• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Dragon Quest I got this gorgeous book today! Nothing beats Toriyama art.

    Dragon Quest I got this gorgeous book today! Nothing beats Toriyama art.


    I got this gorgeous book today! Nothing beats Toriyama art.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Finally got this beauty in the mail today

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    [Dragon Quest XI] Michelle the mermaid

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Finally completed my collection of mainline Dragon Quest games!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Decided to make a dumb little video out of my time with the Dragon Quest XI S Demo on PC, thought you guys would enjoy it.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    DQV: Nera is the worst wife

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Bianca: kind, funny, personable, patient, down to earth.

    Debora: glamorous, hilarious, biting, fearless, uncomprimising.

    Nera: bland, desperate to please, somewhat creepy in the way she presents herself.

    The first two say funny and interesting things in the party chat. Nera just behaves like a Stepford Wife.

    Ex: you just defeat Ladja. Hit party chat.

    Nera: darling, I'll just die if I don't get this recipe! I'll just die if I don't get this recipe! I'll just die if... *robot sputters and explodes

    submitted by /u/cybilb12
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Dragon Quest 2 on the NES. While certainly flawed, it added a lot to the series and I enjoyed experiencing the history.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    DQIII: How to check dressers and other objects that cannot be stood on top of?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I'm trying to play DQ3 for NES right now, and all the guides say that there is stuff to be found in various dressers, but none actually say what control is used to get these items. I'm trying to search while facing them but that is not working. Does anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/Asterdel
    [link] [comments]

    Welp my dream came true! About to marry my boy! ��

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Smartwatch face!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Dragon Quest Smartwatch face!

    My wife knows I have loved Dragon Quest since I was 5 and my family got an NES in 1992. I was a tad disappointed when there weren't really any watch faces for it for our new watches (first time we've ever had a smart watch). So she decided to make one. She has no idea of anything other than DQ11, and only by glancing up when I was playing it. But she managed to find the opening map for DQ3 (my favorite DQ) and recreate the menus to give all the data a smart watch has. But the kicker is that she checks things thing a few months later b/c she had an itch to make another face b/c got bored with whatever she has on her watch now and sees that the DQ Face now has over 1000 downloads. Needless to say she was pretty excited and I'm happy she's having a good time. This isn't an ad, there's no money to be made. But it is me bragging and giving my non-gamer wife some slime light for doing a really cool thing, and I thought the community might get some enjoyment out of this too!

    https://preview.redd.it/pmdw0v55ury51.png?width=523&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d04ce0d6bfa9e2b2874dcff631850fb863abca7

    submitted by /u/slyrouth
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Heroes II

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:11 AM PST

    so I got this game a week ago or so, and I have played it for 27 hours if I remember correctly, and I aboslutely love the gam, sadly none of my friends have it (yet). And I wondered if there are actually other people playing this game? I also have questions about gear and vacations for the main charaters

    thank you for any answers and stay safe and drink water! have a Gooreat day!

    submitted by /u/Cheese4LifeLEL
    [link] [comments]

    Cor blimey! I love this art! It's so wholesome! Though it's probably the closest thing we have to a mario and dragon quest 11 crossover besides Smash

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Why Dragon Quest 11 is much better than FF15 even though they are from the same company?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Just curious.

    And don't say that "which is better is up to your taste" BS to me, because it is not, DQ11 just simpy is objectively better.

    submitted by /u/Girlybigface
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS5 upgrades for DQ11S?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Dragon Quest XI Guide

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    I know this is late as hell but I found a strategy guide DQ XI if anyone wants it. Here's the link: Dragon Quest XI

    submitted by /u/WarriorStoned
    [link] [comments]

    Question about end-game trials

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I've just beaten buffed Jasper on Drustan's final trial (after dying a thousand times before) and... I couldn't choose the final wish (marrying Gemma) because Cobblestone needed rebuilding. Therefore, I didn't get the recipe book. Now I'm under the impression that I need to rebuild Cobblestone and then fight buffed Jasper again to choose the final wish? Jesus christ. I used up 2 Elfim Elixirs on that battle and one Pep Pip. I can't believe how frustrating this is. So my question is: will I have to beat the 5th trial boss again in order to get the final wish? Oh my. If so, this is clearly such a bad design choice (blocking me from asking all wishes and yet allowing me to beat the final trial boss).

    submitted by /u/phramos07
    [link] [comments]

    PSX version of DQ7. Where did all the data went?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:09 PM PST

    A PSX disc had around 600MB data. The game had 2 disc, so the game is probably around 1.2GB.

    I can perfectly understand a 1.2GB game released in the year 2000 end up looking like that may have been due to artistic design choice. But with minimal graphic, barely any animation, 1st person battle with still enemy sprites, I just can't wrap my head where the hell all the excess data went.

    submitted by /u/shukrin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment