• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Dragon Quest Check out this off-brand Sylvando in DQ Heroes 2. Diet Sylvando.

    Dragon Quest Check out this off-brand Sylvando in DQ Heroes 2. Diet Sylvando.


    Check out this off-brand Sylvando in DQ Heroes 2. Diet Sylvando.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I did take a long hiatus from the game but came back to it recently and I have a boatload of unfinished stuff to do including actually finishing act 3 and have been playing nonstop.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    GOLD GO BRR

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    What are the best grinding spots for Dragon Quest 2?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I've come to a point in Dragon Quest 2 where I need to grind. I just used the moon shard to get into that cave. It seems that I'm outmatched and I need to grind a little.

    What are the best grinding spots?

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    I found the perfect place to go trick-or-treating. It has a Dragon Quest Theme! My buddies and I dressed up as DWM2 characters. I went as Cobi, my other buddies were GoldSlime, DivineGon, and IceMan. Will be going back on Halloween Night! Here's a tour and our costumes!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I can’t recruit monsters

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I've played this game before and gotten the rotten apple and dracky very easily but now it seems I can't recruit anything I'm very over the level requirement and these are easy to recruit and I have the wagon do I have a bug because I can't recruit these easy monsters.

    submitted by /u/_BK69_
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Dragon Quest 11 on the Switch, kinda overwhelmed

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    To preface, this is my first Dragon Quest game, and the closest game I've finished to this game is Persona 5. I'm at the point in the game where Veronica and Serena joined my party. I just started looking over the stats, and I don't even know what most of them mean. I have no idea what to be aiming for on the skill tree for all my characters. I enjoyed the 2 boss fights a ton so far in the game, and the story is very interesting to me so far. The only small problem I have is that this game feels more grindy than Persona 5, but I can deal with that. Is there a good beginner guide somewhere or could someone give me some pointers? Thanks to anyone who responds

    submitted by /u/LazerKrypt
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Slime on Layers 2!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Created r/DQT for everything Dragon Quest Tactics related.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest Tactics is a mobile gatcha that just entered early access. Come check out the subreddit for everything on this mobile game. Mods wanted.

    submitted by /u/jessewperez1
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER: About the “ending” and how that works

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I'm chugging along in Act II and the ominous Erdwin's Lantern over Gallopolis made me so curious that I was no longer able to resist spoilers and read up on it...and the postgame content.

    I've seen many state going back in time is a choice the player makes and I was wondering how that choice is implemented in the game. If you choose not to, does the gameplay effectively end, or can you still explore and do side quests?

    Also, when does the "wishes" part come in? Is that in Act III only?

    I am curious because I'm not too big a fan of the time travel plot device and while I'd probably like to explore that plot in one file on the future, I'm not too keen on it at the moment... but wondering if I can still play the game without following that plot thread until I'm ready to tackle it.

    Thanks for reading this and for any replies.

    submitted by /u/Raphendoom
    [link] [comments]

    Can i ship someone my DQ IX card for the DLC?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm in NYC. If I can get the DLC unlocked, it would be great.

    Can anyone help me out? Let me know, and thank you.

    submitted by /u/UpbeatInjury841
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese commercial for Dragon Quest I+II on the Nintendo Game Boy

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    ...don't know if this flair works for questions...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Hello, this is my first post on this sub. I've beaten DQ11S and it is currently my favorite game of all time! I loved rpgs already, and this game only made me love them even more. I naturally wanted to play more, and decided to start DQ9 on my phone(via emulator). How would you feel about this choice? Is it one of the easier or harder ones of the series? And finally, is there anything I should know for this playthrough or not? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/shaqkage
    [link] [comments]

    I lost the boat DQXI

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a few weeks (first play through) and I cannot remember where I moored Sylvandos Ship. I don't see it on my map, it isn't an option at camp, idk.

    I sailed here to save at Grotta della Fonta and now I'm stuck. What am I doing wrong, guys?

    submitted by /u/cAssbAsket
    [link] [comments]

    Best XP Grind?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Finished the story And my party is at 5700 CP. Trying to raise CP and realize I don't know how to actually grind XP or XP items, significant amounts at least. Any advice?

    Edit: Sorry, talking about DQ Tact

    submitted by /u/Adidas86
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch dragon quest 9

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I've just died to final boss and now every time I try to use the zoom spell it fails does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/JimmyXVI-76
    [link] [comments]

    For those that played dragon quest heroes 2

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Please tell me that these "dungeons" don't ever need to be completed online?

    Edit: ok nvm y'all the answer was no they don't because Ceser is busted lol!

    submitted by /u/CiaVorah
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition (Migrating Save Data)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if you'll be able to use save files from the Standard Edition on the upcoming Definitive Edition?

    submitted by /u/demodorkin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment