Dragon Quest games similar in terms of character creation/party creation?

    Dragon Quest Are most Dragon Quest games similar in terms of character creation/party creation?


    Are most Dragon Quest games similar in terms of character creation/party creation?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 11:14 PM PST

    I've only played DQ IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies, and I LOVED it. What I loved most was the ability to pick the class of your main character, as well as the classes of the entirety of your party, and the ability to change them later. Is this true for all/most DQ games, or are you locked into one class as the main character and party members in other games?

    submitted by /u/Fungiculus
    [link] [comments]

    Why do many secret skills require conflicting skills to unlock?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 02:30 AM PST

    This is my first Dragon Quest game and I am enjoying it a lot! Especially as a big Dragon Ball fan, I am enjoying the art style a great deal.

    The one thing I don't get is the skill trees and the placement of some of the skills. Why do I need to put points into great swords if I want to unlock all of the shield skills for Hendrick? Same with Erik, you need to go through both swords and knives to get to the bottom of the tree, even though you can only use one or the other.

    Just seems like strange design, but maybe I am missing something?

    submitted by /u/Sambience
    [link] [comments]

    XI vs XI S - Should I Restart?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 12:37 AM PST

    I recently bought Dragon Quest XI and I played through it for a good amount. I'm about 10 hours in (right at the part where you're trying to find a "certain character" in a spider dungeon) but I saw that the Definitive Edition was on sale. I thought it was just a DLC but it's a whole separate game than the original. Now I'm thinking I should just restart on the Definitive Edition just because there's more content. But is it really worth it?

    submitted by /u/Lost_and_confused154
    [link] [comments]

    Need to find belle caps for Sylv's glad rags

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 09:11 PM PST

    I need to get some belle caps for Sylvando's glad rags. Where do I get them? Found one in Manglegrove but I need more.I heard it was a drop from mushroom mages,where do I find this enemy?I'm on pt2 and the tree fell

    submitted by /u/ArchersSweetBussy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod translation or something like that for Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition on PC?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 08:20 PM PST

    The translation is driving me crazy, I need to take breaks at times with how different the things that are said and the names are between what I read in English and hear in Japanese, its like watching 2 completely different stories, and the random dialects they inconsistently put here and there are not helping, is there any fan translation or mod out there for the PC version that enhances the text of the game?

    submitted by /u/pizzapicante27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment