• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Dragon Quest "Let's take a break here." - Art by じゅん

    Dragon Quest "Let's take a break here." - Art by じゅん


    "Let's take a break here." - Art by じゅん

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    Female Warrior by 宮田

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    All of the Metal Slime weapons have a Metal Slime in them!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI S rise to 91 on metacritic

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    I wonder if Betty White would approve.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    Even the Luminary can't help, but be insecure about his haircut!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Jade? What happened to you?!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Wasn’t expecting for this to arrive until Friday

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    How DQXIS Affected Me

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    This post is nothing but a pure appreciation post. On release day, I picked up this game as requested by an old friend. "Just give it a chance. See what you think."

    Guys, this game is easily my game of the year. I'm not very far (I assume. I just got Sylvandos ship) but I'm very much in love. But it's not like an "I'm addicted" kind of in love. It's more of a just thinking about the game and all it's wonderful features just bring joy to me. Every moment I've spent in this game has been wonderful. From the moment I climbed that mountain, to when I had to sneak around Gondolia to rescue my friend.

    Turn based combat, as I get older, has become my favorite style of gameplay. I just love being able to kick back, zap, sizz, and flame slash a few baddies for awhile.

    Finally, it's this subreddit that's makes me enjoy the game that much more. Your wonderful fan art, jokes and references I don't quite get yet (but I can't wait to learn), and just the overall welcoming community.

    If you made it this far, thanks for hearing a noobie rant and geek about this game. My dad recently found a gameboy copy of dragon warrior 3 at a yard sale. That will be played!

    TLDR: Dragon quest is awesome I NEED MORE!!!

    submitted by /u/Gamermb617
    [link] [comments]

    Finally 100% completed this amazing game! Off to Dragon Quest III now!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    Sadness

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    2D mode seems to be going fast, how far am I? (spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    So I'll spoil things describing how far I am in the story, but if possible please don't spoil anything with your answers.

    As mentioned, I'm playing entirely in 2d mode. I'm also not doing a whole lot of side quests or out-of-the-way grinding. My characters are all between 43-47, and I just saw the visions of Erdwin making the Sword of Light.

    Thing is, I'm only at about 37 hours. Everyone was saying act 1 itself was about 40 for them and I'm sitting here (presumably) nearly through act 2. Is it just because 2d mode goes faster with its smaller map?

    submitted by /u/jpak88
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] You telling me Normal Innocent Humans aren’t allowed but weird things made of Coral are?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    My DQ XI story comes to a bittersweet end.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    Damn, what a wild ride this game has been. After clocking in just under 100 hrs I beat all three acts, finished the 2d quests, and beat the super boss with no cheese. I'd always been a pretty casual fan of JRPGS and DQ XI (along with some other DQ games I player over the summer) made me realize that it's one of my favorite genres. I've only put this much time into a handful of games, and maybe one of those other games has had me fully engaged and engrossed as much as DQ XI has. Even with some spoilers here and there the story took me for a crazy emotional rollercoaster and is probably among one of my favorites of all time. Every single character is so expertly crafted and developed and I loved them all. This game has helped me through a really tough time and despite how satisfied I am with finishing it, I'm sad that it has to come to an end. I think I'm going to take a break from the series for a while so I don't get burned out. Maybe around Christmas I'll pick up VIII or finally finish the last ~20 hrs of VII lol. I think it's safe to say that DQXI is my favorite game of all time, and I can't wait to revisit it down the line with a fresh mindset.

    submitted by /u/LXsavior
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest walk in the west

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    I live in Berlin and tried out the new dragon quest walk. It really is a great ar app game and I imagine for fans of dragon quest it'd be the shit. Sadly after walking around I recognized that there won't spawn any mobs in my areas probably cause the game is a Japan exclusive and I'm worried that the game will be a Japan exclusive. So I had the idea if we all would download the game and place quests or whatever these things are in some western locations they maybe will see our dedication to the game and may release it also for global players. Thank you for reading this text and have a nice day :)

    submitted by /u/AmanoMegumi
    [link] [comments]

    Have DQXI's non-Japanese sales numbers been published yet?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    I feel like XI is the most success I've ever seen in the US from any DQ game in the 30 years I've been playing. People are talking it, loving it, and meme'ing it... So many first timers, too. But I haven't been able to find the actual sales numbers. I feel like it had to have sold well, right? I really hope so... If you had to guess, how much do you think its sold? Any anecdotes of how you/your best friend/your best friend's dog/etc. bought the game?

    submitted by /u/phubans
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing a dragon quest, wich one i should play?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 11 crashes when entered malmoorwald

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    Maybe someone of you can help me, as soon as I enter the Malmoorwald the Game crashes, I don't get any errors, it just closes itself - the automatic savefile can't be loaded from there on but the old save file I made before going there can.

    I tried updating my drivers, deleting savefiles, de- and installing the game new, nothing seems to work.

    What could I do? I really wanna keep playing :(

    submitted by /u/Schmoppel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment