• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Dragon Quest The fastest steam purchase I'll make

    Dragon Quest The fastest steam purchase I'll make


    The fastest steam purchase I'll make

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    9 times out of 10 im not happy with pencil sketches but this is an exception

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    These two kinda fit into these stereotypes

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Made my first chill beat inspired by Dragon Quest called DragonQuest69! Best listened to mid-Puff Puff.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    This scene in Dragon Quest XI made me cry

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Just started playing this last month. Entered into it with no expectations really (never played a JRPG before). I love the music and the characters especially. I've grown attached to them. So it hurt when I found out Veronica died :( seeing her in this scene though is what made the tears come out. Such a beautiful game!

    https://preview.redd.it/24i4fci4sso61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0a427337cabc168d3f9f1e6ebd0309873f05b6a5

    submitted by /u/paomaw07
    [link] [comments]

    A Slimigiri draws near! Command?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Hero fanart (commission)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Just a normal bunicorn chilling by a fire with some sanguini.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Occasionally when a new outfit drops in the item shop, an npc with appear in game that will allow you to try on the outfit for free for 30 minutes!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    The hatred for Veronica here is weird

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I have been playing Dragon Quest XI a LOT the past few months, and every time I Googled Veronica to find about her backstory, etc. I almost always found a hate thread here on Reddit or GameFAQs.

    Seriously, she is my favourite character in the game. She is snappy as fuck, and it is hilarious.

    The scene where you are about to fight Jasper, and Sylvando says something like "We are going to beat you, honey"

    Veronica then copies him exactly and says:

    "Yeah...honey"

    And it is genuinely one of the funniest things in the game.

    Pretty tough too. I don't think she left my part outside of well...y'know.

    I don't expect anybody here to share my love of the character. i just want something that appears in Google searches to be something other than hatred!

    submitted by /u/TheRGStreams
    [link] [comments]

    Guys i need help i dont know what level do i need to defeat the giant tentacle monster in dragon quest xi and i dont know how to change my selected characters your help will be appreciated!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Chests and pots reset when you change between 2d and 3d

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    You can break a pot, get a seed, use it, change to 3d and do it again

    submitted by /u/chooseausernAAme
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest classic games( and classics games from Square Enix) petition.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    That was fun

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I understand my last post here was a bit, err... uneducated, so I thought if I'd come back it would be with a more positive message. And that positive message is I have now 100% beaten Dragon Quest 1 and have restarted my long dead playthrough of 11, this time with a better understanding of the game I'm heading into. So, hopefully no more dumb posts from me. I look forward to delving deeper into this series with my playthrough of 2 and 11.

    submitted by /u/gghorsemann2
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 3 about the egg...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    The egg left by the Dragon Queen has any purpose in the game or is it a reference to another game?

    Personally, I think it is a reference to the Dragonlord of DQ 1 but I am not 100% sure.

    submitted by /u/Elu08
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, a passionate retrospective

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    NOOOOO (Spoilers to DQ XI, do not read if you dont want to get spoiled)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    NO WHY DID VERONICA DIE SHE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER

    I kinda knew this was going to happen (because of minor spoilers) but it still sucks man...

    submitted by /u/PaperMoonM
    [link] [comments]

    There are time limits for side quests in dragon quest 11 ?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I'm on the switch version of dragon quest 11 and some dude told me that there are time limits for each side quests ? This true ? Because if it is then it'll be monster Hunter all over again where I have to rush with every quest instead of taking my time to appreciate them

    submitted by /u/Hadouken_Dazs
    [link] [comments]

    RED ORB

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    What do you need to beat those two dragons for the red orb in DQ11?

    submitted by /u/EducationalShare8136
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment