• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Dragon Quest The real hero behind the PS5 cooling solution

    Dragon Quest The real hero behind the PS5 cooling solution


    The real hero behind the PS5 cooling solution

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    My First Piece of Dragon Quest merch. DQ 11 was such a great game.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Fanart I did from Dai! Its been some time since I sketched something so please be nice

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Is it worth playing Dragon Quest IX (9) currently or should I wait for a possible remake of it? I know that the online/friends aspect of it made the game stand out. So I'm not sure if it's worth playing if this is a feature I won't experience.

    submitted by /u/Alf1014
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought dragon quest 11 s and wanted to give a few thoughts about the first few hours

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hi! So as the title says, I just bought dragon quest 11 s and I want to give a few thoughts about the first four hours of the game. So I started the game and I am on that part where I have to go to the Kingsarrow to obtain the red orb that belongs to Erik. I think the story is pretty good, the first part is of the is ok but the Cobblestone flashbacks and the revelation of the letters on three sided rock is actually pretty good, but beside from this part of the story, I am not really feeling the story. The gameplay seems good, the combat system is a bit menudriven but it doesn't make it bad tho, I think it is a traditional combat system, which diifers a lot from the only jrpg I have played so far, octopath traveler. I have heard some complaints about the music from this game, but I think it is fine. So apperently, when I asked whether I should buy the game or not a few weeks ago, some guy said that I should turn on the draconian quest thing to make the monsters stronger, and it made it REALLY hard, and I ended up turning it off. I am not playing this game a lot because I don't have much time for it. Do you think I should play non-stop when I have time for it or do you think I should keep playing the way I am?

    submitted by /u/icezeca3010
    [link] [comments]

    Is downloading a good grotto map onto your dragon quest emulator considered cheating?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    The Masayuki map is a much faster way of levelling up, and if a friend could just gift me one then is it cheating?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/billyboobar
    [link] [comments]

    Does Different Region Have Different Content?(Nintendo Switch)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I wanted to get Dragon Quest XI but I had a doubt. Is there any difference in the content or anything of 2 different regions? You can consider US, Japan, and Russia to tell if there is any difference between these versions. Btw Im talking about Nintendo Switch, and looking to buy this through the eShop. Currently there's a sale going on.

    submitted by /u/Dhruv_Kataria
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 S - Are tickington monsters missable?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I've completed the overworld bestiary and tried to move on to tickington. I need to get a Fromage Flay (Rarefied) from Galenholm, but it seems that now that the altar is complete I don't see any way to spawn monsters. Is there any way to still find this monster?

    submitted by /u/Pegpeg66
    [link] [comments]

    Here's Pixel Art of the Luminary from Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Here's my thoughts on the Dragon Quest Dai Remake! What are your impressions of it?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Do you think that this is a good deal?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Dragon quest VII figures?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I been looking to add to my figure collection, but I cannot find anything from DQVII (is my favorite game on the series) I was wondering if anyone knows anything.

    submitted by /u/Ricohlinoh
    [link] [comments]

    What 3DS title should I play next

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    quick! help me make poor life choices

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    should i get the hero amiibo (just so i have it??)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/fennaie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment