• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Dragon Quest Don't forget your crown king

    Dragon Quest Don't forget your crown king


    Don't forget your crown king

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Dragon Quest V Lively Village theme. Hope to make your day better with this little tune! : )

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Roto's Sword & Shield (Made by me some time ago)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:47 PM PST

    My Favorite Dragon Quest Cards Are Now Protected!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:17 AM PST

    My Dragon quest collection at the moment. Still waiting for my hero amiibo to come in the mail.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:39 PM PST

    In Dragon Quest 8, if you go to port prospect with bangerz, a cutscene will play where he gets mad at you for going the wrong way

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:31 AM PST

    The truth about Gomechan

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:18 AM PST

    I think Gomechan is a secret extremely powerful evil dark lord. Be aware folks. A huge reveal is coming. Gomechan will shock the world.

    submitted by /u/Subarashi91
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember In DQ3 stealing the golden claw and fighting all those enemies? ��

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Want some tips for the 3rd set of past masters

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:28 AM PST

    damage/suvival isn't the issue, rather it's the spike attack rendering my team invalid. is there anything to deal with this or is it straight up "just get lucky lol."?

    submitted by /u/Superfawfulbro
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 3 - best port?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I think this is going to be the next entry in the series that i play, im curious though what is the most recommended port of the game to play? The GBC or SNES version? Or maybe a different one?

    submitted by /u/almarsguides123
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 to PS5 save data HELL

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    So I've played 60 hours of the demo and I was planning on continuing on PS5 (just got it). I've transfered the save and game over, I can see the save file in my PS5 storage. But when I start the demo it doesn't find anything and tries to start a new fresh run.

    Help, please anyone?

    submitted by /u/yoshichan
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest IX - Heaven's Prayer (The Observatory) cover on the piano

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Finally!! After 154 hours, I have beaten the game!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Yakuza

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Question about romance options in XI

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:05 AM PST

    I'm planning on getting dragon quest 11 for the the ps4 (light edition) and wanted to ask about the romance options as there seems to be some contradicting info when I try to google it.

    Are there any options to romance characters like Erik in the ps4 version of the game? And are there any other gay options? (Asking because I'm gay and any game that gives me the opportunity to be is... pretty nice)

    submitted by /u/cannibalpicnic
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about a multiplayer pvp experience for DQ?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    My thinking was something skill based. Maybe have builds you can set up before a match then queue to find people to play against. Have everyone at set levels and gear so the only thing you'd have to worry about would be weapon choice, skill point allocation, party line up etc. I feel like it would be a really cool addition to a future game. Maybe they could add level brackets so you could fight at like 25,50,99 etc. I feel like the combat is very in depth and there could be a lot of fun combos you could do to counter peoples moves and try to kill your opponents party.

    submitted by /u/ThreatLevelMe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on here play dragon quest 10 for the switch? I could use a party!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Problem finding Anime.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    I've been searching for a bit for the anime Adventure of Dai, the original one; I remember using Kiss Anime to watch those old episodes, but since the new one has came out, the old anime seemingly vanished like it never existed. Can anyone help me find a website that has this anime subbed?

    submitted by /u/Air-Kite-2
    [link] [comments]

    How di you actually found out about dragon quest or what got you into

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I got interested after I mained hero in smash going as far as playing them all equally but now since I loved the hero I figured I should try out his game demo and man o man I can't believe I hated Eleven, Erdrick, Solo and Eight and of course the other heroes I hate myself back then dragon quest 11 is what got me into this lovely community Hell once 12 comes out I will straight away buy that shit (unless it has the MIDI music if so I can wait) I thank Sakurai for putting hero in smash if I would have never used him I wouldn't have found dragon quest it's shame that some people don't see the hard work Sakurai and the dragon quest creators although some people may be crummy (I'm looking at you Sugiyama) but c'mon sure you can hate the heroes but at least respect that some people are happy like look at Japan Their reaction made me happy if dragon quest never existed some of the smash roster wouldn't exist.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lord_of_the_Meme6969
    [link] [comments]

    Most Irritating Enemy?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Playing VI right now and on the verge of yeeting my DS into the wall against the Octavian Sentry. Who thought it was a good idea to have them attack in groups of 2-4 and have Kasnooze, Dazzle, and an attack that can hit every party member?

    submitted by /u/Soarin-Flyin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment