• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Dragon Quest This made me laugh so hard

    Dragon Quest This made me laugh so hard


    This made me laugh so hard

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Mods are asleep, upvote DragonQuest!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Dragon Quest 3 Female Warrior by 2_fpm

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Played IX as my first DQ and then went on to start VII on 3DS... Only to find this at a local shop days later. VII is now on hold and I'm six hours into this masterpiece. I'm hooked! Any tips? (No spoilers please!)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Acquisitions!!!!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PST

    "Maybe one day I'll work out in the fields just like my father did"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PST

    *Possible Spoilers* Modding Question: Definitive Edition PC

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Is it possible to mod the non-voiced dialogue in post game, so that Jade and other characters mention a wedding etc?

    submitted by /u/DaemonAnguis
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get japanese version of Dragon quest 11 definitive edition on PC?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PST

    I wanna play with Japanese text so I can practice/learn more Japanese.

    submitted by /u/Gestridon
    [link] [comments]

    I think i found the “best girl” ����. Drunk Hawaiian Priestess lmao

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Wish me luck, guys!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Is there a reason why this translation was done?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Luminary was a job in the older dragon quests, why was the MC title translated as luminary when he was literally called "yuusha" / hero in JPN?

    submitted by /u/takkojanai
    [link] [comments]

    a newbie point of view

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Hello all! A few days ago, I finished Dragon Quest XI on my Switch. After that I tried to play Octopath Traveler, but I didn't like it. Then I remember that I have bought (in 2009 or 2010) Dragon Quest IV for my Nintendo DS. I played it at that time, but I don't remember it much anymore, since it's more than 10 years ago.
    So I ignored the saves from 2010 and started from scratch, with fresh memories of DQ XI in mind. And then it came:
    The sound when leveling up was the same. The sound when sleeping in an inn was the same. The shops work the same way. The churches work the same way and the sound of making a confession is the same. I am very conservative and this sense of stability just made my mind so... comfortable :)
    I will continue playing DQ IV and when I encounter something, I may "blog" again in this community.

    submitted by /u/danielsoft1
    [link] [comments]

    Just remembered the og dq anime had an Italian opening (which are always bangers) and it's pretty catchy. What do you think about it?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Dragon Quest 11 not starting.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:19 AM PST

    I play on Steam and I've seen people bring this up in the past, but to my knowledge, there was never a solution found. The game simply doesn't start. There's no window that opens, and there's no error message that shows up. I've deleted all my saves, and have turned off cloud. I have uninstalled it and deleted all files pertaining to DQ11. I am currently reinstalling it, but if that doesn't work, then I really don't know what to do. Was there any solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/Reaper339
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest reference in Persona 5 Strikers.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Question to the people who played DQMJ 3

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PST

    Yesterday I managed to Emulate the english patched veresion of DQMJ 3 on Citra however the performance leaves much to be desired (atleast for me). Now i want to ask if you experienced the same problems and did any of you played the english version on an actual 3DS and how was the performance?

    submitted by /u/FaZe_Fab
    [link] [comments]

    *Spoilers* Dragon Quest 11 Definitive: Marriage

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Gemma still seems to be the only true romance option, and the devs missed an opportunity to have the protagonist rebuild Dundrasil and marry Jade, to bring both kingdoms together, like a classic fantasy work.

    submitted by /u/DaemonAnguis
    [link] [comments]

    I only ever Played DQ11+8. Should I play any of the other games?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:32 AM PST

    I recently played DQ8 again and to be absolutely honest, it really didn't age well.

    If I'm looking at the game and honestly evaluate the gameplay, music, story and graphics, it doesn't hold up anymore. I'm still playing it to the end, but not because it's so good I need more, I'm playing because of the nostalgia. It was awesome when it came out but for it to be objectively enjoyed (at least for me) I'd have to look at it from a standpoint of the time it came out. The story is still pretty nice and I like the soundtrack, both actually are still pretty good today I think.

    I think that old doesn't equal worse per se. The older Spyro games where way better then the new ones, which is why we had the remake later that changed barely anything.

    That being said, do you think I'd have a lot of fun playing any of the older DQ's?

    submitted by /u/Sir_CrunchMouse
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Silent Protagonist

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:51 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] Just finished Dragon Quest XI and wanted to share some quick thoughts as a newcomer to DQ

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:49 PM PST

    SPOILER WARNING, turn back now if you haven't finish DQXI!

    So I just finished DQXI last night after a ~73 hour playthrough, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm brand new to the Dragon Quest franchise, but a life-long Final Fantasy fan. I found the entire game to be much easier and less punishing than FF, which is nice when you just want sink yourself into something instead of stressing about builds, items, etc. I loved the vistas, characters, battle mechanics, and more! I'm definitely a DQ fan now and will be eagerly awaiting XII, whenever that may be.

    One thing I also wanted to share was that my party never got wiped at any point during my playthrough (or even close really, even the third Luminary Trial boss). However, when I finally thought it was time to trek up to Calasmos and face him, he absolutely punished me badly. The sharp incline in difficulty from anything before him to him was so drastic that I was at a loss for what to do. I wiped probably 10 times at level 89-94... he hit too strong, his defense was insane, and his HP was through the roof. I forged all my party's weapons and gear to +3, and had +3/50% elemental resistance and status accessories on everyone, and still it wasn't enough. Each attempt was well over 70 turns, and close to 45 minutes long. I got close one time with both arms down and he was dark orange HP, but then he re-gen'd them both back and had what seemed like 4 turns in a row and finished off my squad. Out of frustration, I finally consulted a guide for some help. I hate doing this because my own personal view on walkthroughs are lame and I want to be able to solve the game on my own. But I needed it badly because I wasn't about to stop now. Sure enough, what ended up being the trick was that I didn't ever use the Super Sword of Light as an item to take away his purple aura. I went in again, used the sword, and he was down in about 6-7 turns and barely scratched my team. I felt pretty dumb afterwards. I don't know if I'm the only person who missed that, but boy oh boy, that completely reversed the difficulty of the fight and I want to say he was easier than the third Luminary trial boss once his aura was down.

    Anyways, nothing special here, I just wanted to share that. Loved DQXI and would recommend it to anyone that is a fan of the JPRG genre!

    submitted by /u/TheySayItsRize
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment