• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Dragon Quest Finally got to the final boss

    Dragon Quest Finally got to the final boss


    Finally got to the final boss

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    i made an emote. feel free to use it in your discord servers. harpog.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    does anyone know where i can find these for a fair price everywhere else i tried have them really expensive

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Progress on a wood burn I am doing...it is the cover of the recent art book.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    The finished product reminds me of a king slime, and now I want a teapot that's painted like one! Anyone else see it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    [Update] Slime beanbag chair joins a new party!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    My DQ7 hero pixel art

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    My DQ7 hero pixel art

    Hi, I just signed up yesterday and this is my first post , I wanted to share this drawing of Auster and meet new DQ fans

    P.S: If anyone is interested in something like this, I take requests !

    https://preview.redd.it/tl9jl2wqyeb51.png?width=400&format=png&auto=webp&s=558e3bc1439462e7b08a8b282b1b77ae25efa031

    submitted by /u/jibanyani
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI is too easy. How do I make it harder so I don't lose interest?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I'm 30 hours into the game on my Switch (currently searching for the 3rd Dragon Ball, just did the mermaid chapter), and I feel like I'm already overleveled for most battles despite not doing any grinding. I tend to lose interest quickly when games aren't at least a little challenging and just ran into the same problem in Fire Emblem Three Houses.

    The draconian quests can't be enabled this late into the playthrough sadly and as this is my first DQ I'm not sure how to make the game more challenging without starting over.

    Any self-imposed rules you guys use in situations like these? I thought about not upgrading my armor/weapons but I really enjoy the crafting system.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PlsGoVegan
    [link] [comments]

    (DQVI) Don't know what to do

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I'm playing Dragon Quest VI for the first time and I'm stuck. There's nowhere I can go in the dream world without a ship. I'm trapped in the middle of the real world by tall mountains, a floodgate, and rock formations in the sea save for my ability to drop onto the island of Willshire. Madame Luca keeps telling me about the sickness that kills people in their sleep and that there's a monster behind it, but I don't know how to find them.

    Since beating the real Murdaw, I've gotten the seeds of reason too late and accidentally let Amos leave Scrimsley, rescued Liddle, the Willshire resident, done the Arkbolt quest with the hacksaurus, and discovered Alltrades Abbey.

    submitted by /u/Nda_Formus
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buy Hero Amiibo Pre-Order, is up boys.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Here is the link preorder

    submitted by /u/roshanpr
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Talk about the Influence of Dragon Quest III on Gaming and RPGs and its Legendary Impact

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    So I made a thread recently yesterday in the JRPG reddit that I'll link down below, and it blew up somehow without me realizing it when I just made the thread after thinking about it and just again made the thread on the spur of the moment. But hey it got people talking didn't it?

    https://www.reddit.com/r/JRPG/comments/hs8xub/chrono_trigger_final_fantasy_vi_and_dragon_quest/

    So that's cool but regardless, the point of this post is most people don't realize the impact and how great of a game Dragon Quest III is over there since it didn't change the world and blow up here in the States like it did in Japan as we all know as Dragon Quest fans. Dragon Quest III is one the most influential JRPGs of all time and it influenced games and RPGs forever that we see today with the things it introduced like the class system and day and night cycle in RPGs and maybe even games in general I think back in 1988 and was one of the first and most epic adventure large scale games and RPGs that was ever made for its time in 1988 like a modern and epic game or RPG is made now, feel free to tell me down below and educate me on anything else Dragon Quest 3 introduced to gaming as well that I missed.

    But yeah why do you think people understand the influence of DQ III on gaming and JRPGs and RPGs in general? It's definitely a massive games in Japan and is fairly popular here too in America as well, DQ VIII and XI are more popular than it and IX but DQ III is very popular here too in the States and in the West thanks to DW III on the Gamboy that most people played growing up and some people even played Dragon Warrior 3 on the NES even if that version didn't blow up in the States like it did with it being so huge in Japan at the time. But regardless Dragon Quest III is one of the best and greatest JRPGs of all time and most people on this Reddit know that and its one of the most influential games of all time. You can debate between classic games like DQ III or DQ V on which is better, I just put DQ III in the thread because of the quality of the game for the time and it's impact on gaming being bigger even if DQ V is most likely better I know, but in some areas you could argue DQ III is better than DQ V is some respects but that's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day. So what do you guys think about this? I'd love to hear more opinions on this down below, thanks for the support and comments and opinions as well. It's great hearing so many opinions on topics like this, you're all great, can't wait for your great responses and input on this.

    submitted by /u/muddy120
    [link] [comments]

    Dqmj3 Invalid monsters

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Hey my first post but been playing Dragon quest monsters joker 3 and I'm wanting to do some of the online side but it won't let me use some of my mons as it tells me they are invalid just wondering what's caused this.

    submitted by /u/Drapheon_en
    [link] [comments]

    For some fun: I decided to create an image of me Akira Toriyama style with some contemporary DQ style stats. These skills may not be entirely accurate, but I had some fun making it and thought I would share.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Show me your team (Dragon quest tact)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Question about DQXI and DQXI S.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about doing another run in DQ XI, since I only played when the game came out without any Draconian Quests.

    I have the game on PC so it's not the S version. I learned that there is some extra content in the S version, do you think it's worth getting the game again since I'm going for another run?

    Also regarding the PC version, has anyone tried any of the soundtrack overhaul mods available in Steam? I remember that the music not being orchestrated bummed me out a little and the lack of variety as well, music is one of my favorite things in DQ and was the only negative thing I could say about DQXI.

    For this run I'd like to get 100% completion, all items, etc., and I'm thinking about playing with the tougher enemies Quest. Is there another you recommend?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/flydales
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play IX or VII next?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I just finished IV and I've already played VIII, V, VI, and XI. I know they both would put me into it for the long haul I'm just curious which of the two is better received.

    submitted by /u/Adam-the-Anon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment