• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Dragon Quest Made a card-style phone wallpaper. Hope you like it!

    Dragon Quest Made a card-style phone wallpaper. Hope you like it!


    Made a card-style phone wallpaper. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I’ve been working through some old RPGs and was inspired to do this over the weekend.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Roses are red, quarantine is grand,

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    My biggest problem with DQ XI by far

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    There aren't enough hugs. I'm actually dead serious. There are tons of moments where characters haven't seen each other in long gaps of time or after traumatic events (no spoilers) and no one hugs when they see each other. Prime example: Your mother never hugs the main character a single time in the whole game. Does no one else find that strange?

    submitted by /u/TheShinyHaxorus
    [link] [comments]

    Thwack

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    DQMJ Argon Lizard Is Terrifying And I Don't Know Why

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Should I play the entire Erdrick trilogy?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I've been a huge fan of the series since Journey of the Cursed King, I picked it up in 2005 as a kid and fell in love immediately. So I recently finished DQ XI S on the Switch and then played the Remastered original that I finished in 2 days or so. I don't regret playing it but I doubt I'll play it again anytime soon and I wasn't overly impressed with it.

    So my question is should I play 2 as well? I'm definitely going to play 3 because it's meant to be very good but is the second installment more of the same as the first?

    submitted by /u/PerishPriest
    [link] [comments]

    Asking about story quests in Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I just started Act II and I have Rab bsck now. Just got back to Puerto Valor. Just wondering if Sylvando's back story will be back. I can't seem to remember that we had it during Act I. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/TrainerNaGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Ive avoided spoilers all this time and this was finally delivered this morning after an arduous import from japan to UK :) I CANNOT WAIT

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Playing Dq11 in quarantine

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Playing the first time DQ11 in quarantine now. And I have to say the twist with Salvando has made me sad at first but laughing to tears afterwards. Salvando is just so gay in a extremely positive way that you can only love him.

    submitted by /u/ProtenSLO
    [link] [comments]

    Timeline

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Is there a timeline to all the games as a general? I want to try and play them all in order as much as i can, it just seems like there are quite a few sequels but the whole series isn't fully connected? Or is it just hard to piece together?

    submitted by /u/pyrotechnikz
    [link] [comments]

    Got the Dragon Quest Bug

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    For being a newcomer to the series, DQ11 was my first game to play and after being an avid FF player throughout my life DQ11 is one on my favourite RPGs I've ever played.

    I'm now working my way through the other games.

    I've completed DQ11, DQB2, DQ1 and just now completed DQ2. Next up is DQ3 and Id just like to say how much I'm enjoying the franchise. Better late than never eh 😀.

    submitted by /u/DanCarter93
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI Demo Auto-save Question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Sorry if this was posted elsewhere as I couldn't find it, but I have a bit of a generic, technical question regarding the demo. I have a younger sibling whose controller was synced to my Switch, which turned on my console today and booted up my DQXI demo by accident. I'm trying to determine if he loaded any of my saves and messed anything up.

    The last date on the auto-save is from three days ago, the last time I played. I took this to mean he didn't load any file by accident, but I'm not sure. My understanding is that the demo always auto-saves whenever any file is loaded. Is this the case? No spoilers please and thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RSKeane
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 time left

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    How much time is left on the game if I just got the forging hammer ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Alvaro11RL
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 8 Red

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Is red joining your party an exclusive thing for the 3ds version ? I'm playing the mobile version and was wondering if she would join the party ??

    submitted by /u/AlijerHaya
    [link] [comments]

    IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Everywhere i've seen, They say the last cutscene is a hint to DragonQuest 12. But it not! its a call back to DragonQuest 3's begining. Your mum coming up to start your quest and it Erdrick under the sheets!

    Same Hair,Clothes & Colour

    submitted by /u/ShonenTrash569
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest xi horse racing

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Its pretty simple I started the game last week and now on part 3 where I want to upgrade the sword of light but I cant enter the race to get the hammer. How do I do this?

    submitted by /u/BoredRab
    [link] [comments]

    How cool would it be to have the 3DS completion award on Switch?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    For those who don't know, completing DQXI on 3DS gives you a password to redeem a free copy of the DQ1 remake. I wish this could have been in XI S. Maybe as a reward for 100%ing the game? Including the Ultimate Superboss. Which will not be named, for obvious reasons.

    submitted by /u/R3tr0Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Mail today...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Dragon quest is actually metal af.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Despite the very wholesome characters, monsters, and overall stories, i always see dragon quest as a crude ass world. You know you are in for a ride when go from "your team has been defeated" to straight up "everyone died". what i mean is that, in most video games i play, when npc gets attacked, the story makes them flee, or the protagonist save them. In dragon quest, it's very common to see them die. Right now, i am playing dragon quest 11 on switch and im grinding to beat Jasper. I grind on the soldiers. Since soldiers are humans, most video games would just say "duuhuh soldier passed out becose u hit em hard". In dragon quest tho, i canonically made a genocide. WTF

    submitted by /u/oroky
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Sized Forge help!! Spoilers

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Near the end game. I just crafted my supreme sword of light. I never have enough focus to finish the sword. How do you get more focus or what are some tips so I can increase the roll on it?

    submitted by /u/flowzr
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a point in playing DQXI on PC now that a definitive Switch version is out?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    It has Japanese voice acting which I really tend to prefer along with a host of my favorite voice actors, and I'm sure being the "definitive version" there are many new additions? What are they if you are aware?

    I really want to just start playing on PC since I don't have a Switch yet, but it seems like all games I try to play nowadays have some remaster or new version :(

    submitted by /u/bobhob314
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a sticky/megathread of Animal Crossing Dragon Quest stuff?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    So many people are making awesome Dragon Quest content, it would be nice to have one thread we can all use to find cool Animal Crossing designs or ideas!

    submitted by /u/ottershark29
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Sylvia/Slyvando

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Im playing DQ11 right now in English with Japanese voices. When Slyvando/Sylvia levels up, what does he say?

    It sounds to me like he says - iikanji or いいかんじ or, what I assume means, いい感じ, Which I would translate as a good feeling, or in more in context, Feels good (to level up)! Can someone confirm this for me? Ive been kinda curious about it.

    Also, side note: It is very jarring and somewhat annoying that the names of characters and locations got changed in the localization. I prefer Greg, Derk, Slyvia, and Yuusha better (although I can understand Yuusha 勇者 to Hero).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/quadack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment