• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 7 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 7 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 7 Discussion

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 7.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 6

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Nov. 20th, 2020

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Shout-out to DQXI for doing the first part!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Artist-Toni Infante

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    DQ11 | Recommended Level for several ACT 3 events (Normal Difficulty | Spoilers!!)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    I am currently making my way throught ACT 3 and the order of events (and some optional bosses having high levels) is kind of confusing me. My members are 54-56.

    Here is what I have done in the act so far:

    1) In terms if the main story, I just learned that serenica is in the time tower and I am about to go there.

    2) I have finished all the side quests (not tickington) except the wheel of harma one, serenica side quest, and 2 unknown ones that I cannot start yet,.

    3) I have done some of the events in the major cities. In octogonia I have defeated the MMA fighters and the spider. In Heliodor I found the shadow figure that was Jasper. In Gondolia, I have defeated the monster that were in the city and I fixed Mia in Sniffleheim.

    Here are some of the things that I am curious on

    1) What is the recommened level to beat the crystalolt for the serencia side quest? The monster paralyzes half my teams and 2-3 shots most membets.

    2) What is the recommended level to beat malicious jormun to help fix cobblestone? Similar to crystalolt but puts my team to sleep.

    3) What is the recommended level for the trial island that I will eventually get to?

    4) What is the recommended level for the final boss?

    5) Are there any really good items/equipment that is good to pick up in act 3? I know I can create the supreme sword of light, but is there other equipment items worth picking up for other team members?

    6) What other optional mini bosses are there, or side content worth doing? Recommended levels for those?

    I know this is a lot of questions, sorry about that lol.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nono4271
    [link] [comments]

    How do trophies work in the XIS demo?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Do trophies pop in the demo or do you have to replay the parts where you get story trophies in the main game?

    submitted by /u/Deadybears
    [link] [comments]

    Made this little scene when I was playing dqb2, hope yall like it

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Where could I get better claws for jade?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:34 PM PST

    I just got to trial isle on my third run, no shopping, and I still have jade on the silver claws you get before booga. Anywhere I could get new ones without purchasing them?

    submitted by /u/starkilr920
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest: Recap Episode 7

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I get dizzy playing DQXI on the Switch

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:56 PM PST

    I really want to play the game. I have motion sickness problems so getting dizzy with certain games (Witcher 3, Xenoblade) is inevitable, though I'd usually get over it (unless its a First Person shooter, those games are my nightmare, motion sickness galore).

    I've been trying to play the game but most of my playthroughs end up being only a few minutes long. Afterwards, I would have to stop as I get dizzy, not to mention how hard it is to do so since I can't save as often as I would like.

    Anyway, that's all I guess. I just wanted to rant about it.

    submitted by /u/Nytrite
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to share my Animal Crossing villager in a Puff-Puff girl outfit.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Will there be cross saves between the switch version of dq 11 s and the steam version?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Ichika Souya plays Dragon Quest XI! As Dragon Quest is so so popular in Japan, it's good to see how they love the game.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Advice on beating Tentacular in DQ11?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I have the tough enemies Draconian Quest on. Some of the game has been hard but I havent had this much trouble with anything else. My party is all between level 23 and 25. I'd really appreciate any advice on beating this boss.

    submitted by /u/noah4267
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get to Tickington?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Where is the ghost that lets me into Tickington?

    submitted by /u/Fitch5000
    [link] [comments]

    what does ロトゼタシア mean.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    im playing dragon quest 11 on the 3ds in japanese to further my epic gamer weeb knowledge and the mayor and this one old dude in cobblestone (or ishi no mura, "village of stone" in japanese) keep saying the phrase "ロトゼタシア." anyone know what this means?

    submitted by /u/average-egg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment