• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Dragon Quest Had 0 interest in DQ as a series in my 20+ years of gaming. Then the DQXIS demo happened. 80 hrs later, finished Act 3 at lvl 99 and already about to start my next adventure. I ❤️ DQ. Any tips, DQVIII fans?

    Dragon Quest Had 0 interest in DQ as a series in my 20+ years of gaming. Then the DQXIS demo happened. 80 hrs later, finished Act 3 at lvl 99 and already about to start my next adventure. I ❤️ DQ. Any tips, DQVIII fans?


    Had 0 interest in DQ as a series in my 20+ years of gaming. Then the DQXIS demo happened. 80 hrs later, finished Act 3 at lvl 99 and already about to start my next adventure. I ❤️ DQ. Any tips, DQVIII fans?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    The first Dragon Quest game I played was Dragon Quest 9. Which series did you start with?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Nintendo Switch coming west according to greek retailer

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Is there more DQ 11 art done in this style? Need a new phone wallpaper like this.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Anyone else would love to see proper, full blown remakes of Dragon Quest I, II, and III similar to Yakuza Kiwami 1 & 2, Final Fantasy VII etc.?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Man. Replaying mobile ports of these games on Switch just felt weird. The mobile-like tier graphics on Switch of these amazing games just felt weird. It made me fantasize a bit and wouldn't it be amazing if we'd get proper remakes of these games? With full blown re-imagining in 3D with XI engine with new side quests, characters and more great stuff that is now the staple of the series. Instead of just slapping on new sprites and graphics on those very old versions of these games. They hold a special place in my heart, and are very important games in not just RPG, but video game history, and I always want to have most recent versions of them on my platform of choice. But also after recently playing some really top tier remakes like Yakuza Kiwami games and seeing Final Fantasy VII looking just absolutely phenomenal compared to the PS1 version I can't help but to imagine the Erdrick trilogy getting amazing remakes like that.

    submitted by /u/Zanekq
    [link] [comments]

    Since when was this announced?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    DQV DS complete! Went with Debora this playthrough. She’s so brutal, I loved it.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Are any of the other DQ titles being ported to current gen consoles?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    I just finished DQ 1,2 and am almost done with 3. I played a LOT of 11 last year. Are any of the other titles coming to current gen consoles? Is there any way to play 4-10 in english?

    submitted by /u/BilunSalaes
    [link] [comments]

    [Rumour] DQ Heroes I+II for Switch may be coming to the West!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:20 PM PST

    Need help in with a boss [DQXI Act 2]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    I'm on the Mordegon boss in Fortress of Fear. Beat him fine first time and fell to Mordragon and the other one. Any tips to slaying these bosses?

    submitted by /u/SPLOO_XXV
    [link] [comments]

    The DQ Builders 2 Jumbo Demo is now available on Steam!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Builders 2 has a 'jumbo demo' available right now

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    ARTICLE: PC GAMER

    Dragon Quest Builders 2 has a 'jumbo demo' available right now

    Dragon Quest Builders 2 releases next week, on December 10 to be specific, and in the lead up you'll be able to sample its wares thanks to a new 'Jumbo Demo'. It's called that because it's actually quite large: you'll get to create your character, play through the (rather long) introductory sequence, and then visit the first biome to help rebuild a town there.

    I've played both Dragon Quest Builders 2 and its predecessor on Switch, and I can confirm these games are very charming, very relaxing, and almost worryingly addictive. If you do play the demo, your progress will carry over to the main game if you choose to buy it. And that's good: if you take your time, the demo might well take you about five hours to complete.

    The demo is available from now until December 2029, so you better get a move on. Our friends at Gamesradar were very impressed by the game, rewarding it a five star rating, and writing that it has "all the joy and satisfaction of the original, now with upgraded toys, a bigger world and a dog you can pet."

    ARTICLE: PC GAMER

    https://www.pcgamer.com/dragon-quest-builders-2-has-a-jumbo-demo-available-right-now/

    submitted by /u/tidalgamingnews
    [link] [comments]

    Postgame questions (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Hi guys, so I've reached what I think is the postgame and I've been presented with the option to go back in time and save Veronica. Is there any content that I will miss and I should do before travelling back in time? I've read about rebuilding cobblestone and getting a special queens horn or something from queen marina, are these doable before the time travel or do you do them in the past?

    submitted by /u/OrangeJuiceIsNoice
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of 6 is the best?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:30 AM PST

    I have now finished 1-5 and I don't know which version to play, I have both available. 1-3 I played snes, 4 and 5 on mobile. Naturally I'd just go mobile next but I remember reading somewhere that some people didn't like this version. Also I know the mobile games have great animations, but I also greatly appreciate the snes sounds and sprites. Graphics isn't the concern I just want the overall most solid experience.

    submitted by /u/paydsn
    [link] [comments]

    First Dragon Quest ever (DQ11). Am I over leveled?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:34 PM PST

    I don't want the game to be a complete cake walk and I am worried I am over leveled. I just fought Dora-in-Grey and beat her in 3 turns. Found it a little odd; even thought she was getting a second form. Did a bit of Googling and apparently it's one of the hardest bosses in the game at this point. My party is level 33. If this was dumb luck I'm just going to proceed as usual but if I really am heavily over leveled I'm going to start skipping more encounters for a more reasonable experience. I started with Hero Greatsword guard, Rab sap, Sylv accelerato (sp), and poisoned her with Erik. Two cutting slashes and Erik's 6X strike and she was dead.

    submitted by /u/SmithAnimal
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Warrior Monster 2 Hacks

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Last year I created the hack Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 Ultimate

    https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=26733.0

    I created it as a way to bring purpose to the grinding potential I was hooked on as a kid.
    What's the point of getting your stats super high if you no one can challenge your team? This resulted in a very difficult and grind heavy hack.

    I would like to try to make a different version of the hack with a level of difficulty that could bring new people to the series. However, the original game is kind of great already. Aside from simply making the enemies in my current hack much weaker, I'd like to know what kind of challenges and new ideas could mix up the game without making it too grind heavy.

    I have all the tools I need to make this new version fairly quickly, but to do this well I will need testers interested in trying this hack. Please, comment on this thread or send me a message.

    submitted by /u/JonahStrix
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Music

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Can someone explain the music controversy that surrounded DQ XI when it released on PS4 last year? I usually see people talking about the non-orchestrated composition like it was some kind of travesty. Maybe it's just me, but i legitimately cannot hear any difference when i listen to comparisons. My first DQ was 8 on the ps2, which apparently had an orchestral soundtrack, but I couldn't hear any differences in the 3ds version either.

    submitted by /u/Slavvix
    [link] [comments]

    New to the series

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Dragon Quest has always looked like a really cool RPG and I'm finally going to get into it. I'm thinking of starting with III or VIII. Could you let me know if one of these would be a good start to the series? Also for III I'm not sure if I'd get the switch or mobile version, so if there's a better version I'd like to know. For 8 id get the Ps2 version

    submitted by /u/Ben_0_O
    [link] [comments]

    Can my pc run DQXI?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:12 PM PST

    I have a VIDEO CARD AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series ( 4.0 GB) cpu AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor ram 8 gb. Can I play it with low settings?

    submitted by /u/nahuelcic
    [link] [comments]

    Can I stop parading? as this shows, I don’t have mardi garb equipped but I can’t stop parading - it’s slowing me down. am I able to change or am I stuck this way?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment