• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 1, 2022

    Dragon Quest I've drawn a Dragon Quest Monster every day this year -- today I thought I'd do a little something special for the finale!

    Dragon Quest I've drawn a Dragon Quest Monster every day this year -- today I thought I'd do a little something special for the finale!


    I've drawn a Dragon Quest Monster every day this year -- today I thought I'd do a little something special for the finale!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Precious bean, I love them so much.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 07:26 PM PST

    DQ xi post-game question [spoilers]

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Hi! So I just started act 3 and I've literally been staring at this decision screen for quite a while now

    I wanted to continue playing mainly because I feel like act 2 left so many unanswered questions but

    I feel like if I say yes to going back in time, it basically invalidates everything I did in act 2? And I'm torn because I feel so connected to my team now 🥲 help aaaaa

    Will saying no to that question give me a satisfying ending? Or do I have to say yes to get the "real" ending and have my questions from act 2 answered?

    submitted by /u/catthecia
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Switch (Digital) crashes my Switch randomly from time to time

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 11:39 PM PST

    I just got DQ11 for Switch, absolutely loving it, but at times, my game would get stuck on the loading screen and whenever I would try and exit the game, my Switch ends up freezing.

    For context, I have a Switch from 2017, is this the likely cause of the issue, or is there something else? My game is also up to date.

    submitted by /u/0J0SE0
    [link] [comments]

    How much health does Orochi have on the second battle?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 08:28 PM PST

    My entire party is LV 19-21 (except for sage mage LV11) and already destroyed Orochi the first time, now they are facing off against her in Jipang. How much health does she have there (Switch Edition) didn't get far in the original/classic ED

    submitted by /u/CarefulLeather
    [link] [comments]

    (A Hero’s Bond) how to uncap max lv ?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I've began recently and reached max level, which makes me think that's possible to uncap and get a higher level, how can I do it ?

    submitted by /u/IXXSlashXXI
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get banned for being a foreign player on Dragon Quest X?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 03:05 PM PST

    I want to interact with people, but I am scared to get reported for speaking english.

    submitted by /u/MechaManManMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment