• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Dragon Quest Just Got These Metallic Slimes

    Dragon Quest Just Got These Metallic Slimes


    Just Got These Metallic Slimes

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    (OC) Erdrick offers you a trade

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    State of my dragon quest collection (got more stuff on the way)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    It is fascinating, isn't it?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    (Solo Hero Attempt) Grinded out Mage and Priest immediately. Now for MA and Warrior

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Some cool DQXI coasters I got as freebies from a seller in my mail!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Me showing off my PixelArt Slime.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 11 x Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Hero/Eleven x Mythra - Ngl hope this because a thing

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Blind hatred help [spoilers]

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Now, i'm able to beat blind hatred, but I can't do it in 25 actions or less, my lowest is 50 actions, I would level a bit but I don't wanna make the long trek back to Drustan again, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Coolpokemon962
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys do for spoilers? (I come from Xenoblade Chronicles)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Hello I'm a Xenoblade Fan that is semi-new to the Dragon Quest series (I've Completed Act 3 of DQ11, That's about it) I was wondering what you guys do for spoilers.

    In the Xenoblade Community we give nicknames to certain spolierly characters like the seventh party member of XC1 being named Seven and the Blades you get in Chapter 7 of XC2 being named catalyst & "coffee with milk."

    Do you guys do anything similar? Like calling the eighth party member in DQ 11 Eight or something similar?

    Feel free to post any DQ11 spoilers, but not anything from the others games.

    submitted by /u/RikiBestestHeropon
    [link] [comments]

    How many adventure of Dai episodes?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I've watched the first few episodes of adventure of Dai and really enjoyed it and was curious if anyone knows how many episodes the show is going to run for?

    submitted by /u/HmmWoodcock
    [link] [comments]

    So question about level 5 studios

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Since they shut down in the west, does that mean if dq 9 gets a remake we won't get it?

    submitted by /u/Mazzder
    [link] [comments]

    Creating a canonical Hero family tree throughout the games. [Spoilers for all games]

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    I always found it interesting how certain games were linked to others. DQ11's surprise link was lot of fun to see. So I'm putting together a family tree and gathering screenshots of the various characters. Some are hard to find official artwork of, such as Ortega's wife, but I'm getting what I can. Here's a text base that I'm starting with, do please offer any suggestions for missing names or generations from alternate sources. When I do it with graphics, I'll expand the extended family members for the non-descendant characters.

    First name is the descendent + who they had kids with is second.

    -- Is just for siblings/cousins.

    Erdwin + Serenica

    --Unknown generations

    King "Rab" Dundrasil + ???

    Queen Eleanor + King Irwin

    DQ11 Hero "Erdrick/Loto" + Gemma*

    *Possibly Jade/Serena/Veronica.

    ---Unknown generations

    Ortega + Aliahan Fiance

    Dq3 Hero* "Arusu/Irin" + ???

    *Either gender

    ---Unknown generations

    Dq1 Hero "Brave" + Princess Gwaelin Alefgard

    King Midenhall--King Cannock--King Moonbrooke

    Prince Midenhall--Princeton "Caradoc" Cannock--Princessa "Pudding" Moonbrooke

    Notes: I'll probably expand as I get more details, such as Gwaelin's family.

    I never really thought about it, but Dq1 apparently had 3 sons when travelling outside of Alefgard. Unless there's another generation between Dq1 and Dq2's kings, but a lot of sources suggest the Dq2 heroes are the grandchildren of Dq1. Sometimes there's semi-canon names that they use these days just to differentiate the various people named Hero, i.e. Smash bros or anime.

    submitted by /u/Icewind
    [link] [comments]

    Obtaining Dragon Quest IV

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Now that I've finished Erdrick's legendary trilogy, I wanna move on to this new'un, but I can see and hear that the game's ludicrously expensive in any form. I want it on DS, ideally, because lol imagine buying a mobile game (as cheap as it comparatively is), but it seems the only way to get that is to fork out both my arms and maybe a lung.

    Besides yo-ho, yo-ho, what do I got left for options here?

    submitted by /u/TheBlankestPage
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda stuck and its ruining my will to play

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I've just been wiped out for about the 11th time by tatsunaga and it's really really making me not want to play anymore but I also wanna enjoy the rest of the game cause it's so lovely.

    My question is would it be possible to leave hotto and get Serena and Veronica back first? Or now that I have started the hotto line am I required to finish it first?

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT:Thanks a lot guys I'll continue on with going to Arboria and enjoying this amazing game!!

    submitted by /u/speklapje300
    [link] [comments]

    Is DQ 11S worth it even if I paid full retail for the original?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    To me, its a bit unfair that you have to buy the game all over again when it is essentially the sales from the first iteration that made the later versions possible and people who waited for the later version on switch got the better experience for the same price. Yes i know its technically a different game since they rebuilt it from the ground up. So lets say the extra features were " dlc ". Is there $40 worth of extra content?

    submitted by /u/phoenixra99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment