• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Dragon Quest If you kill enough slimes

    Dragon Quest If you kill enough slimes


    If you kill enough slimes

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Riding a metal slime made me feel on top of the world!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    How different is DQ8 on mobile compared to the PS2 and 3DS versions?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    So I doubt that I will ever get DQ8 on PS2, and I don't want to get a 3DS just for this game and DQ7, which I no doubt believe will be games that I enjoy.

    But what would I be missing, playing DQ8 mobile versus the other versions? I have DQ8 on mobile is not great, but if content is not missing, then I might still get it. It's why I liked DQ3 GBC more than SNES, because it had more content. I have always been more content than quality, for better or for worse.

    submitted by /u/UteFlyersCardJazz
    [link] [comments]

    I'm replaying Dragon Quest VIII on 3DS, and i feel like it's not as good as i remember it being, it unfortunately feels bland now, anyone else has this problem?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    I remember DQVIII being one of my top RPGs back in 2006-7 in the PS2 and i always said it was one of my favourite RPGs of all time and i replayed it multiple times.

    Fast foward now, i bought the 3DS version...replayed the game...and sadly it feels "bland", i can't exactly tell why but the game suddenly doesn't feel that mindblowning or interesting like it did back in the PS2 days, specially after playing DQs like 11 and 5, it just feels an "alrgith game" now rather than one of my favourite games of all time, maybe it's just the ugliness and the midi songs of the 3DS version that make the game less impresive.

    submitted by /u/throwaway9495023wa
    [link] [comments]

    So Ive been playing Dragon Quest 11 S demo as my first DQ game. Enjoying a lot, having questions tho

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Like I said, Im having the time of my life with the demo and hoping to buy the game when it comes out, as my first DQ game. Few questions tho

    Does moving in battlefield do anything?

    I sometimes get a popup like Ive done x things etc, do these popup achievements reward me in any way?

    I am finding medals in maps, do they do anything later on?

    Do every loot drop do something, or should I just sell them for easy cash? (Like slime drops)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Capomastro
    [link] [comments]

    DQVIII or DQIX

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    I've just finished DQXI (my first dq) and am looking to play older games in the series. Since they're such big games I want to tackle them one at a time and I was wondering which one people thought was the best out of these two.

    submitted by /u/LazerHand476
    [link] [comments]

    *SPOLIERS* My Review/Recap of the 7th episode of Dragon Quest Dai No Daibouken! Check me out on youtube and tell me what you think!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    SPOILER ALERT!!! Adventure of Day Anime /Manga

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I was stupid and I spoiled myself about the adventure of dai anime /manga. Was curious what would happen and I saw in the manga that hadlar will turn good and Avan comes back??!! It was somewhere in 250 chapter area. Will hadlar turn good? This is a crazy plot twist lol I want to punch myself for this xD

    submitted by /u/Subarashi91
    [link] [comments]

    I hate that golem with a passion

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Best site to get Dragon quest Collection for Switch?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Square Enix trademarks "Infinity Strash" in Australia, indicating a still unannounced Western release may be coming!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Sonic the Hedgehog plays the horse racing minigame, from his Dragon quest 11 let's plays.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:25 PM PST

    New title logo

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Quick question: what does the circus novice say in battle when he does spells? (DQXI)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Such as when he does the party heal spell or the party attack buff spell. It's something like, "Two, four, six, eight, _____________!"

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dain94
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get this weapon on no shopping?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I'm looking to get the supreme sword of light but can't buy the sword of kings

    submitted by /u/starkilr920
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment