• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Dragon Quest Also running back and forth

    Dragon Quest Also running back and forth


    Also running back and forth

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Commissioned an artist to draw my DQX character + my favorite recruited monster

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    A piece of pastry I had at a restaurant. Couldn't unsee the slime shape, so I drew a face on it!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I just hit the exact moment I fell in love with dq11 (Spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Just got to Arborea, and I read Treasure Hunters volume V.

    Sniff Chalky...

    submitted by /u/Rkramden
    [link] [comments]

    This scene hits different on a replay

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest III (SNES) - Defeating Zoma without the Light Orb

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Have anyone a effective Strategy against Zoma without using the Light Orb? :)

    My Team:
    Hero (Level 99)
    Fighter (Level 99)
    Priest > Sage (Level 99)
    Mage (Level 99

    submitted by /u/TrafalgarLaw1986
    [link] [comments]

    Me playing some Dragon quest 9

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Is DQIX worth it?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play through DQ 7, 8, and ideally 9, but I've heard that 9 has customizable party members like 3, meaning they're basically all just hollow husks of meat with no personality. I'd imagine this'd make the game kind of shallow feeling. To avoid any bias I'm asking people who played other DQ games before 9; did it impact your experience in any way? Is it worth checking out?

    submitted by /u/floyd203
    [link] [comments]

    Best Translation Patch for Dragon Quest 5 (Super Famicom)?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I was super excited to get a complete copy of DQ 5 on EBay, box and manual included, just a few days ago. I'm hoping to play it on my Retron 5, and patch on a translation with the software on the system. But I noticed on romhack.net that there were two fully playable translations. One claiming to be semi-loose. And the other suggests a more literal translation. If you check the screenshots, you can see some of the minutia of these different translations.

    Which of these two is best? Or is there a 3rd option I'm missing? Which one did you play? I'd typically strive for something as accurate to the original Japanese as possible, but if the loose version adds a lot of flavor and fun I can see myself playing it.

    Thanks for your time and opinions. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/protomanfan25
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 Puerto Valor 100 Token Table/Slots

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm currently playing DQ11s and I can't remember when in Act 1 the 100 token table/slot is unlocked. Does anyone know exactly when it's unlocked? I've tried searching the internet and this subreddit, but I can't find when exactly it happens. Just that it's after "The first major event, you'll know when." which is not helpful.

    submitted by /u/SM7_
    [link] [comments]

    With the princess in my arms but townfolks don’t realize it

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    DQ7 is a riot

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    So I just finished the Lavender/Carraway stuff and I gotta say....that was so stupid. Let's look at what happens.

    Lavender has to marry a man she doesn't love to clear her debts. Unfortunate, but sometimes that's just how it is. She wants to elope with Carraway. Ok, makes sense, she wants to run off with the man she loves. Carraway declines. His reason? He doesn't want to abandon his family. Ok, very responsible. I would agree with him. BUT when Lavender gets mad at him...CARRAWAY DECIDES TO LEAVE EVERYONE ANYWAY. If you're gonna leave anyway, why not just go with the original plan, take your girl and split?! You literally sentenced the love of your life to her fate. I couldn't even concentrate on what was happening because I was so angry at this dumbass.

    submitted by /u/Mistakkkesss
    [link] [comments]

    More DQ games for STEAM? anyone knows?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before but, since they could port mobile/ios port of games like chrono trigger, ff4,5 and 6 why not DQ serie which is out on iOS? I mean, the whole FF library is basically out on STEAM (yes I know it misses 1-2 and some spin-offs but still, many are)

    I mean, Enix is run by bankers/financial institutes and rich people- dont they want more money?

    submitted by /u/Quezkatol
    [link] [comments]

    Well, that’s my first true Dragon Quest game, completed! And what a great game it was! As always, the music is top-tier, and the gameplay, though simple, takes nothing away from the wonderful experience! (Don’t know why they decided to hide Galen’s Grave like that, though.)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Was going to draw Samaya (my Avatar on my main save) but Celeste is just so cute! And yes, I've been using the fan servers for the DQVC in order to get Kiryl's Clothes and Silver Specs. They look really good on her! She is the main healer and the third in the roster. Enjoy!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Is DQXI connected to DQIII? Spoilers

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    I'm in Act 2 where we see Erdwin in the memories so I looked him up to get a better picture and the wiki points out how his design and name are similar to Erdrick and their companions share similar designs. Are they connected or is it just a coincidence/reuse of character designs?

    I've never played most of the DQ series so I know admittedly little of the series

    submitted by /u/ForgottenForce
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get that 3DS Dragon Quest VII home theme officially?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I can't find it in the themes shop, so I'm wondering if they ever released it apart from preordering the game

    submitted by /u/Alessandro2171
    [link] [comments]

    Metal king slime changed form on me

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Was playing dragon quest 7 and was running around the field outside grondal looking for metal king slimes when I finally found one. I was finally ready to claim a new level when I encountered it and it turned into a king cureslime for some reason. It sucked but at least one of it's allies was a liquid metal slime. Has happened to anyone else or is this an ultra rare occurrence in the game?

    submitted by /u/Gamonator
    [link] [comments]

    ports for android / IOS are recommended over DS and 3DS?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment