• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Dragon Quest I cant think of a title, sorry

    Dragon Quest I cant think of a title, sorry


    I cant think of a title, sorry

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Thought I’d share my collection

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    I got early access to Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai today, and the classic Green Dragon makes an early appearance!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    The rarest and most valuable treasure in the game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    There are so many worlds to discover in DQX. For example, this eternally burning tree surrounded by a field of fiery leaves. This game is amazing.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Better luck next time Magic Barrier! Ha!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Recently started watching Dragon Quest Abel Yuusha and convinced a friend (who's a big Toriyama fan) to draw Yanak, he said he'd do it with the condition that I paint the thing, so, here is our collab!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest Rivals to shut down next July

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    The Dragon Quest collectible card game will see its servers shut down next 5 July, at 13:00 JST.

    This was announced during the weekend, but I didn't bother to read the news when I logged in until today. Sad times! This was easily my favourite free-to-play Dragon Quest (number 2 is DQ Walk).

    They will refund any gems that were actually bought (not awarded), and they will put up a website to show people's collections (for people who linked their Square Enix Bridge account).

    That's the reason they have been giving crazy login bonus money, and maybe the reason they made heroes craftable a while ago. I was happy at first, but now I'm sad.

    I don't care what other people do in free-to-play games, but I never gave them my money because that would feel like cheating to me. Well! This serves me.

    https://cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/75757

    submitted by /u/karawapo
    [link] [comments]

    The DQX Spring Event was kinda fun! Lots of egg hunting and confusion on where to find them, at least we got a cool camera filter and spring outfit!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    quick question from a blind dq fan

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    So I've been a fan of the dragon quest games since the first, although being totally blind I've mostly watched playthroughs that read text aloud. However, with the 2d version of dragon quest xi, I've had some success at playing the game thanks to the wall bump sounds, meaning I can follow along walls and find things. This mechanic has allowed me to enjoy the pokemon series since generation 1. My question is this, which games have the wall bump sounds other than the NES games? I know viii and ix don't, and I know the switch version of dragon quest I has them, but not sure about the other 2 on switch.

    Thanks for your help in advance!

    submitted by /u/stirlock
    [link] [comments]

    It was a lot of work, but I finally did it!!! Played on a Switch.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Just Started My First Ever Dragon Quest Game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Hey I just started playing dragon quest 11 because it was on game pass and I actually like it but does anyone have any tips on what the best tactics are for Erik, Veronica and Serena besides the follow order command also what the best skill tree to go up for them ? Also besides that any tip sin general I should keep in mind I'm about 5 hours into the game I think

    submitted by /u/Quiet_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai: A Hero’s Bonds - Trailer #2

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    How many uber agates of evolution are needed in total?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Currently in the postgame and preparing things before facing the big guy. I was wondering how many recipes use uber agates of evolution, and so how many would one need to farm in order to craft everything available in the game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AtomLiddle
    [link] [comments]

    What was your experience around the DQ Heroes getting into Smash?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I have been a long time DQ fan I got into the series after playing many Final Fantasy games and wanting to experience more Square-Enix RPGs. I always wanted to see a Dragon Quest character get added to Smash. Cloud getting in made it seem very possible. I always imagined Slime would get in and fight by shapeshifting into all the Slime variations and cast some spells, but I am very satisfied with Hero and his portrayal. I'm very happy that Erdrick was chosen as one of the heroes as he has always been my favorite design.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lime_Lime875
    [link] [comments]

    I love the fact every female outfits in most Japanese games are like this one.... pretty much like hey I’m going on an adventure half naked wanna join me smash some slime? It’s from DQ walks I’m playing it almost everyday it’s a fun game like Pokémon Go

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    DQVII (PSX) worth the high price?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    I don't know much about this game. Dragon Warrior VII for the PlayStation is one of the games in the series I can't play as of right now (VIII being the other, planning to get that for ps2), I'm not sure which way is the best way to play the game. Cheapest I can find for the PlayStation is around $80. Should I play this version or just settle for the 3ds one? Can anyone who knows about this game give me some advice? Thank you

    submitted by /u/MakoMan2004
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling for End of Act 2?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    So I'm at the end of Act 2, about to go fight the "final" boss and based on what I read, it seems like I'm way underleveled.

    Most people said high 50s - mid 60s for that fight. I did the story up until the final fight and my Hero is only 53. Everyone else is in the high 40s - low 50s. I felt like I was overleveled for most of the game, not below the curve. Breezed through most of the boss fights. I think I wiped out three times total, all of which were during the same boss. Do I need to grind 10-12 more levels? Or is that only on Stronger Monsters? Hallelujah + Electro Light just doesn't feel worth it below level 70 and I need to know if I should just buckle down for the Ol' JRPG grind for a few days.

    submitted by /u/AvatarofBro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment