• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Dragon Quest Mimic plush

    Dragon Quest Mimic plush


    Mimic plush

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Enjoy this painting of a king metal slime my friend made for me :)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Need Help With Saving DQ!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    I just beat the original Dragon Quest game on the switch, and I have no idea how to save the game after beating it

    submitted by /u/GendoMelon
    [link] [comments]

    Itadaki Street: 30th anniversary?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Do you think is there any hope of this game gettinga western localization? or should just import the game.

    submitted by /u/LampTurn
    [link] [comments]

    Question for DQXIS act 2

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Simple question, when I visit towns in act 2 do I need to inspect bookcases and etc again?

    Or if I got the recipe/item in act 1 can I get something else or not ?

    submitted by /u/neko_whippet
    [link] [comments]

    DragonQuest 1 (Switch) - Did They Nerf Snooze?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    So after beating and absolutely loving DQ11 I figured I'd go back to the game that started it all for me when I was 6. I saw the switch e-shop has a version so I buy it, looks like maybe the mobile version? Anyways, did they nerf sleep in this game? You definitely level faster but some of the tougher fights that required sleep in the original now seem to be immune to sleep. Red Golem and white Knight Errant in particular are who I am thinking about.

    submitted by /u/Cydoc178
    [link] [comments]

    I’m starting to get spawns in DQ Walk(USA)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    I live in a semi populated area of PA. When DQ walk was first released I was getting no spawns. Now I am seeing slimes and Drackys everywhere. What does this mean? No idea. Maybe they patched something? First time I opened app in a long time

    submitted by /u/Dqgriz
    [link] [comments]

    What level should I be at for defeating The Lord of Shadows?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    DQXI Costume problem (SWITCH)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    I don't have the daddy's boy costume, and I have already finished the Dundrasil part

    submitted by /u/Strambee
    [link] [comments]

    boy i am FUMING right now [DQXI] [super strong enemies]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    After a two day grind to beat Dora-in-grey, i was so happy to take a break and hang with my buds and just mosey over the next story arc.

    Apparently not; that thing that happens in Sniflheim is happening and i want to cry.

    it's like beating Dora was only a test, to see if i'm worthy of getting beat down by Krystalinda.

    sad luminary noises.

    submitted by /u/gatorade-bongs
    [link] [comments]

    Love Dragons Quest, but my God. Why is the merch so expensive D,: ugh -__-

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

    DQVIII missables

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    I'm about to start DQVIII on 3ds and since I'm a bit of a completionist I want to know if there are any missables in the game, but searchs online are giving me conflicting results. Does anyone know for sure if there are or not missables in this version of the game?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PrivateKaiin
    [link] [comments]

    I invested 48 Skill Points in Yangus's Club skills. How screwed am I?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Everyone on the Internet says that the best weapon type for Yangus is Axe. Meanwhile, not having known that, I invested quite heavily in Yangus's club (and humanity) skills – 48 points for clubs, 30 for humanity. Having learnt from DQ11 where I tought Eric to use boomerangs, I thought the best option would be to teach the DQ8 characters the skills for the weapon they come with. Turns out not and since you cannot unlearn skills in DQ8, I'm wondering if I'm screwed now. ; Do you think I'll manage to get enough points from levelling up to teach Yangus axe?

    Thanks for any advice, guvs!

    submitted by /u/xmkbest
    [link] [comments]

    [DQIII] Best way to get situated in very early game?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    After playing DQXI and loving it, I began playing III. I like the music a lot, but I'm confused about certain functions of the game.

    What exactly does VIT and INT stand for? And what do they do?

    And also what do the personalities do to the character? For examples, Erdrick is Lazy, my mage is Defiant, and my cleric is Honest.

    Please help and thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheLawIsBack220
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ5] Where's the Best Place to Encounter the "Conk" Monsters?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I just learned that my favorite monsters in Jokers 2 are in DQ5 and I want them, all of them. Where are they most common?

    submitted by /u/ChubbyShark
    [link] [comments]

    starting DQVII

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Was interested in DQ when Hero was put in smash so I bought DQXI and i enjoyed the mess out of it. After some research i finally got found a copy of DQVII for the 3ds. extremely excited!

    submitted by /u/na_feed
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying DQ9. Perfect Team?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

    So my Team is gonna be Paladin, 2 Gladiators and a priest. All i know i gotta Level shield on my Warriors to 100 so they can Wear Shields as Gladiators. Any Thing Else?

    submitted by /u/PretendMD
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11S Song

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    I have been scouring youtube for the orchestral version of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fpLr1Au6g This song and i cannot find it, does someone have a link?

    submitted by /u/TVGKIA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment