• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Dragon Quest Time to start my adventures in XI definitive edition! Wish me luck :)

    Dragon Quest Time to start my adventures in XI definitive edition! Wish me luck :)


    Time to start my adventures in XI definitive edition! Wish me luck :)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Never knew Dragon Quest VI was so rare until I joined this subreddit, I've had this complete in box since middle school.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I made my first sculpture with a very interesting subject of study : Lips.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I've been slowly working on my Toriyama collection. (Donations welcome! ��)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Sometimes, I just want to take a break from using my brain [DQ11 spoilers]

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Introduced my girlfriend's son to Dragon Quest XI S.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I tried to upload a picture, but the app wasn't letting me for some reason, kept timing out. Anyways, I had introduced my girlfriend's son to Dragon Quest XI S, I wasn't sure if he would be interested, but I figured, why not see his reaction. He was a bit hesitant to try a new game at first, but for the past couple of weeks he has been obsessively playing the game, and his sister has been watching him play the game. My girlfriend's daughter like to play it as well, but she doesn't really understand what is going on and just like running around, but I am glad she has taken an interest. Been thinking about getting him a copy of his own for Christmas.

    submitted by /u/keiichimorisato98
    [link] [comments]

    Better Combo?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    I'm doing a re-run for XI, but I don't know which combo is better for Erik.

    Combo 1: Cobra Strike+Victimizer
    Combo 2: Sleeper Hit+Persecutter

    P.S: Marked this as a spoiler because this involves gameplay.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Eisner_Hero
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy a golden slime figure?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:52 AM PST

    In dragon quest VIII on PS2 is there any trick to spawn king metals or liquid metals faster? If not where do I go to fight them the most?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Mario basically drew Peach as a Puff-puff girl. ��

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Cute things in DQ XI S

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Hello : )

    So I'm curious if, besides the Yochi Village, there are some more cute characters/creatures, places, or just cute little quirks within the game. I've played DQVIII as well. Munchie is adorable!

    Anyways, I know this can contain some spoilers, but please make it as spoiler free as possible. I really appreciate your input : )

    submitted by /u/katineko
    [link] [comments]

    Which game do you think is the least linear?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    While none of the DQ games are truly non-linear there's been times where the series was close to something resembling that. I can't seem to decide which had the least linearity of the bunch. Maybe either DQ1 or 11, but I can't say for sure.

    submitted by /u/BrokenBoy12
    [link] [comments]

    smash bros players of this sub

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:57 AM PST

    ok I am sure some of you have heard of amiibos I also would like to say yes im getting 4 one for each alt and I have named them all after dbz characters here it is

    Solo (Kakarot 7th alt)

    Erdrick (Vegeta 6th alt)

    Eleven (Trunks)

    Eight (Gohan or Bojack)

    however I can't decide between Gohan or Bojack so I made this poll

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lord_of_the_Meme6969
    [link] [comments]

    Is the new dragon quest worth playing without sound?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    So I usually have some time to play my switch while I'm working. I'm pretty interested in this game but I essentially work for a call center and wouldn't be able to have any sound. Would it be worth playing or is it that much better with sound?

    submitted by /u/AudreyTheWitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment