• Breaking News

    Friday, January 7, 2022

    Dragon Quest Got my new DQ11 tattoo today!

    Dragon Quest Got my new DQ11 tattoo today!


    Got my new DQ11 tattoo today!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 07:41 AM PST

    Bring Arts DQ6 Terry figure

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 08:58 AM PST

    Holy Grail obtained! In my opinion this is the ultimate Dragon Quest collectible. (Arukundesu 1998)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 08:35 AM PST

    Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past - PSOne or 3DS?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 10:26 AM PST

    I'm playing through DQXI at the moment, but I am planning to play the rest of the games as I like to do with many RPG series. While I have found other comparisons of the two versions online, I like getting personal input from people and really conversing to see which version of a game suits me best. I'm just asking for some community thoughts on which version of the game is preferred and why. Of course I'd appreciate no spoilers, but if there are story differences that would be nice to know but please only say if you find the differences better in one version over the other. I'll appreciate any input at all just to see why people prefer one more than the other and from there I'll try and decide which to go with. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SpencerRenwick
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought all the Snes versions of Dragon Quest 1-6. HOWEVER!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 10:48 AM PST

    I just bought all the Snes versions of Dragon Quest 1-6 packaged together from an eBay seller and they all work great except the DQ 1 & 2 SNES cart does weird stuff with my saved games. They sometimes disappear and then reappear. Sometimes the saves will stay there for weeks. Sometimes the saves will disappear forever... AND it's only with DQ 1, not with DQ 2. Is this an old save bug that's from the original game or is it because this is a fan translated game?

    Also, the DQ 1 & 2 games are blurry and the red colours bleed. Not the other ones, though.

    Also, I'm playing on a 2-chip SNES 001 with a RCA crt tv

    submitted by /u/HighFantasyisthebest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment