• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Dragon Quest Still busted

    Dragon Quest Still busted


    Still busted

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    DQXI: The time when a Thief is the most broken character in the game..

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    I drew Debora from the Hand of the Heavenly Waifu...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Yes I'm watching you

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Morgoona

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Havent even had the game 24 hours. AbsouAbsolutely loved playing a remake of the original though, time to finfinish DQ6

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Made this meme because I was bored (DQ XI spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Made this custom dragon quest cover a few days ago. hope you like it. Also thanks to u/savage_js. Image https://imgur.com/a/ivHgxxK

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Question about the Mobile ports.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I'm interested in getting the mobile ports of 4,5,6,and 8. How do they compare to the DS/ 3DS versions?

    submitted by /u/ToucanSammael
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this guy off ebay, time to experience this for the first time

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Finally finished DQ XI. What should I play next?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI S was my first Dragon Quest game and I loved it. I wanted to play another DQ game, but I don't know which one. I own a Nintendo DS and a Nintendo Switch, so I was thinking about getting DQ IX. I know I could also get DQ 1, 2 and 3 on the Switch, but I didn't like the new graphics (I think I'd rather play the older versions of those games).

    submitted by /u/Aarquen
    [link] [comments]

    Havens above act 3 treasures dq11

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I have been looking for ages, it says seems like there are 4 pieces of treasure in this area but I can't find them at all.

    There were 8 at first but I got the ones that included the silver door key.

    Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/JayLenQ
    [link] [comments]

    Any fans of DQ IX? I did the overture on piano if anyone wants to check it out :)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Dragon quest 11 S Tikington issue

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I just bought the game on switch and was having a blast until i met this little thing and the game switch to 2d which i really hate..enemies appear every 2 seconds and the fights are so slow plus the music hurt my ears..damn why they have to force the 2d?

    submitted by /u/jibongo789
    [link] [comments]

    My Issue With The Party Members (DQ11 POST GAME SPOILERS)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I have a pretty big issue with the post game cast, honestly. My issue really lies with the time travel stuff. Like, yeah. They're the SAME characters. But it just.... Doesn't feel the same. All the character development they received in act 2 is completely out the window. Serena becoming stronger, Rab and Hero bonding when they learned Solar Flair, Sylvando starting his own circus, Erik having to fight Gyldygga, and most importantly, ALL of Hendrik's character.

    It doesn't feel like Hendrik is really.. A friend to Hero anymore? If that makes sense. Hero and Hendrik never had their moments protecting the Last Bastion or fighting to save Heliodor or traveling the world together. He just joins to defeat Calasmos.

    I guess this isn't THAT big of an issue for the story or anything, but since I really like to get in character and RP when I play.. Well.. role playing games, it feels like a big deal to me. Even more so because the party is honestly my favorite part of DQ11. I really wish they had allowed the characters to keep their memories from the first timeline or something. Just some way to keep the character development they gained. I get that it's kind of the point of the time travel plot, that your Hero has to give up those versions of his friends and adventures to save the world from all of Mordegon's chaos. But I still felt like ranting about it. LoL

    submitted by /u/ChronoSpammer
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dragon Quest XI a good entry to the series?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people saying that it is perfect for newcomers but on the other hand I see people saying the polar opposite, so I am quite confused.

    submitted by /u/haploiid
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Help with the exclusive superboss in DQXIS

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Everyone's already level 99 with some of the best gear.

    submitted by /u/TheNightmareButterfy
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the point of marriage in dq11s

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I chose to marry jade since she was my favorite character and had no interest in Gemma due to having 10 mins of screen time, is there any point to marriage at all cause it doesn't seem to do anything at all

    submitted by /u/Coochieeater456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment