• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Dragon Quest I completed DQ XI S for the first time!

    Dragon Quest I completed DQ XI S for the first time!


    I completed DQ XI S for the first time!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    "Aaah, Perry the Platypunk"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Dragon Quest Series on Netflix?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    How did I completely miss that? On todays Netflix YouTube video about what's coming next in February they showed a Dragon Quest Series?

    Here's a link for the video https://youtu.be/jv_XC-vkSuQ Dragon quest is at 4:59, can't give you the link with timestamp because of the mobile version(or I'm just too incompetent).

    If this was already posted I'm sorry and will delete this. If not and you're just as surprised as me, you're welcome^

    Edit: A movie not a series

    submitted by /u/Hanglor
    [link] [comments]

    Sylvando is my hero (Very Minor Spoiler)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Just finished up in Octogonia and I would have been screwed big time if it weren't for my new main man Sylv!

    I was rushing to get to the boss and finish my session for the night, and forgot that I had withdrawn all my gold to gear up prior to the tournament. I have stronger enemies on and right near the end of the final boss fight he starts hitting hard and landing status effects like crazy!

    At this point I hadn't really used or geared Sylvando much, and he was too low level for hustle dance, so he was waiting in the wings when my other characters were all killed in rapid succession. I bring him out in the hope that guest-Rab gets a super lucky Zing or two off before he dies.

    He quickly gets slapped to within an inch of his life, and I'm like "There goes 10k. Good job, idiot." He can't heal enough to survive so I say, what the hell - HOT LICK - and the boss goes down!

    I literally jumped out of my seat and cheered. And then, as the cherry on top, the next scene starts out with the hero lying down and Sylv leaning over him, waking him up with a big gay "Gooood Mooorning!" It was like the game knew he had singlehandedly carried our four corpses out of that pit.

    You're the man, Sylvando, welcome to the main rotation.

    submitted by /u/dGFisher
    [link] [comments]

    How to boost resilience? (DQXI S)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    I'm in the middle of boosting everyone's stats, and I realise there are no seeds of resilience. Is the resilience stat tied to HP or another stat? Is there any way at all to boost resilience outside of weapons and equipment?

    submitted by /u/finlandsberet
    [link] [comments]

    Help with PS4 crashing in Helidor Sewers

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    So as the title suggests, my system keeps crashing at the cutscene when the bridge starts to collapse every time! I've looked it up and apparently there were issues with this last year as well? Does anyone know a fix for it? I've only recently had my PS4 cleaned as well and according to the thread I read they tried turning boost mode off on their pro and that didn't work either? Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/McGee-Killjoy
    [link] [comments]

    does the game have any connection to the anime dragon quest: the adventure of Dai

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I'm new to the series (just finished xi, amazing game) and was wondering if the series connected to adventures of Dai or is it just similar names?

    submitted by /u/zooom96
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI S: So satisfying!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Playing DQ 4-6 on Bluestacks

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Following the current conversation and consensus on which version of 4-6 are best to pick up (being the Android/IOS version) , I decided to buy DQIV.

    However, when I tried to play it on Bluestacks (effectively an emulator for your phone apps) I found the actual controls on PC to be understandably cumbersome. Apparently there is a way to set up key bindings for this however my attempts proved fruitless. I am just being inept with this? Pls help

    submitted by /u/Asgardia45
    [link] [comments]

    I’m stupid.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I've been playing for 120 hours and only just realized that Serena + Veronica = serenica

    🙄🙄🙄🙄😆😆😆😆

    submitted by /u/coyotesandcrickets
    [link] [comments]

    How many people still play Dragon Quest X?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:07 AM PST

    I mean I'd play it alone for the story but how big is its player base now?

    submitted by /u/ashlynnnnnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    Switch item duplication in dragon quest 11

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    So I am stupid and want to know if A. It still works, B. How to do it. C. Can I do it multiple times

    I have heard something about switching from 2d to 3d and back and forth but I'm not sure exactly what to do, whether to move the items back or use them before reverting to 3d. Sorry

    submitted by /u/FrostShitposts
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna play Dragon Quest X!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    But I'm UK based and very ill equipped when it comes to reading Japanese haha. Is there somewhere I can get instructions for how to play? ❤️

    submitted by /u/ashlynnnnnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    Level grinding appropriately

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Hi I'm new to the game and so far loving it! But I just want to know if there are lvl grinding spots/monsters per area just so I won't need to use heal/herbs every after battle and not being too overlevelled I breeze through the game, currently at the Hotto place lvl13 and it seems that it takes 20-35 battles to gain a level.

    submitted by /u/YomiGimoY
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 11 Does Nose for Treasure count mimics as treasure?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    I'm in an area i dont think i can revisit and am in no position to beat the possible treasure out of a mimic, does nose for treasure count mimics? Or do i need to do another sweep of the area?

    submitted by /u/Shileka
    [link] [comments]

    Question about this party lineup for dq11

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Is sylvando, Veronica, rab, Jade a strong party? I was fighting the boss for the third luminary trials, and my first lineup pretty much died in 6 moves, so I changed the tactics to all out, and went to the kitchen to make myself a snack. When I came back, they not only beat the boss, but did so in 29 moves.

    submitted by /u/Azntroy103
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment