• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 23, 2022

    Dragon Quest He shall ponders them all

    Dragon Quest He shall ponders them all


    He shall ponders them all

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 06:40 AM PST

    Metal Slime hunting gives me the Yelena face

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 08:54 AM PST

    currently in the world's stupidest battle of attrition

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 11:53 PM PST

    DQ2 (Cont Post, photos, Switch version)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 07:55 AM PST

    My Serena fanart! Compared to my older ones

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 12:04 PM PST

    Help a struggling dad

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 12:56 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    Here's the situation:

    My son is a Dragon Quest fan and got Dragon Quest X on the switch for Christmas but we're struggling getting it sorted.

    We're in Japan so everything is Japanese of course (his mum's Japanese, he understands Japanese and my Japanese isn't terrible).

    The game he got is ドラゴンクエストX 天星の英雄たち オンライン (I'm not sure what the English title is).

    My understanding is that it's actually an expansion pack (is that what you even call it?). We've downloaded the game(?) ver 1~5.

    However, the game isn't working. When he inputs the registration code that came with the expansion pack it gives an error about needing a registration code for the other versions.

    Can anyone help a dad help his son out? He'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/matsumotoout
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Controller Buttons are swapped

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 12:07 PM PST

    I'm not sure what has caused this, but for some reason the four main controller buttons for me are swapped. So my O is now X, my X is now O, my Triangle is now Square, and my Square is now Triangle. The in game prompts give the correct buttons, but the buttons on my controller themselves are just completely swapped. Keyboard input seems fine.

    I am playing DQXIS on PC, and I'm using a wired Switch pro controller. I've tried starting the game regularly and in big picture mode but neither fixed this issue. I also tried restarting my computer, and unplugging the controller. Controller works fine for other games, and the buttons match correctly.

    Game was working perfectly fine as of a few weeks ago, but has now suddenly gotten this problem. Not sure what caused it and googling didn't seem to find any solutions. Anyone know what might fix this or why it's happening?

    submitted by /u/CraftLizard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment