• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Dragon Quest Finally the Luminary is here!

    Dragon Quest Finally the Luminary is here!


    Finally the Luminary is here!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Peaceful Respite

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:05 PM PST

    uh oh...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PST

    DRAGON QUEST TIME?!??!?!?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Collection is coming together!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PST

    I Made This for School

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PST

    Unused Item in Dragon Warrior I, Save Orb

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Cue the joins the party theme!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PST

    First Time Playing Dragon Quest - Dragon Quest X1 (Blind Let's Play)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 English Patch: Any Progress yet?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Hi, i´d like to play the pro version of DQMJ2, since i loved the original as a kid.
    Last time i played it i lost interest because there was very few things translated.
    So here my question: Is there a new version?

    submitted by /u/MagiclRuin
    [link] [comments]

    It’s nice that they let everyone wear the bunny suit

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PST

    I made up my own lyrics in the tune of the Nautica theme from DQXI (or Saint Wreath from DQVI)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBjhSvHuS5w

    Lyrics:

    ♪ Hey fish

    I wish

    That you could play with me,

    and see the lovely sea.

    I am tired of,

    living up above.

    I would love...

    I would---love to see what's down below.

    And I---just want to feel the cool water flow.

    I really wanted to

    see the ocean blue,

    and play with fishes too.

    Hey fish (Fish I wish you could have fun with me)

    I wish (Wish to live under the deep blue sea)

    I want to have some fun,

    and float under the sun.

    It is clear to see (Something that is very clear to see)

    That I want to be (Something that I really want to be)

    A mermaid... (I've always want to be a mermaid)

    (Who cares if it's cliche)

    (I think it's ok)

    I just---want to be part of that world.

    And I just---want to swim my fins in a whirl.

    I really wanted to

    see the ocean blue,

    and play with fishes too. ♪

    submitted by /u/Luminpoyo
    [link] [comments]

    This church was so beautiful to look at that I just had to explore it!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Planting Seeds for the Future

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Does anyone know what happened to the girl from the quest "Planting Seeds for the Future"? After you give her the seeds she says something about how she hopes that the hero will come back after the plant has grown. She also coughs at the end of her dialogue. I just came back to Arboria after the Fall and I see debris and fire everywhere. I go to the spot where the girl was last and she isn't there anymore. The villagers are talking about how a lot of people died during the Fall. I don't want to believe it but I think she's dead. Does anyone know for sure?

    submitted by /u/FredreichM5
    [link] [comments]

    Mermaids in DQ11

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PST

    So, like, how do they make babies? Do they bone with the mermen, even though they're monsters?

    Or, like, do they not make kids at all?

    submitted by /u/Killa_Queen_Squad
    [link] [comments]

    Here is every tribes' first major city in their respective order: Ogre, Elf, Puklipo, Dwarf, and Weddie!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Not being sexist or anything but how is Slionheart female?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Creators wanted to annoy you?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I was doing that final boss Nokturnus because that was the last thing to do. Did that but didn't get the metal slime thing well ok. Had to watch the whole thing again, so think perhaps cause different ending from the other boss. Did Nokturnus again and rly

    Whole end thing AGAIN. The hell is the deal here....

    submitted by /u/kazefuuten
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP WANTED] Dragon Quest manga Emblem of Roto (Luminary)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Hi guys I'm here to know if anybody knows of a manga I want finish and see the ending one day the name is called DRAGON QUEST: EMBLEM OF ROTO aka ドラゴンクエスト列伝 ロトの紋章 from the wiki I appear to see so basically the manga takes place supposedly 100 years after DQ3 hero kills Zoma and the current hero now known as Arus and with a new evil arrives and one of them being a descendant of the hero from DQ3 and other dark lords now Arus and his childhood friend Kira and now just train and seek 3 new masters to dethrone the forces of evil. This is basically the gist of the story and manga has scans but only end up to ch.20 but the whole story is more than 20 chapters so I am eager to hope that maybe some one in the community have contacts with some one who has access to the manga since from where I'm seeing it is only available in Japan but I would be very grateful that some one finds the manga so that we can finish the story in it entirety


    [link] [comments]

    Really want to play DQX on pc. Is there a a translator app? even if rough?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Question in the title!
    I want to play it, but I am hoping to find some sort of translate app to put an overlay over my screen so i can get the jist of whats going on.

    submitted by /u/Hett1138
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play DQ walks like Pokémon go + without going outside/being in Japan ??

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment