• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Dragon Quest A tribute to my favourite game of 2019! - Artwork by me! 😁

    Dragon Quest A tribute to my favourite game of 2019! - Artwork by me! ��


    A tribute to my favourite game of 2019! - Artwork by me! ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Sword of Smoothies.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Yakuza 7’s protagonist is a big DQ fan, look at him meeting his hero!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Sounds legit

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    We need more Dragon Quest memes.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    oh goddess oh frick

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    When Serena and Veronica play an ancient song and you get your hopes up for Empyrea because it plays the Godbird Soulstone music.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Hotto - DQXI

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Can I just say this,

    A kudos to all who has,

    Written those haikus.

    submitted by /u/bloomi
    [link] [comments]

    What are your fondest memories of Dragon Quest 8?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    First off, thank you to everyone who shared your memories this past weekend of DQ11! We are recording our next episode of RPG University, the RPG-focused podcast, tonight and would love your favorite moments and memories with Dragon Quest 8 now! Share your memories and talk about the great times you remember, and it could be included in the episode! Credit will be given :D

    submitted by /u/SolidSnake120
    [link] [comments]

    hope yall relate

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Smash Bros. staying loyal to the Zoom mechanic.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Help with game order!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I want to get into the Dragon Quest games, but I don't know where to start. Are the games related or can I jump in anywhere? Which game should I play first? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/harleydolan06
    [link] [comments]

    Found on the back of DQVII instruction manual, didn’t know if was ever planned to come to the us on ps1

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    The DQMonsters game announced back in 2018 is apparently going through development troubles

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Should I play 4/5/6 on Android or DS?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I've played through 7,8 and 9 (all on DS/3DS). I can't see myself getting a PS4 or a Switch any time soon, so I've been looking into buying 4/5/6. Does it make a big difference playing on mobile vs on DS, or is it just a matter of personal preference? Also I understand that 4,5 and 6 are loosely a trilogy, is there an order that makes most sense when playing?

    submitted by /u/MerlinisHeres
    [link] [comments]

    Never played dragon quest before but want to try

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I have a PS4 and always hear how Dragon Quest are really good quality RPGs but I never got around to playing them. I love Final Fantasy/Blue Dragon/traditional turn based RPG type games. Is there a good one to start out with that I can get on PS4? Do all the games have their own dimension/story or do I have to play from the first to understand the story? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tesvey
    [link] [comments]

    Nervous as hell for a presentation tomorrow so I’m doing drawing comfort content �� eleven is baby

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Are the Switch ports of Dragon Quest I, II, and III a good way to experience them?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    I've been looking into playing Dragon Quest III and the older Dragon Quests and I was just wondering if the Switch version on the Eshop were worth buying

    submitted by /u/MrWarpPipe
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI post game content question.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    I haven't finished the main game yet (I'm just at the point where I return to hotto as a single character) but just wondering what sort of content there is post game. I see loads of people talking about it just wondered what to expect (no spoilers please.) Is there any extra story and is it worth playing after the main story is done? Loving the game massively but I always prefer having Goals to keep me interested, even if wide ones.

    submitted by /u/Monkeyboystevey
    [link] [comments]

    (DQ XI) How high was your final level?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:21 AM PST

    How high did you level your characters in Dragon Quest XI?

    I just got to the Octa-place and my main character (SweetCheex) is at 27 and I was wondering if I'm high level or about average.

    submitted by /u/Rompoolia
    [link] [comments]

    Mysterious Tunes from Dragon Quest X

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:29 PM PST

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/10t7leitjcj4wf6/DQX_Unknown_Tracks.zip/file

    I'm having trouble figuring out what these songs from DQX are. Anyone care to have a go?

    submitted by /u/JTurner82
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a place to Start

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Hello! I've been wanting to find a place to start the dragon quest games but I have no idea where to start some help would be nice.

    submitted by /u/ShantaeHalfGenie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment