• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Dragon Quest "Dragon Quest: Your Story coming to Netflix on February 13"

    Dragon Quest "Dragon Quest: Your Story coming to Netflix on February 13"


    "Dragon Quest: Your Story coming to Netflix on February 13"

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Dragon Quest artwork by manga artist Tony Valente

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    "Um... Grandpa...?"

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Out of context screenshot #69

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    For anyone thinking about getting Dragon Quest VIII on 3DS

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    There's a coupon available from the My Nintendo thing for 90 gold coins to get 30% off, which is what, $12 off of $39.99? Could be worth looking into if you have the gold coins available and thinking about it.

    submitted by /u/Asouva
    [link] [comments]

    Similar Games?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Hello, I'm 45 hours into DQXI S and I'm addicted. I love it. In particular I love that it's on the switch because I don't have access to the TV at my house very often and having it mobile gives me the ability to play more often.

    I find the story and gameplay to be relaxing, so I'm looking for similar games to pick up on the Switch that I'll play next. I'm going to play Ni No Kuni next, and then Breath of the Wild, but I'm looking for another game to add to the list.

    I've thought about DQ Builders 2 or Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I wanted other input. What about Octopath Traveler? Is it similar?

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/masterofzion1
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like something from dragon quest IV

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Looks like Smash Bros got me to love a new franchise

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:14 AM PST

    As the title says, after having fun with Hero in Smash for a long time, I decided to buy a copy of Dragon Quest XI for the Switch. I beat the game (or at least up to the credits, I've still got Post Game stuff to do) and man I'm in love. The music, the characters, the dialogue, and especially the story, it's all so wonderful. I've been a fan of JRPGs forever and I wish I discovered Dragon Quest sooner. I guess I'm a Dragon Quest fan now.

    submitted by /u/MrWarpPipe
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished this quest last night, and not gonna lie, I teared up man.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    DQ11: Should I turn strong enemies off? (late act2 probably)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:25 AM PST

    So I'm at the golden palace right now, I got hilariously wiped. I have 90 hours in the game and I wanna speed it up, cause I wanna get to other games eventually. So far in the game, I was micromanaging everything, trying to be 100% efficient. I even made some sheets in excel to track what I wanted.

    But at this point, I'm a bit tired, and I want to just enjoy the story and the world, without draining my energy. So my question is, will the game become TOO trivial? How is act 3 in terms of difficulty?

    submitted by /u/Hellthrower
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI : I spend (waste?) a lot of time in the game, is this normal ? Very very minor to no spoiler

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Hello ! So I'm new to the Dragon Quest series and I decided to give it a try with this opus. I love it already ! I heard that the demo on the switch takes about 10 hours to complete. The fact is that I just arrived in Gallopolis and I already have 21 hours ! I love to explore everything but I'm worried now I feel like I'm spending way too much time. What do you think ? How could I be faster without missing stuff ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/French-Cookie
    [link] [comments]

    A question for DQXI late-game and side quests.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Just picked up DQ XI on sale. I haven't played a Dragon's Quest since Nintendo actually. Back when it was called Dragon Warrior.

    I am so pleased how familar it still is. But I do have a question. Are there any late-game goals that require you to grind up to high levels? Like optional super tough dungeons and bosses?

    I am about 15 hours in and all the side quests are banal and the story so far is very linear. So I'm kinda worried about the substance of late game activities. Not sure if I'm going commit 60+ more hours if the game doesn't open up amd throw some old-school goals at me.

    Thanks for the info, all.

    submitted by /u/Killroyjones
    [link] [comments]

    Newb questions about metal enemies (DQXI)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Just started playing DQXI and am in the desert around Galopolis where you first see metal slimes - but of course I'm having an impossible time killing them without metal slash. I know they're a fixture of the series and I've heard people talk about them but I don't know much else!

    What do you get for hunting them? Are they worth hunting ASAP? Is there a method to killing them other than using special metal killing moves like Metal Slash?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dGFisher
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play DQI-III on switch

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Is it the ideal way to play these games? What are the differences compared to other versions?

    submitted by /u/itsmeleo47
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VIII worth it? (3DS)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am currently playing DQ XI and i been loving it. I am thinking about another DQ game and I have a 3ds laying around collecting dust. Would you guys recommend DQ VIII? My concern that it is a hefty price of $40 on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Quest-VIII-Journey-Cursed-Nintendo/dp/B017W16ZUI

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Minions89
    [link] [comments]

    What games have english translation that are on PS consoles?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:34 AM PST

    My friend wants to collect all DQ PS games, he started the series not so long ago and would like to collect all titles that are on PS and got translated into english.

    submitted by /u/_Dadolino
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I download dragon quest x for android?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:53 PM PST

    What’s this white dot/circle by my hero's name? it’s not pep!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    A question about sylvando

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Just a quick question about this man. Is it better for him to use a sword an shield or have him dual wield swords? I've seen a couple things about it elsewhere online, but I can't really come to a clear answer myself.

    submitted by /u/LUwUigi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment