• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Dragon Quest I encourage any DQ fan to play Yakuza 7 as this a loveing tribute to both DQ and JRPGs in general and a story with as much heart as a DQ game

    Dragon Quest I encourage any DQ fan to play Yakuza 7 as this a loveing tribute to both DQ and JRPGs in general and a story with as much heart as a DQ game


    I encourage any DQ fan to play Yakuza 7 as this a loveing tribute to both DQ and JRPGs in general and a story with as much heart as a DQ game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    JACKPOT!!!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    I rank DQs based on how many mini medals they contain

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    One of favorite segments in a JRPG. This was really well made and fit the character.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Not enough talk of the "Monsters" series on GBC

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I find these games to be the superior DQ experience and are in my top 3 video games of all time. What are your experiences with these titles?

    submitted by /u/HealingPoverty
    [link] [comments]

    Does my ability to forge things improve as I level?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    I'm a little confused about forging in Dragon Quest 11. I was just trying to forge some items and then I got a message that said I ran out of stamina or whatever. I can't recall what it said verbatim at this time.

    I'm just curious if my ability to forge things improves as I get stronger.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting is now the hardest part

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Japanese DS Zenithian Trilogy

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    If I get the japanese DS Zenithian Trilogy, will I be able to play them in english on my ds?

    submitted by /u/kamakiiriiad
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass PC - I don't see Dragon Quest Demo?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I only have the option for Dragon Quest XI S full game, not demo.

    Has anyone successfully downloaded it in the Xbox app on PC for Gamepass?

    submitted by /u/batmanerman
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to get into DQ7

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:55 AM PST

    As the title says I'm finding DQ7 a bit difficult to get into I'm about 13hours in and I've just got my 4th party member.

    Dose it pick up at all? I've been finding it really slow and haven't felt like there is much of a purpose to the story other then some teenagers were bored so they go on an adventure. I'm guessing the normal kind of big bad will show up at some point?

    This was the only numbered entry I'd never played ( other then DQ10) although I admit to failing to finish 5( twice) 6 and 9 but I've always enjoyed all the others from the get go.

    Should I keep pushing forward for now? I'd always heard good things about 7 but I've also heard its possibly the longest story wise

    submitted by /u/Dragon_Slayer665
    [link] [comments]

    So, what is the chance of these games getting a port for Steam? Their gameplay on mobile is very good, but I wanted to play on the PC with the improvements made with these versions.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Do you think Dragon Quest XII/12 will be a more experimental game?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Well, since Dragon Quest XI/11 was the game that was supossed to be a throwback to the old Dragon Quest games, i'm wondering if next game will go to a more experimental route like IX and X did, btw with experimental i don't mean changing battle systems or anything crazy like that...just a more diferent experiencie we're used to with DQ games but not something that will make the game unrecognizable.

    Maybe a new battle mechanic or gameplay gimmick that will blend fine with DQ's classic gameplay, maybe even something like a diferent type of story that we're used to.

    What are you thoughs on the matter?

    submitted by /u/throwaway9495023wa
    [link] [comments]

    New Dragon Quest friend! I need some recommendations after beating XI and IX!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Absolutely in love with the series. XI is my first introduction to the DQ series and it totally captivated me to the series and now I have a desire to visit the previous installments in the series.

    My sister gifted me her copy of IX and I loved it too! I thought I was going to hate how it doesn't have a traditional party of whacky characters but found the gameplay mechanics even more fun than XI, especially the class system.

    Where do I go from here?

    submitted by /u/zcdini
    [link] [comments]

    gaining experience in dq iv

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Where do you guys think the best place to gain experience is in dq iv? other than metal monsters ——— I've completely beat the game a long time ago and I'm raising my party's levels just because lmao

    submitted by /u/cideepoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment