• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Dragon Quest Have you ever seen those type of metal figurine before ? Find those in Japan

    Dragon Quest Have you ever seen those type of metal figurine before ? Find those in Japan


    Have you ever seen those type of metal figurine before ? Find those in Japan

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I had to do this. (also i really appreciate Veronica's character, her sassy demeanor is a charm)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    When you work a 9-to-5 job and the clock hits 5:00 PM

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Out of Context Screenshot #5

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    (DQXI) Greatest feeling in the world after grinding for hours for that damn greatsword

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Is it just me who feels bad for removing the Luminary from the number 1 spot?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    it just feels wrong doing so.

    I know that I could have a really good team going on if I moved him to reserves, but I can't bring myself to do it :(

    submitted by /u/ImNotIllustrium
    [link] [comments]

    I drew dragonlord! :)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I'm an old-school RPGer, but am brand new to the Dragon Quest franchise. I just picked up XI. Any tips before I start?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:18 AM PST

    edit: Just to clarify, I've played both DQ Builders and love them. But I realize they aren't similar, aesthetics & some lore aside, from the core games.

    submitted by /u/eboy71
    [link] [comments]

    Could’ve taken the picture in the actual place where I beat him, but this will do. I finally managed to beat a dragon quest game! Next up is XI!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Self Portrait Done By A Good Friend! - My Fave Enemies

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    DWM: Just recruited a female Gigantes...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    End-game lineup for DQXI?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Now that Serena has Veronica's powers, I was wondering if I should swap Rab for her. I'm just about to enter the Palace of Malice and I have Hero (greatsword) / Hendrik (sword) / Rab (Heavy Wand) / Jade (Spear). I also didn't know you could switch weapons mid-fight without costing you a turn, so if I do take Serena should I put any points into spears?

    Sorry if I went overboard with the spoiler tags lol

    submitted by /u/realcomradecora
    [link] [comments]

    STAT CAP QUESTION

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    ill use seed of strength for example. So i noticed that my attack stat on hero is 999 but in attributes tab my strength stat is not maxed yet, so even though my attack is 999 if i max my actual strength stat will my attacks continue to get stronger even though my attack is 999?

    submitted by /u/Hosauce_
    [link] [comments]

    Guess which game I played the most in 2019!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    What's the best Dragon Quest Monsters game to start with?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Simple question. I always wanted to try this series, but never knew where to start. So let's put it this way: If I'm only ever going to play one DQM game in my life, which one should it be?

    Also, what makes them so good? Without spoilers, of course.

    submitted by /u/OmegaMetroid93
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Perler bead Healer slime ^-^

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Where to find Calanus Flute?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Hi all, I heard there is a way to summon a flying whale and get to any spot as quick as possible. I am currently at level 18 but need to travel faster already!! Big maps I tell ya! Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/lzrczrs
    [link] [comments]

    By pure chance got this at Gamestop for 30 dollars. Quite the find!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Just beat Dragon quest XI and I loved it!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Now what?

    submitted by /u/SirTChamp
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to find an answer, does the effect from Arriviste's Vest stack if you equip it on more people?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Like if I equip one on each of the four, would it go up to an extra 40% gold or would it stay at the 10%?

    submitted by /u/FFJoeman93
    [link] [comments]

    A question about music on XI

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    What's the music used in this video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e2bmC5YmZY skip to 25:48

    or the cutscene after fighting tweedledeath and tweedledoom when hendrik & Sylvando learn skills.

    submitted by /u/dragonrobloxultimate
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat my first dragon quest (Dragon quest XI S)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I have finally finished this game after 118 hours, and I must say, what a game! The way it pays homage to the originals shows how much pride and love went into it. Im still confused by the ending though. What's your thoughts on how this game fits in with the others?

    submitted by /u/TheMrMcSwagger
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Need Help Finding a Chest in Heliodor Region

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    So I've checked this guide a couple times: https://youtu.be/1KhKYLRqFrs and double checked myself several times, but apparently I'm still missing one treasure piece in the Heliodor Region. There are 4 pieces to collect, including the one you get in Act 3, right? AFAIK I've collected all of them and am totally stumped.

    Here's what I've got:

    The chest in the restricted Emerald Coast entrance

    The chest west of the camp

    The chest at the camp

    The chest in the northeast-ish area with a single phial

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/rhinoceroseosei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment