• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Dragon Quest This lucky bastard! He even has a DQV Switch port! (Dagashi Kashi Season 2)

    Dragon Quest This lucky bastard! He even has a DQV Switch port! (Dagashi Kashi Season 2)


    This lucky bastard! He even has a DQV Switch port! (Dagashi Kashi Season 2)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    I think about this a lot.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    He posted some of these as jokes I just wanna see and figure out what most of these mean.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Does DQIX Require multiplayer to complete main story?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Just started, jus wanna know if this is the case

    submitted by /u/SinbadSaiqa
    [link] [comments]

    A Drawing of Erdrick I did Last June when Erdrick/Hero was being highly speculated about in Smash. Figured y’all might enjoy it.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    My last few weeks in a nutshell

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Where can I find the fulll image of this?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    First Time DQ9 ... Fisticuff Advice!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    So not my first DQ game, I have played DQ 3-6, 8 and 11. But I t is my first run through of dq9. Currently, I am on the Brigadoom quest line and my party consist of:

    Minstrel- investing in swords to 100 then making him a warrior or gladiator or armentalist.

    Thief- i am just putting points to get half inch then saving the rest, plan on swapping him to ranger or paladin

    Priest- Spears and Faith, plan on making her to a sage

    So my fourth member is a martial artist and I started with 7 points in Fisticuffs.

    My question is can this character be viable with fisticuffs through the main game. I really like the look of a monk character punching Monsters.

    Im also thinking about replacing priest with another Minstrel and doing fans to 100 then swapping jobs back to priest.

    submitted by /u/dgill73
    [link] [comments]

    New addition! This has to be my favourite 2DS so far!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    DQ9 London players?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Are there any people in London, UK, who have the DLC quests and stuff? I vaguely remember that playing with someone who has all the DLC quests unlocks them if you don't already have them. I decided to play DQ9 again after a few years, and have missed out on all tge DLC quests and stuff thanks to the WFC no longer being supported.

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Amiibo Pre-order (Best Buy) (USA)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Are there any working save editors for Dragon quest V ds?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Im lookig for a working save editors for Dragon quest V ds to skip the minding grinding im going to hav to do to beat a boss. If anyone know of of any working save editors for Dragon quest V ds or ways to edit my save that would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

    What Do You Think About My DHOULMAGUS Fanart? <3

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who didn't love DQ XI?? (spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Okay, I just wrapped up my playthrough of DQ XI S, and I can't help but feel underwhelmed. I've been a huge fan of this series for years, having beaten every game (outside of X of course). I keep seeing everyone heap praises on this game and calling it one of the greatest jrpgs of all time, but I just don't see it. Here are some of the reasons I didn't like it as much as some of the past games:

    1. The difficulty - I felt like, in an effort to make the game more accessible, they hit a weird spot with the difficulty. I tried playing with Stronger Monsters enabled, but quickly grew frustrated, mainly at the boss battles. I just felt like enemies were a bit TOO tough. Although, with that option disabled, the game was a compete breeze the entire way through. I just feel that most other DQ games really hit a difficulty sweet spot where enemies were tough and required a little grinding, but not too much.

    2. The skills/pep powers - I felt like most of the character skill trees weren't properly balanced. Granted, I felt the same way about DQ VIII. It just seemed very obvious which skill trees were better and should be focused on. Also, I really hated the pep system. I felt it was too random (until late in the game).

    3. The characters - I didn't feel like most of the characters were memorable. My favorite character the entire game was Veronica, because she had a very amusing, standout personality. I know Sylvando was meant to be similar, but I couldn't help but view him as much more than a stereotype. And don't get me started on Erik. Bland personified.

    4. I felt like the true ending was kind of a cheap way to call back to the original trilogy. Even looking at debate boards on this sub, the way they linked XI to III doesn't really make complete sense...

    Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else out there felt the same way I did, or if I'm just crazy.

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteOne1
    [link] [comments]

    [DQIII][SFC] Is it normal for Mage to start with no spells?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys!!

    I'm playing through DQIII again, the SFC English patch version, and my Mage is up to level 4 and hasn't got Frizz/Blaze yet.

    I know in DQIII you don't always learn spells at consistent levels, but I felt like on previous playthroughs I've always had it pretty early so I double checked and it seems Mage starts with it??

    So, is it possible to not start with it, and learn it in the early levels?? Is that normal or have I experienced some kinda glitch :o cause I know Cleric also learns Heal at Lv1, and my Cleric started with Heal, so that seems unusual!!

    Thanks in advance!!

    Edit: WELP I'm stupid, my Mages totally had the spell, but I forgot that the spell list in the main menu only shows field spells. How about that... Sorry guys!! Thanks everyone for your help :)

    submitted by /u/SpritniteEaten
    [link] [comments]

    DQ XI Post Game and Tower dilemma

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    SPOILER AHEAD So... I just finished act 2 and loaded my save after the credits, the game quickly dragged me to this tower of Time and told me I can go back to the end of Act 1. I paused here because I want to make sur I'm not missing on stuff, should I continue on the Tower path or enjoy the post game exploration and go in the tower when I'm bored of this peaceful world or is the post game just this path (I'm playing on switch if that helps)

    Thanks in advance for all your advice

    submitted by /u/DarthKovu
    [link] [comments]

    is there an English translation of dragon quest monster joker 3 professional?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    i know theres one of the base game but has anyone made a translation of the professional version yet?

    i would really like to play it

    submitted by /u/D0gKingTheRadical
    [link] [comments]

    I made a list of unique quirks that each Hero could have in Smash Bros.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment